Eby-Brown

Puntuaciones por categoría

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 53 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 774 evaluaciones

Good Money

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Poor organization, Good equipment, Random start times, poorly loaded trailers, most employees are unreliable and late, great management, not much of a career choice being a remote driver.

Nope

It's a job something is better than nothing!Pays the bills and feeds the family! Opportunity for lots of overtime! Meet different people with good and bad advice!

top salary for a 4-day work week

A great place to work as a route driver plenty of overtime work 4 days a week then get 3 days off every week. extensive training done by riding with older senior drivers and learning the stops on the routes. open communication with transportation manager have his home phone and cell phone and can call him anytime with any questions..

Pros

4 day work week

Contras

4 LONG days of work at 14-16 hr days !!!

Just don't

More about costs than the driver. The job itself is easy but the people make the difference. Cameras in all trucks. Slip seat trucks. Don’t challenge anyone on right and wrong because you will be wrong. Very few people are actually decent to work with.

Hard work decent money

Been there 7 years plus. Money is good for only having to work 4 days a week. Work 5 days and money jumps up. Be ready to work but the balance of life and work is there as long as you put in the time.

Pros

Time off and money

The work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast pace

Great place to work. Every one works as a team. Work at 10 hours a day or more. Local routes. Work Opportunities for weekends. Easy work but sometimes back breaking.

Pros

Local, work 4 days off weekend

Contras

Have to work at a very fast pace.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Pay is good if you can tolerate the loads

The job is pretty easy once you do it awhile. There is always extra hours and days off available. Off day bonus is $500. The warehouse is what makes the job difficult. Between bad loads, no load bars, product in incorrect places it makes the job twice as difficult. If the warehouse was properly trained it would make the delivery process much better.

No communication

I was hired on as a cdl driver they then had me do orientation for warehouse. The office staff were awful they can't get paperwork to you on time or in a decent time and expect it to be done asap. I finally had my driver orientation and the first day of training I was sent out on my own on a run with no training what so ever, which ended up being a 14hr shift as a helper instead of learning the job i was hired on for. Needless to say they have very poor communication and treat new hires like grunts. Beware of the high turn over rate.

Time flies by

It’s hard at first, but you will eventually get use to it and like it. You pretty much learn everything by trial and error. The office has to many chiefs and not enough Indians but it’s a great place to get your feet wet especially if you are getting a CDL.

Pros

Excellent off days and benefits

Contras

You are working hard, driving in tight situations, and delivering heavy products
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

The work is fine, but you're just a warm body to the Transportation office. I've never had a job that doesn't acknowledge me when I walk in to get my paperwork or anything else. Office staff is rude, disrespectful, must always be right and very uncaring. The company has a very high turnover rate for good reason. Every driver should have a helper with them, but lack of employees that's not possible. You can work a 14 -16 hour day by yourself walk in to turn paperwork in and still not be acknowledged. Sad place to work. Not all Eby locations are this way..........

It’s a gamble

I interviewed, got hired, didn’t start for a month due to poor communication and potential gender and racial biases. So far the racism/sexism has shown it’s colors. Direct management (transportation) does a great job BUT “higher” ups TERRIBLE. No work/life balance.

Pros

Great transportation management, Good pay & opportunity for bonuses

Contras

Racist/Sexist work, environment and culture, No work/life balance, Disrespectful potentially violent customers, Rude corporate management

Zero communication

Drivers are treated like criminals, you are constantly lied to on what your work will be and new drivers can just refuse to drive and get paid the same as drivers

Contras

Lies from management, no support from management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is the worst work place I have ever known. DO NOT WORK HERE!!

I am certainly not afraid of hard work. HOWEVER, all that they expect from an employee is ridiculous. From long ours to back breaking work to inconsiderate management. This place is the absolute worse place to work!!! I do not recommend this place to anyone.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

I worked as a helper for a year it has it's ups and downs overall great company to work for. You will work hard but if you like to move it's for you. Most driver's are great people person's so you should get a long pretty well. The experience is awesome to have you will meet new people every day as well as you will learn something new everyday my experience was great.

Pros

I'd bring lunch just in case but free lunches as well

You have the option to take a 30 min lunch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great starter for recent grads physical work

Avg 800 a week work about 50hrs a week cool job to start but not a career. Get experience and leave. If out of shape dont waste your time. If you got a weapon keep it you are going to get robbed

Pros

4 day weeks 3 day weekend

Pay below average

Just stay away.

Mangament is horrible, dispatch will laugh about drivers. Will brag about new drivers not being able to leave due to contract. Insurance is expensive even for a single person. Trailers are junk. Dispatch will want you to work over your 14 hour work day. And are 100% okay with you doing it. Will set up routes made for two people then send you out alone.

Pros

New trucks.

Everything else sucks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Beware:Do not waste your life/career here

Pretty much everything is bad with this company. Extremely poor communication. They don't tell their employees anything until the last minute. Figure why every yearly survey they do says communication is the thing they need to work on most. Recently the cut out making commission for sales so almost everyone in sales quit. Who wants to work for less money and no incentive? Not here, they believe in you making less money each year. So dont apply for any sales position at this place unless you dont want to make any money.

Pros

None.

Money, Job, Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Route Drivers in Sturtevant NEVER stick around.

The trans department doesn't care if your 10 hour workday turned into 13/14(btw you won't get paid more, they just lower your hourly wage). No driver has been in Sturtevant longer than 8 months. After training it's all down hill.

Pros

Paid to exercise!

Lackadaisical Trans-Office employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work just have the wrong people running it. Good money just not worth the headache. If you run into problems they will tel you figure it out on your own and then get in trouble the next day by the same person that just told you to figure it out.

Ok place

Many things are well for this company but the pay and work suck. If he pay was better I would possibly still be there. So it is not too bad of pay. Just a basic entry level job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is not a Job for the lazy!

I loved my job here with this company, but it was plagued faulty equipment and employees that just didn't care.This job requires you to get in and out of these trucks,pull a metal ramp and physically walk up that ramp into a 48' trailer load a dolly,than deliver into the front, back or side door of convenience stores.

Pros

Pay is fair if your a hard worker

Contras

Poor Communication, Constant Change of Management, Upgrading equipment without formal training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

• Empresas
  • Eby-Brown
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
  • Truck Driver
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?