Eby-Brown

Puntuaciones por categoría

2,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 66 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 774 evaluaciones

Easy

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Easy job but some bad apples. Very little training. Very simple job. Just picking product. Poor workplace culture and very poor in training people.

Horrible place.

It's a'lot of disrespect from the mangers, supervisors, leads, and employees. They don't care unless your kissing they're fake behaviors. Don't fall for that trap!!!!!!

It’s all business

The company is good with pay the hours plus mandatory overtime could be overwhelming to most people. Without that factor the company employees would last longer than 1 week to 2 months.

Managers don’t listen

Management is terrible they are not accommodating when trying to schedule days off weeks in advance. Environment is toxic and competitive. There is room for growth only if you are on managements favorite list.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Some good people, although management is iffy. They WILL put you to work. Good luck getting promoted.

The people here are nice and treat you like family (it was a family business before Eby bought them out). Long hours are expected and although the pay is decent, it could be better. Promotions are hard to come by and like many corporations, communication can be lacking. Benefits are ok. The building(s) is old an outdated. The people are why I'm still here.

Pros

The people, close to bus line for those without cars

Contras

Long hours, old building (s), little chance to advance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Long hours, high turnover, mediocre pay

The place works people to death. Expect to work 10-12 hours a day. Regularly short-staffed with no one getting hired in forcing hard working employees to pull all the weight of the lazy people. The harder you work, the heavier your workload will be. If you work here, never give more than 80% or you'll regret it. Not to mention all the drama involved.

Contras

Long hours, drama, hard work, little pay

for now , its a job

I like to come to work and get what needs to be done w/o all the other nonsensical bs that management thinks you should care about. Just let people be so they can work.

Pros

not being bothered too much

Contras

no holiday pay for part timers

It's a job

It's started out okay but then they fired most of the workers and are working everyone else harder than they need to when they could just hire people!

Pros

Some free lunches

Won't hire enough workers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you can find somewhere else to work yhen do it

This place is not a good workplace In my opinion. The better you work the more they demand. Don't know when you're going home , all that is said is you agreed to be available for 12 hours.

Opportunities are available

Pay has been increased which is great. Opportunities exist but seem hard to get to. Must be a really hard worker which is fine, but the productivity piece that allows you to earn more based on productivity can present a discriminatory practice as men are naturally faster and stronger than women.

Pros

Many perks

Contras

Opportunities to earn more needs to be on even playing field
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Read the reviews before applying

Toxic work environment. Management does what they have to do and nothing more. Training last for about a day and they leave you to figure it out on your own. Supervisors are more concerned with being able to sit in the office than helping their respected department prosper. Employees are not held to any specific standards and a blind eye is turned to leaving stations and being productive overall. Everyone does barely enough and some days you don’t even get that. This place is a good transition place at best. I would not make a career of this establishment. If you are used to a job with standards, goals, communication and accountability, this place is the complete opposite of that.

Pros

10 dollar lunch credit

Management structure

Worse job ever

Horrible management, when the pandemic started they were NOT following the CDC guidelines. They gossip about everyone, they pick and choose favorites.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Your coworkers are the only good part of this company

Get out while you can. Management is lackluster, can't keep anyone in the door, make it a starter job and nothing more. They value nothing about you or your time.

All of them

Unless you’re desperate...

I’ve worked well over a dozen jobs over the last 14 years and this is arguably the worst work environment I’ve ever found myself in. Your coworkers are loaded on booze or worse 24/7. The managers are treated terribly so they treat you even worse. Upper management doesn’t understand how to make employees happy or stick around longer than the next available job offer. Instead of offering more pay they make a raise incentive based. You have to work 3x harder than the guy next to you, for the entire month, to earn an extra quarter or two an hour. That does not stick around however. You must maintain this pace or go faster to keep that incentive. If you value your sanity and have any semblance of self respect, run, don’t walk from this degrading sweatshop.

Pros

They will hire anyone. Forced overtime without warning... if that could be construed as such.

Contras

The people who run it. They’re cons. Expect nothing but the worst from this place.

Do not apply here!

I would not recommend this job if my life depends on it. The worst job I have ever had. The management doesn't know there job or how to do it. It's probably two people in the whole warehouse who actually trains you and work with you, if you mess up all they'll do is move you that's it. They never paid me and messed my hours up. And if you have any problems or issues they will just over look them and not even try to help you or acknowledge you whatsoever.

Pros

the competitive pay

Contras

the bluebird/jennifer is no good, should've kept the warehouse CLOSED

Productive, informative

Fast pace environment, management friendly and informative. The managers on day shift were sweet and understanding. Management made the days fun though the work sucked on occasion.

Pros

Hard work will help you move up

Old equipment

Terrible place

Work-life balanceTrashPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Eby-Brown are trashJob security and advancementLameManagementIn general, managers at Eby-Brown are selfishCultureN/AOverallDidn’t even get the chance to work there management was rude and ignored me. Don’t recommend

Flexible hours...

I really enjoyed working the graveyard shift. It fit in with my schedule. Plus if you wanted more hours, you could usually get them...& I enjoyed most everyone I worked with!!

Terrible

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Eby-Brown is impossible because there is no consistency within the company.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Eby-Brown are terrible. You need to keep track of your own hours or else they short your paychecksJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Eby-Brown, you can be hired and fired multiple times no matter how many times you dont show up to work or use drugs or are reckless on the forklift to hurt people. So I guess if that means job security I suppose it's goodManagementIn general, managers at Eby-Brown do not care about their employees and would rather ignore the problems.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Eby-Brown would be possible if there was more responsibility required, along with respect.OverallMy experience working at Eby-Brown was the worst I have ever experienced. My supervisor called me a b**** and management did absolutely nothing. I got shorted on pay a couple times and if you do not show up for work or call in thats ok as long as you call a week later to quit, they will hire you back no matter how irresponsible you are.

Worst place, Dirty and rude

No one wears a mask, including management. Understaffed and underpaid. The warehouse is disgusting and there isnt even a female bathroom in the warehouse. Its infested with mites and other bugs. Hands down the worst place ive ever worked and ive manufactured sheet metal.

Pros

None. Im not joking.

The whole job.

Poor

Sucked every day. You worked till you were told to stop. You worked Sunday though Thursday nonstop. The only plus side was all the overtime you got during the week. And you got paid every week

Everything sucked
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Eby-Brown. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general