Elevance Health

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.762 evaluaciones

ambiente laboral bueno

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
un trabajo estable, estresante por la cantidad de desafios que se proponian todos los dias, muy buena capacitacion

Great work life balance

I love working for Elevance health, I have a great manager, who cares and us extremely reasonable. My coworkers are super helpful and kind. Working from home is amazing!

Remote/equip supplied/benefits

Its a good company to work for. It's remote, equipment supplied. The company treats their members well. Can be a little overwhelming trying to learn all the different subjects of medical health coverage and different resources you need to go to in order to assist members. New hire hours can be challenging for some.

Pros

Remote/equip provide/not based on call volume

Shift hours/schedule time off

Typical call center

Typical call center environment. Not for the faint of heart, you learn on the job as you go. If you stick through the difficulty of learning all the ins and outs within the first year, it becomes much more manageable after that. It’s really not a terrible place to work the way people make it seem, high stress is expected in a call center. There are times when it can be very rewarding and when the stress isn’t as extreme, allowing you to work your requests more thoroughly. I’d recommend to anyone driven enough to make it past the initial hurdles, after that it becomes comfortable but also stays exciting in many ways.

Good hours and Great pay

Wish the sick time , PTO, and Vacation where all separate and not the way they have it you get 5 hour of PTO time every pay period that you must share with vacation time, sick time, and personal time. This is the first job that I've had that they do this I'm used to having a week for vacation 5 days of sick time and a week of personal time after the first year that you work for the company here it is not like that but in overall it is a great company it does pay well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible dont do it.

You get horrible 6 week training and they expect you to just know how to do your job. They are not lenient with time off, they don’t help you at all, and one little mistake and you’re gone. Do not do it, it is not worth the stress.

Too much micromanagement

Implementation of non applicable tools and more time spend in meetings than working. Constant lay off but management continues to grow. Very top heavy

Enrollment Coordinator

Great company to work for. I felt supported by my peers and upper management. Great group of people. I loved the work I did and felt appreciated in my role

Not worth the pay

Talking to providers was pretty easy and straightforward at first, but things started going downhill when I realized no one knew what was going on. Everyone has different information on what policies to follow, what we can and cannot do as reps, and overall what was correct vs incorrect information within the company. I understand insurance is ever changing, but it felt like no one was ever on the same page. I was constantly confused on if I was even doing my job correctly, and the training doesn’t teach you everything you need to know. Most of what you’re taught in training is hardly ever used, and you realize about 3 months in that this job is basically self taught. OEs do what they can to assist with questions, but the company was very messy in overall operations. Not to mention they were all over the place when they decided to rebrand as Elevance Health, so many reps were moved to different departments and it caused a shortage of help in our dept. Very unprofessional.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company offers great benefits and training. Although it's not easy the team works with you to get you up and going. My only disappointment is the pay is not up to date with similar companies.

Frustrating

Mgmt threatens employment as an incentive to get you on-board. They do not practice what they preach. They train you to do everything for the member until they don't have time then the rules change. They train empathy and spending time with members but in reality that is not what they really expect you to provide

Great Benefits

Work from home, Great interviewing process great pay, friendly environment company offers great benefits. All equipment provided in a timely manager.

Overall great experience

Opportunities for growth, great team. Flexible schedule. Fast paced but overall work life balance is good. Support for IT and software tools are not the best.

Awful work life balance

Productivity driven but not quality focused, management pretends to be understanding of employee needs. Work from home but requires you to be at your computer well past your scheduled work hours daily. Currently looking to get away

The Good with the bad

It’s not terrible, it’s remote so that’s the best part. Management for me is supportive and kind. The customers are often rude and stressed therefore they stress you out. CSR are bottom of the barrel but are in the front line and expected to know everything. From why your claim/authorization was rejected to ordering your diapers through OTC. They call it taking the customers out of the middle but it throws the CSR under the bus. We are expected to do EVERYTHING FOR THE MEMBERS and it can be extremely overwhelming. Great holiday schedule, pay and benefits mediocre.

Great place to learn

Elevance Health is a great please to learn and grow. The people I work with are always willing to help with any question. However, I feel like because of he brand change, there have been many times where employees are expected to churn results in a short amount of time.

Great launch pad

This was a great start job.. originally I prayed for a career where I could retire from but 8 years in to working there things began to go down and the company began adding to the job description but not to your paycheck and micromanage an inbound call center. Teams got smaller but work load never changed. It became very stressful.

Pros

Tuition assistance is great. Quarterly bonuses were okay.

Contras

Micromanage, very stressful, poor base compensation

Remote

Not a bad place to work. You will need to self manage. Telephonic outreach at times will feel like robo calling. Team was wonderful and helpful. Management not the best.

Perfect Work Enviroment

"When I worked at Anthem Blue Cross. I loved it there. I advanced fast. We got bonus every 6 months. The atmosphere was great, going to work every day brought a smile to my face. When I was let go I was sad cause I didn't want to let my job go. It was my best job I had and was planning on making a career at Anthem. Unfortunately you can't choose to stay. I would recommend this job to everyone who has medical insurance experience."

Inequality

It was not a first choice when I was looking for a job. I needed it, was given an offer, and accepted it. It’s a very biased company with a hostile environment.

Pros

Free parking

Highly stressed environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This job will eat away at your soul

At first, I loved working here. The atmosphere was energetic, and there was a lot of promise with the company. I worked for the FEP portion and I wanted to advance to CSR III multi-rep. After my first year there, things began to change slowly. The officer managers I worked with and my supervisors [all but ONE and everyone knows she is an unkind person] were amazing people and I miss them the most. The upper management is AWFUL. They were okay at first but by the time I had started to feel my resolve slip, they had put a new woman in place. She and her team changed the review process for the worse and put a lot of unnecessary stress on myself and the other representatives. Five years and I was never a problem, five years and my classmates who were hired at the same time never really had issues and suddenly because the new system we were awful. We were treated horribly and constantly put under pressure to be perfect robots.There is EXTREME micromanagement here. Get out and let this place burn.

Pros

Yearly bonus if your call center preformed well and ability to work from home

Extreme Micromanagement, Unnecessarily difficult goals to maintain, Undervalued
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Elevance Health. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general