Energy Dispatch

3,1Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 71 evaluaciones

Overall is a good place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Decent place to work, respectful and quiet environment, compensation is not competitive to others fuel hauling companies, overall i would say its a job

Pros

Free hot and cold drinks, 40% off racetrac products

Compensation

Don't drive here ! Stay Away

garbage managementhazmat tank drivers underpaidhigh turnoverjunk equipmentno mechanics on sitemicromanagementold raggedy dirt parking facilityNo money & nobody stays here long termDispatch sends you 50-60 miles deadhead & don't care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Load pay doesn’t work anymore

I hated the load pay, and being held up. Equipment was consisted of rentals and a few company trucks, trailers were bran new. Overall equipment was decent. Management from the terminal down tried their best to look out for you but you can tell they were restricted by upper management. Dispatch was needs of the company before needs of the driver so that mixed in with load pay made for poor work environment. Some drivers felt like there were favorites. Two drivers working the same amount of hours could make from $40-$80 even more difference in pay per day, and it just didn’t make sense or feel good. The quality of new hires really started to go down, as a result of the company starting to be a revolving door. The company had so much potential.

Pros

Discount on store items

Contras

Load pay, dispatch, upper management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Cameras in your face recording your every move.

It's like big brother is watching your every move when you're driving for energy dispatch. If you reach into your cooler which is right next to the driver's seat and grab a bottle of water and take a sip on a 97° summer day you'll hear about it from the safety officer within a week. He'll show up at the end of your shift with his laptop and show you the video and counsel you on your bad behavior. The money is okay the equipment is fair at best but the dispatching, the camera in your face Non-Stop, and safety are just beyond ridiculous. They treat their drivers like children.

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

Cameras in your face and no set schedule
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A convenience store company that samples the trucking industry

Very frustrating company to work for. None of your "managers" will ever have requisite experience in the trucking industry. Their sole purpose is to monitor and surveile you every second of your day. If you're ever caught doing anything outside of the manual, it's automatic write up and added to your file. When you leave, they'll use it to make a negative note on your DAC. You should never have an original idea, only validate the incompetents who are your unqualified babysitters. You will be branded as one who is not a team player. My advice is to leave this company for the brand new drivers who just need a few months training. If you're an experienced driver, you can do much better.

Prepare for daily frustration, cover your 6 at all times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Place to start

A Good place to Start in the Gas Business but in Atlanta it doesn't pay good at to be hauling Feul its a layed back Job The company only cares about to the Company so beware

Pros

Great place to Start out

Money is horrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

To many chiefs and not enough drivers

It's a straight company but the turnover rate is high and the pay is low. You are paid by the load lowest pay being $47 - $98 being highest. Now there are little things that help your pay which is split stores, coming from different plants, and so on. There are 12 drivers and 5 supervisors. Seem like a bit much since it's not that many drivers. 5 on 2 off and 5 on 3 off so weekends are rotated. They say guarantee pay but nope its really 4 days 800 and 5 days 1000. I would definitely say that this is a " come get your experience and leave type place". Drivers at the place bust they butts here only to make about 1000 I'm guessing after insurance a week carrying hazmat! You have to get atleast 4 loads for check to be decent. Oh yea its slip seat so you share a truck. Just come here get yo experience and venture out for better. Managers act like they care but they only care that you get those loads out. Dispatch is ok!

Pros

Experience, they have they own stores

Contras

Low pay, They only care about getting loads out, Drivers sho-sho alot

Always loads to run

There are always somewhere to deliver loads. The equipment is kept in good working condition. You have the opportunity to work your days off because the loads are there to deliver.

Pros

Always work

Low pay

Great company, great management

Great job, great management. They care about their drivers. Equipment and trucks are top notch. Safety meetings once a month and they provide food at every meeting for the drivers.

Pros

Good pay, great management

12 hour shifts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The health insurance needs to be PPO and not a HMO

On a typical day I am driving to the yard walking to the office get my water fruit if there's any or snacks if there is any and get the keys to the truck that I am driving on a day and go do my job..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Everyone is friendly and make you feel like family as soon as you walk through the door

Everyone is helpful and can answer any question you have. Training is very thorough and everyone treats everyone else with respect. Family and work life balance is great as well

Boring workplace

A waste of your time Managers don't care about There Employees. Managers Love to say we are a family But ready to stab you in the back on The 1st problem you have.

Work Culture

Energy Dispatch has been the best work experience I have had thus far. Management and coworkers are awesome. As a recruiter, I am given the trust and autonomy to deliver the best associates that make up such an elite fleet of Drivers across all our markets. We are taking the direction on the right path to provide the best employee experience we can to all drivers and associates and look forward to our progression!

History With Company

While being employed with the company gave me clear insight on business development and how to prioritize my time more effectively. I'm pleased to have worked with such a great company, which enable my perception with society and people as well. It was truly an honor being employed with them and a great learning experience overall. I give the upmost reverence and respect to this company.

Dead End Job

This by far is the worst company ever to work for, Tampa for one they are a bunch of rats , the team leads that are worthless. This company pays horrible and management like the Florida area manager looks like a teletubbie and acts like a jerk ... I warn anyone stay away , big waste of time.

Another driver. . .

The real question is why do drivers keep leaving? ? Its always nice to talk to others drivers from other company's and find out what is the pay, work environment, equipment like or the dispatch. Remember things out of your control you don't get paid. Traffic, or rack down.

Good Tanker Beginner's Company

I can see why this companies turn over is so high. I was pretty excited to be local after many years OTR. Honestly though the very first day with this company we had a driver meeting and within 5 minutes the Area manager made it clear that he can "find new drivers" it was just an odd way of being introduced to the company. The pay which is load based is also a bit low. Minimum should be at least $50. For all you have to deal with in the metroplex, for all the experience and skills you need to perform this job. It is an insult to compensate 2 to 2.5 hours of my time at $44. In fairness I am glad I came to work here. I have most rack cards in the DFW and the company did train me fairly well to continue in the fuel hauling business. Would reccomend to a beginner in the industry.

Great Company

My experience with Energy Dispatch - From my interview to present have been refreshing, encouraging, enlightening, etc. I started this job with doubt, unsure if I would be able to fulfill my obligation but Energy Dispatch work with me until I fully understood how to use people net, tank compartments, load/unload, etc. Men/Women be encourage to apply! Good luck

Great company

This a great start up company to work for if you are just getting in the field of driving hazmat and tankers it’s all about how bad you want it the name of the game is hustle till you get where you are going

Pros

Very good with scheduling or needing time off

Contras

I feel they could pay a little more
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I’m seeing so many negative reviews and the more I read them the more I realize that most of the people who are writing them seem kind of pessimistic. I have been with the company only a few months and my pay is adequate for the work I get done. Most of the people that complain about the pay probably lack the skill and pace that is required to be successful in this business. This job is not for everyone. The equipment is modern and well maintained. Management is respectful and helpful. And the company shows appreciation for the employees. Great company!

Typical fuel delivery business. Not difficult. Laid back atmosphere

The work is very very easy and simple. However, you are paid for each load you deliver. This is the STANDARD way of being paid in this business. If you are wanting to work in the fuel business, this company is growing quickly and is a private carrier for Racetrac. Many people in management are former drivers who have been with the company for 2 to 8 years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Energy Dispatch. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general