Energy Transfer

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 262 evaluaciones

Good Company

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It's a good overall company it's one of the very few companies out in West Texas that you don't have to shave they do pay very well really good insurance good 401k and I've been told that you could transfer to other locations, it was a dumb mistake for me to leave the company I have regretted and I have been trying to go back even though I left on good terms it's been really hard I've had one interview since then for a different type of a job but I did not get the job if I could do it all over again I would not leave.

Great!

A 25+ year organization fueling America and an ever growing exporter. Great pay, people, teammates, community involvement and benefits.Recommend it!!

Pros

Be a part of something great

Challenging and rewarding

Management expects that everyone uses their time and abilities to solve problems and safely get the job done. People who educate themselves and keep up with new technologies and processes have opportunities for advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I loved every minute i was in the plant

I wish i never left them they were awesome company to work for payed very well and let me have all the overtime i wanted they also were always easy to work with
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Steady work but bad equipment

We are under payed for what's done here. The money is decent but it should be more. The guys here are awesome we have a text group where if you run into a bind all you have to do is put it in the text and someone will reach out to help. Now the equipment is horrible always breaking down because they are been ran 24 hours. Day shift guy get out then the night shift guy jumps in. What's good is we have 24 hours access to get the truck fixed when needed but breaking down take away from your money. I'm not going to beat the company down because it's a okay company to work for but they need to get more trucks which they say are on the way. I don't regret working here. Here no one is riding you over your shoulder.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Compensation

ProsGreat compensation and benefits, pay for parking & bus commuteConsHouston location is downtown which can be stressful. They are anti-WFH. Has a GOP political aura to it. During inclement there is that feeling they still want employees to come in regardless.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay/terrible growth and management

Management Is terrible. They will blame you on everything if you don’t have your dots in a row. The company has gotten worse when they brought on another company. The department is very micromanaged and will talk negative mostly everyday. Education is not valued, will have to work in the office everyday. No work life balance. Benefits are awful. Pay is decent.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Poor management, not team structured, hostile environment

Lack of Leadership and support

The environment lacks the leadership and support needed to ensure success for its employees. Often, double standards are applied for some employees. Extremely under manned and no work life balance.

Pros

Good pay

Not the best benefits

Old school mentality

Energy Transfer feels like multiple companies bolted together. Old school mentality - they want you in the office 5 days a week, culture is very "CYA". Promotions are very few and far between.

Pros

Fairly laid back - great place to collect a medium size paycheck. You definitely won't be overpaid

Contras

Getting promoted is insanely difficult, Company is very resistant to change (work from home) and is losing employees left and right.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not fun because of management

The management is fake in every sense, stab you in the back in a heart beat. Try to make you think you're not under the gun , you are definitely under the gun. Do not recommend.

No work life balance

Please consider finding employment elsewhere. There is no morals, respect with this company. Compensation is the lower than other oil and gas companies.

Contras

Work everyday in office/no work life balance

Safety is not first at Energy Transfer

Very unsafe place to work. Near misses are looked over and kept as quiet as possible. Training is done by whoever is in the mood to do a plant walk through. No training outline, no progression outlined in black and white. Plant is left with one operator at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for

ETE is a good company. Other companies may pay more for some positions but the environment and benefits are good. The trend of companies becoming extremely "politically correct" hasn't seemed to effect ETE too much yet.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a fun workplace. Stress, Stress, and more Stress. No support system at all.

Review all your options before considering employment with energy transfer. The pay is not the greatest in the world. You would be better off seeking employment elsewhere.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not enough time for personal life.

The company does not allow you to go home and relax , they always expect you to be on call 24_7 and wanting more then what you can put out of your expectations . On the last few years tha I was work with them was getting worse.

Pros

only on company meetings

Contras

There was plenty work not enough time for breaks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management, no communication and very little to no training on how they operate

Place was poor at best, benefits get worse all the time. Their safety policy and driving policy make it impossible to be in the right all the time. nearly all salaried employees are extremely arrogant and "above" field persons. Different areas operate completely differently, one area may allow the companies alternative work schedules and the area next to it may not. everything is disconnected and most of the assets are 20-30 years behind.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very good company to work for.

The company was a great company to work for. The only thing is was for the GPS in the truck comes unplugged it shows the last location you were at. Which mine came undone and showed my truck home for 50 days. Which is wrong.

Pros

Lunches, respect and good people.

Decent

Decent but management is a sham it’s political like everywhere else compensation is not in line with other companies talk about being safe and it’s bull
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They don’t care about employees

This company will come in and lay off the devoted staff that has been there for years just so that they can hire new people for half the pay. Don’t trust them.

Very large company

Not structured well seems like they don’t value education and will hire anyone to do a professional role . The company just buys profitable companies. Employee morale is low

Pros

Large company, lots of departments

Contras

Not structured, education is not required, low moral
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Zero leadership huge disconnect between hourly and salary

Lowest paid in the industry for the high cost of living area. Moving up within the company is impossible and strongly discouraged believe it or not. We as in the work force hourly guys are talked down to by upper management and called uneducated and unintelligent lucky we have jobs. All major decisions are passed to the next manager. Perform jobs without written procedures on nights and weekends without direction. Compensation is sub standard benefits and insurance are horrible. One thing I will say is they don't hide or deny anything. Report record profits then give terrible bonuses and cost of living raises if any. Upper management will go out of thier way to avoid hourly workers. Really surprised me its a large company really expected different.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Energy Transfer. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general