EnLink Midstream

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 108 evaluaciones

Productive and innovative place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great place to work. Benefits and pay are very good. Senior leadership is transparent as they can be and approachable. I have learned a lot by working here

Pros

Free lunches

Contras

Movement of personnel and pace of business

Very strict

There is no cell phone use while truck is moving not even hands free. Wheel chocks mud be used anytime you exit the truck. No chance at better schedule 1a to 1p days or nights.

Great place to be

Feels like a family work environment. Good guys, good pay good company. Phone policy can be a joke other than that it doesn’t get much better!! Great equipment.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Contras

phone policy needs a little reviewing and tweaking
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work! Great leadership and team work, very busy which is always a good thing, feel very confident about future well being. Plenty of growth

Productive. Fun place to work

Best company to work for . Benefits are amazing . Management is very helpful . Very friendly environment. People are very nice. They also pay well .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Was not productive

They say they value their employees. They don’t. Upper management who laid us off said we would be the first hired back. They have hired many people since covid and none were the employees who were laid off.

You must produce daily

Don’t work here

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company culture, compensation, benefits, and leadership. Expectations and goals are clearly defined for your success. Performance and relationship building are the keys to career advancement.

Pros

Free lunch

You must produce daily
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work, benefits, health care and paid time off program is pretty good and bonus .people always friendly and ready to teach and learn at the same time Good place to work.

Pros

Learn alot
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The best job I ever had. The people are great to work with and learning is an everyday occurrence. I get challenged everyday which is what I love to experience. Benefits are great and this the best job I’ve ever had. Wouldn’t want to work any where else.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hardly ever get weekends off

If you don't mind hardly ever having weekends off this is a decent job. Supervisors are pretty good guys. They'll work with you if you've got a need for a day off.The schedule in the Ohio area is 5 on 3 off, 5 on 2 off. That means you hardly ever see a weekend off. If not for that id probably still be working there.

Pros

Good supervisors decent pay

Bad schedule

Culture and Manager

Enlink is fair in some aspects. The culture is absolutely atrocious. Supervision and manager have a diluted idea of themselves as being great at their job. Lies and arrogance is what you will get. If you like micromanagement and to be belittled by your manager, then head to mentone Texas. An absolute conflict of interest cest pool also. The buddy buddy system clearly. Stay away from this place if you want to progress in your career.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Raises are a joke, management is a joke
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was great place to work, but went downhill slowly.

Worked on the Fleet side before it was sold to another. My supervisor was great, I would work for him anytime. The upper management didn’t care about the fleet side. They pay was great, if they would stopped cutting us back every week. When they sold fleet side, it was a horrible mess.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, family oriented organization with a huge emphasis on safety

EnLink is a company I would work for again if given the opportunity. They are family oriented, focused, driven & community involved. I cannot say enough good about this company or the people I worked with.

Ok for oil field work

Company ran from Texas didn't feel like was anything except a tool to upper management they ran good equipment. My supervisor seemed to care about each of us but no one above him .

Pros

Good pay

Contras

Not a name but a number if you work there

The worst!!

On Call all the time. Management sucks. No room for advancement for those that really deserve the promotion unless you have no individual thoughts. Worst place I have ever worked.

Fake Executives

You cannot trust anyone above manager level at Enlink. This is the worst place I have worked for in terms of office politics controlling your destiny.

Pros

Work life balance

Contras

Executives preach one thing, do the opposite
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Come to more meeting like safety meeting

It is a very good job and very nice people to work for some time we just don’t have nuff people to go round to do the jobs we have planned and we need more time to do the jobs some times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

productive but oil prices have dropped so has the work. so layoffs began

I was a terminal operator in charge of maintenance and transfering crude oil into barges. hardest part was being outdoors 12hour days. most enjoyable was getting overtime

Process tech

Management is horrible, they have no clue what the operators do or how to run the plant, But they sure act like they know. Don’t ask any questions, they don’t like that. First sign of trouble they let you go but all the people working from home are fine. Worst place ever!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you like spending a lot of time home, it’s good company to work for, they limit your working hours, less stress full place to work, management is polite and professional

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Contras

Not enough hrs for some that wants to make money
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en EnLink Midstream. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general