Epsilon

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 329 evaluaciones

hard work life balance with travel

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It can be very hard to manage work life balance with the amount of travel required and the work that needs to happen. They often do not take into account how people in different areas have to spend considerably more time traveling to visit clients than people in other areas.

Liars and charlatans

They will say anything to get you onboard. What they don’t tell you is that they are no where near having their stuff together, are overcommitted and subsequently overload the employees that are remaining in the organization. This organization is definitely not up with the times as it’s micromanaging is beyond anything I have ever seen before. No client should ever use Epsilon as its employees internally are extremely dissatisfied.

Leadership vision is required

There is no structure to the processes and are not well established. The leadership vision is required, top down approach to certain things should be used which is not done currently. Work given doesn’t match competencies and pressurise to learn technical things to a finance guy
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Boring work, great work life balance.

Clients can be demanding, Client services teams will over promise and over sell what can actually be done. Good place to get experience working across teams and Epsilon is a respected name in the industry. Use it as a stepping stone to get where you actually want to be.

Productive and fun workplace

Epsilon is a great place to work. Culture is great. Employees can expertise in various technologies. Work-life balance is ok. Work environment is friendly.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Used to do fun stuff

They would have a lot of staff get together days pre-covid. Overall good place to work and they had nice amenities and facilities. Seems to be commensurate with industry in terms of pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast paced and afternoon shift

Work culture is good. People are supportive and you get appreciated for the value adds. Flexible working hours, but you need to be prepared to attend calls and work till late evenings, it's an afternoon shift. Quarterly team outings.

Good company to work

Good place to work with friendly Atmosphere and support from seniors and team mates.Good team support. learning opportunity. Team building activity. Good management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great job, could pay more.

Great job with good benefits and an amazing environment. I feel like my company cares about what I desire. However, the job would pay more. I am paid a bit under the usual standard for my position but it is a very low stress workplace that I enjoy. They also give decent size raises which helps.

Encouraging

I have been here for two months it has been great journey. The manager and other department heads have answered my queriws pronptly and the hr group is excellent.

Pros

Free food on friday, learning and development opportunity

Good Place to work

Cool Job, no major micro managementLot of learning opportunitiesSr. Management is goodOpportunity to exploreGood Work CultureGood working ambiance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is indeed a productive and fun workplace

Campus is good..Food not sure since i did not really eat there. Work is good, people are really really nice. Events keep on happening. Extra benefits are a lot many. Management is transparent. You have job security. Work life balance is prettyyyy great. Overall company is very awesome. I will always love this company the most.

Pros

Whatever i mentioned above

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

immediate management is friendly and cooperative

Was a great place to work at until sold to a french company that shipped a lot of the accounting jobs out of the US Not as fun as it used to be when it was a US company

- Good people- Good work life balance- Company for long term stability

- Good work life balance- Company to work for long term- Pay may be 10-15% lower, but it is worth give that you are working in good culture and stable organization

Pros

Free friday lunch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Little accountability from management, poor technical leadership.

People actively bickering during scrum meetings (which often lasted 45 minutes), no clear guidance from management or tech leads, and backstabbing was often the order of the day. Very easily the most disappointing place I've worked in my 30 year career.

Stressful and Useless people

Managers don't help. They even don't know a lot of things. Not a good place to work. Evil minded people. They fire you once the Client leaves. Hire and fire policy. Don't get bogged down by their compensation. Bunch of useless caps in a team from senior to mid level managers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Its one of the Best place to work. The technology they used for delivery is amazing and lots of learnings.

Best Place to work, Good work life balance and Technology and people oriented organization. People Cloud Management (Tool) used for Campaign Management is the best so far when compared with others in the market

Stressful beyond MAX

Great if you're single and have NO life! No family, no friends, then this is the place for you to work. Good ole boy's club if you know what I mean. It's all good until you refuse to party with them.

Good work/life balance

The work life balance at Epsilon is very good. They offer excellent benefits and a generous time offer package. However company culture could use some work, at times it feels like the work is unappreciated, and lower wages than what you are worth for some.

Pros

40 minute paid lunch, great benefits package, good work/life balance

Low pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Epsilon will take advantage of you

Epsilon will work you until you are sick from being so stressed out. You will constantly be compared to other employees who are working more hours than you, even though you are already working 55+ hours a week. If you plan to take a day off, you have to “makeup” the hours and work missed, therefore if you plan to take a week off, you will find yourself working 80+ hours the week before and after your time off. Everyday, you are expected to work, calls/emails/meetings any time of day, especially early mornings and late at night to support offshore employees.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Contras

Employees are not valued at all, just a number. Epsilon is constantly laying off and moving positions off shore just to save money, which results in bad quality and ultimately more hours for onshore employees.

Flexible

The team I work with is amazing. My immediate team is why I enjoy an thrive in my job. I feel that working in a very large company can be impersonal at times. It was not this big when I joined the company.

Pros

Flexible work environment

very busy workload in Q3
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Epsilon. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,2 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Epsilon
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?