Evonik

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 440 evaluaciones

Ambiente de trabajo relajado y con gran nivel de competencia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El trabajo realizado en la empresa me permitió como mínimo, tener los conocimientos profesionales para trabajar en otros sitios. Sin duda alguna, el trabajo genera grandes niveles de competencia.

Pros

Servicio de comedor, viernes social.

Decent

Manager turnover rate is terrible and the ones they bring in are clueless. Good hourly pay. Good benefits. Not a terribly difficult job. Little monotonous.

Good workplace

got good training programs and gave regular feedback on performance and progress. my work feels good and does good at Evonik.slow decision making sometimes frustrating.

Pros

excellent team

slow decision making

Work Life Balance

Good support from team leader and team member.Good experience as can communicate with global user and suppliersWorking environment is niceWork life balanceGood benefits (include dental, gym)No micromanagement

Pros

Flexible working time

Job advancement

Good paying job

Management sucks and training sucks they say they care about family’s and safety but they really don’t. All they care about is getting product out on time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Solid Company

Evonik is a solid chemical manufacturing company. The benefits package overall is good. 16 days PTO to start, 10% match 401K, affordable health&dental

Elektroplaner

Sehr gute Work-Life-Balance.Kein Lob für Erfolge.Gehalt ist gerecht.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Certamente a empresa é dinâmica e procura e ótima cultura evolutiva

Hoje certamente com minha experiência em consultorias, acredito poder prestar melhores serviços do que no passado.O Amadurecimento é fundamental para esse tipo de serviço.É uma empresa inovadora.

Combines all the worst parts of German and American Business Practices

Company has terrible management and no respect for peoples work-life balance. Management is completely oblivious and fails to recognize its role in making people want to leave. Turnover is insane, so you never have time to get good at your job since you are just putting at fires and taking over for people that are leaving. No comradery between groups and you have to fight constantly to not do work that is not part of your job. Ask management to help push back on non-value added work and you get ignored.

Environnement de travail stréssante

Horaire de travail classique par contre pour les cadres, le travail le weekend est à prévoir et sans compensation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management at director level and above. Rapidly deteriorating safety performance/culture.

The focus of management is only on profits and not on ensuring safety and quality systems are designed to deliver the desired outcomes. The culture in the plant is better than the culture in the management offices due to a general lack of trust/capability.

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

No respect for people and general lack of honesty from upper management.

Good culture

Evonik, as a company, cares about the employees. Safety is the top priority. This combination creates a very positive culture and work environment. They often promote from within; but there is an unspoken expectation that relocation is required in order to advance within the company.

Pros

Good culture

Contras

Relocation is almost necessary to advance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management and favoritism run rampant

While I enjoyed many of my coworkers at Evonik, management was unapproachable and played favorites. It felt like my work was undervalued and my partner and I were used as scapegoats constantly. The swing shift schedule left you exhausted and overnights would drag on. Scientific instrumentation in the lab was old and failing and often blamed for quality issues when the fault lay with manufacturing. The lab was not clean, and there was no workspace for lab techs outside of the lab.Overall, not the best place to work.

Good work-life balance

I love Evonik. I can confidently say that it is the best company I've ever worked for! Good work-life balance, good working environment, diversity. Overall, I feel very happy that I'm a part of Evonik.

Pros

Good work-life balance, flexibility

n/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good people and good work-life balance!

I haven't experienced any bad/toxic people or managers in this company. Colleagues and mangers are quite supportive, but is not very digitalized, a bit lag behind the upcoming AI world.

Pros

good working environment

Contras

slow response and long process in management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very unsafe environment,dirty older plant. Poor management.

Plant badly needs updated safety does not seem to be a priority. Moral seemed low horrible communication between management and operators. Pay and benefits were fair uniforms provided.

Productive and continuous learning

Keep on learning new stull , always having new products and changing dynamic portfolio , Helping people to understand and to have more collaborative working experience

Ok Company

Company has many locations. This is due to a history of acquisitions. Each location has its own culture. Corporate leadership directs all activities.

Pros

401k Match

Low salary increase
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Sicherheit und Gesundheit der Mitarbeiter sind hier oberste Priorität!

Sehr intensive Einarbeitung, nur kompetente Facharbeiter und Auszubildende, hier wird sich morgens freundlich gegrüßt, auch wenn man sich nicht kennt. Es macht richtig Spaß hier zu arbeiten.

Pros

Viele Zusatzleistungen
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

you work independently which is nice.

Supervision does not care about anything but the bottom line. They never check on you to see how things are going through the shift. The training is very disappointing. When you ask something you are told go look it up and find it out yourself.

Pros

lot of things to learn and acquire new skills

hours

Respuesta oficial de Evonik

14 abril 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, as it can only help us improve as an employer. Evonik wants to ensure that all of our employees have thorough training to perform their role successfully, and we regret that you felt there was a gap in your training. If you would like to give further feedback about your time at Evonik, do not hesitate to reach out to us at employerbranding@evonik.com.

Excellent Products and Technical Service . More internally focused than previous management.

Excellent products and training . Don't always care about employees . Very Safety oriented and promotes diversity. Used to care about customers and employees but now more focused on profits , sustainability and corporate image.

Pros

Work from home flexibility for most jobs

Contras

Interested in key account customers primarily and pushing off smaller customers to distributors, bring in and test administrative staff for drug testing but not management .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Evonik. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general