Express Employment Professionals

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 9.144 evaluaciones

Bien

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente agencia de trabajo, te dan burnas oportunidades

Expendable

They completely forget about a temp worker if an assignment doesn't work out. They blacklist you.They give up on you. No chances. Profit is all that matters to these recruiters. You are a number to them.They leave out very specific details of your job responsibilities before you start your assignment.Just go in and make money for us mentality and if it doesn't work out, you will be forgotten.Other agencies didn't do that.

Pros

N/a

Contras

you are expendable...they don't care about you...won't even remember you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

got great referel to a builder for punch work

had to drive out to mount pleasant for most work but stead\y employment .staff good people ,some snobby talked down, overall i was working all but one lay off over 2 years

Pros

medical insurance reasonable many paid personal days and holidays off

Contras

no gas reimburse for travel
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's good for getting experience and finding new companies that are hiring.

All in all Express is a great place to work. It's not always full time and the pay isn't always great but they treat you like a person for the most part. the only real problem I had was this past winter when I informed them that I specifically couldn't work one day of the week and they kept sending me jobs that required that I work that day. Otherwise they always looked for what I asked for.

Pros

The work you want usually at the pay you asked for.

Contras

No benefits of any kind.

Love it

Otw wad very nice lover the group so sweet so funny party everyday and the pay good as well as snack and break time so defensive come and going the party
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

A great place to work, I highly recommend this company.

Working for Express Employment has been a very rewarding experience. The environment I work in is very relaxed with a professional team to work with. It is being part of the family culture I like the best and look forward to going to work everyday.Thank you

Horrible management

Called in because I had Covid and Then terminated me because “I never let them know” and we’ll they act like the care but they really don’t but I would not work here again

Day go fast

For this company Quantity is more important than quality. They recycle the work people in the market a send them to client. the client trust this company and they doesn't care about the client.

Pros

Good Co workers

change the culture

Express in, express out

I spent some years with Express. It was hit and miss with them as it is with temp companies. They'll quickly give you work and by the time you get comfortable with it, it's time to leave. I worked everywhere with them!

Pros

A lot of work

No benefits, no future

it a temp hire agency

temp work is temp work. Nobody likes those but it's a good place to go if you a job immediately with a possibility of getting hired permanent. Staff is friendly and supportive, and, they offer a benefits package if you want to temp work long term job to job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They can have you working quickly at good rate

As long as you go to work each day, you won't have a problem. When one job didn't work out, they had me working somewhere else the next week. I never missed a beat. I was happy to get holiday pay because I had met the requirements to get it. I have recommended them to several other people.

Pros

Good pay and paid holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It is a very interesting work environment

I came in as a level one recruiter and became a full desk recruiter in a different location seeing as though that this is all franchised on it makes it really hard to get advancements in the company as the highest you can go is to be a franchisee owner which does not have but so many perks it's a costly business to start up and you will find yourself quickly running out of money. As a franchisee owner but as a recruiter and as a full desk recruiter I have realized that a lot of the stress that the franchisee owner would normally take on for you I found myself taking on like purchasing add space to get jobs and the computers have to be purchased from Express corporate at a very costly amount.

Pros

Fun and exciting atmosphere if you have the right group of people working in the office with you

Contras

Not a lot of room for advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people who help find you employment!

I have been with Express Employment Professionals since October 2017. Every time I needed a job, I could reach out to an Express Office and they have placed me with work every time I needed help. Ive worked out of Houston Texas and Pecos Texas for them on separate assignments and have done well each time. If you have the drive, the skills and desire to work, this company will place you with a job best matching your requirements and expertise.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun workplace.

Excellent team. Great sales and leadership development. They invest a lot in their people and you can tell. I left Express and will be returning very soon and I am so excited!

Fast placement

Had a job before I left the office. Wad told everything I'd need to do and what I'd need. Pay every week and have paycard. Fast resp8nce to text or voice-mail
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Low pay and they lay off very often

I don't recommend this agency. They placed me outside of London, ON then was laid off in 2 weeks without any reason and I didn't get paid. And when you call them, they never answer phone calls.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Staff was very accomidating and did the best to get me jobs.

Friendly staff and recruiter and encouraging me to do my best. Understanding of personal emergencies. Over all a great experience with my first temporary job service.

Great Staffing Agency

The professionalism is outstanding. The crew really works with you to find a nice job not just any job. They take the time to be a staffing agency not just a temp service.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They will use you, then fire you, just to make money off you

Express told me the FOC would take a year to learn. But after 5 weeks they fired me without a reason! Now they are fighting my unemployment, when they promised they wouldn't! Steer clear from this place! They just want to make money off of you!

Contras

No benefits, no follow through, no job security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great compensation and wonderful management

My favorite part about this job was the management. Everyone in office and at corporate was wonderful and helpful, even with the smallest and silliest of questions. Their assistance center was top notch. The only con was the amount of overtime and take-home work, but that’s to be expected in staffing.

Pros

Pay, good management, fun workplace

Work/life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They give you job opportunities but don't actually care about you as an employee.

They will keep you working as you need but will not take into consideration personal needs. You will not be paid for holidays, you will not be fairly compensated with sick time. There are as many jobs as you fill out a questionnaire in their eyes, instead of giving you all the options they choose one or two and give you information on those and those alone unless otherwise specified. Numerous people get jobs through this company and they on average pay less than the company if you just apply yourself directly to them. The whole process starts out great with them, then once they lose interest you're just a handed out paycheck .

Pros

Keep working

Contras

No holiday pay, sick time isn't flexible, communication is awful
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Express Employment Professionals. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general