ExxonMobil

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.729 evaluaciones

Tranquilo ;ambiente fresco

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me gustaria ser islero de nuevo xq tengo experiencia y dedicacion

Pros

Iess

Contras

Quedarse una hora mas despues de la salida aunque esa hora no te reconocian
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Temos por ética não falar sobre a empresa

Empresa excelente, oferece treinamento variados relevante com cada cargo e benefícios. Porém fechou em 2021.

Pros

Benefícios e salário bom

Local afastado

Fun Workplace

I thoroughly enjoyed working for Exxon. The only reason I left is because I found a job that was a better opportunity for me. I would highly recommend working here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Team work is very important What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing reallyWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Clean and calmWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stay busy getting work done and everything ready for the next shift
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work with good pay and benefits

Outstanding place to work. Teamwork is the name of the game. Safety is job one. Take care of your job and they will take care of you. Rewarded for good safety performance.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Contras

Supervisors have their pet peas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I knew the customers and had been there a while.

The owner who hired me was great and I loved working for him. He left and leased to new people. The coworkers were good to work with. They had decent health insurance. I just didn't like working with no lunch break and working every Saturday.

Pros

Fairly close to home.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive fun work place with good management

While working at Exxon I was treated with respect and kindness, the management really had your back. Would go back in a heart beat; knowing I would be treated with the upmost respect and kindness

Pros

Awesome

Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fair place to work with limited advancement

You have to be in the group and play the game for promotion or recognition. Often times people are promoted with no rhyme or reason. Some good people at the company

Good place to be

Mostly enjoyable and can develop long term career over here. Pay increases slowly but other than that there are no issues with the company and you will get lot of abroad travel opportunites
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A huge experience and fun working as industrial attachee

ExxonMobil is a wonderful and safe organization to work with that takes the life's and the welfare of her employee as her number one priority.I will recommend the company to well meaning individuals and body.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for, pays well.

They are a good company with great benefits. Some departments are better than others. I am happy in the MOH department. The team is small and we all get along.

Fun energetic work culture

Positive work environment with fun outgoing and energetic leaders.This contributes to employee’s motivation to go to work.Other than that are okay okay

Love the place

I loved working for green belt Exxon learned a lot from them , very friendly and kind people , treated me like family , good pay and good treatment love it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and good environment with a great Gym.

The good thing is that I learned a lot through mindleaders e-learning and LinkedIn supported by the company. Also I learned a lot about planning and presenting meetings, got strong knowledge on Safety and Security, emphasize my job planning skills and got a good background through e-training.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Promotion is by how close you are to managers

Place for people to cruise and not doing anything while collecting pay checks. Lots of rest and vest people doing only lip services without any real work

Pros

High Pay compared to the work required

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Working for a big company with benefits.

Working with others and making things better on the job. I always try to do my best, making sure we have the right tools for whatever we are working on at work.

intern

Great place to work loved my time in Baton Rouge. Everyone in the department was helpful and developed contacts during my time that have helped me along the way.

Exxon Review

XOM is good for pay and benefits. Not good for work environment or culture.My team was the best team at XOM and we steadily output more work than most other teams. This helped a great deal in personal wellbeing, but overall company culture is pretty toxic.The yearly review process is the worst. Usually done by a manager who has no idea what you actually do.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work for those who like competitive environment

Challenging environment and it's really depend on which site you are supporting. If you are in-charge of US based plant then definitely a good bye to your work/life balance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good Benefits and pay if you can survive toxic culture

I am a 4th generation employee of ExxonMobil. My roots go back to my great grandfather working for ESSO back in the 50’s. Growing up I remember hearing stories about how great of a company it was to work for. Like many before me I inevitably followed in the footsteps of my forefathers and proudly joined the company that was synonymous for being very compensatory, family oriented and caring for its employees. That culture is very much long gone now. The company is short staffed due to poor management of workforce. For many people, overtime is welcomed, you get a chance to make a little extra money here and there. But understand that overtime is required and they have more money than you have time. Most of the America’s have complexes that are very old and are falling apart faster than they can be fixed. Working 30 days straight fighting to keep a unit running can be exhausting. Not all units within these complexes are created equal though, but end up in the wrong one then be prepared to stick it out for the long haul because transfers are rarely granted, if ever. Most transfers are involuntary and are granted based on incompetency, not competency. This job may be great for the single man/woman whose willing to work their life away for little gratification but for the family man/woman, be prepared to put the company before your family and get used to your kids growing up without you. Throw away the idea of making ballgames, ballet recitals, Christmas, career days and field trips…you’ll be working.

Pros

Good pay and retirement benefits

Contras

Dwindling medical benefits, excessive overtime, toxic work culture.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay if you have no morals!

What an awful excuse of a company. Actively killing the Earth, but hey, you get paid which is nice since you can afford not only a beachside home, but also a second home for when the first one floods from sea level rise!

Killing the planet
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en ExxonMobil. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • ExxonMobil
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?