FedEx Express

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 6.093 evaluaciones

Excelente sentido humano si tienes una emergencia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Justifican que hagas trabajo con un skill muy superior al estipulado, por el tema económico, y las posiciones que se van por ese motivo deben ser cubiertas por los que se quedan generando más estrés

Pros

cultura laboral excelente entre compañeros, prestaciones muy superiores a la ley, SGMM

Contras

Minimizan tus actividades para no pagar por lo que en realidad estás haciendo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy working harder for people who don't push themselves forward.

Overall it's a great place to start with and grow if you're willing to work at it. Nothing in life is perfect and every job has it's flaws, just know you have to work around it to get/want to go.

Pros

Extra hours if wanted and paid weekly.

Contras

Long wait break time for trucks or plains to land, Sometimes 1:30 or more and yes some of that time your being paid for by sticking around.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management constantly lies, promises raises, time off, always cancels with some lame excuse.

The worst management I ever worked for in over 50 years. Has gone completely downhill in the last 15 years. Benefits have been decimated, hours slashed, pay raises cancelled. Better off at ups and a union, more stability.

fedex review

Fast paced job with good benefits and weekly pay. AM shift is hard on sleep, but you can enjoy the rest of the day for work/ life balance or for scheduling for a second job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Mal entendimiento de a la vida del trabajador

Es buena empresa con malos jefes .. si tienes problemas de cierto tipo no lo tienen en cuenta solo aceptan lo que creen ver y no lo que en verdad sucede y tienden a jugar con que te van a despedir si no les agrada alguna situación.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun workplace and opportunities for advancement

I love my workgroup. Great team to work with! I’m located in Ottawa Ontario Canada and looking to move to Las Vegas and would love to be a part of the team there. FedEx Express is a great place to work!

Fast Paced and ever improving

I have worked at FedEx Express for a year and 4 months. Since my first day I have been given every opportunity for personal freedom, growth, learning and hours I wanted. Management will always have something available to work towards and rewards extra effort. I have not experienced any FORCED overtime, as I expected. There are opportunities for someone with no college degree and no higher education to Advance Into Management. Benefits are amazing, and I love that my schedule is flexible, and that and that managers are very reasonable. FedEx is a great place to work, and an even better place to build a career.

Pros

Consistent, fast paced, and great pay.

Contras

High expectations sometimes difficult to attain.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good job if you need job security.

The actual job is not bad but the training is terrible. If you don't ask questions you will not know what to do. The communication is also terrible. Pay is decent but definitely can be better. You can make pretty good money but it depends on how long you want to work in a day.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Work all day, Worse communication, Over worked and under-appreciated

Decent pay Good Benefits Great Coworkers

My experience overall has been a positive one at my tenure at FedEx. The work can be challenging and tedious at times but it can pay off if you can tough it out. The pto can really add up over time and is a good plus for the work you do. My coworkers and managers were easy going and made the day to day grind easier to deal with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

great work ethics and people around you respect you

my team and the department i work in are always ethical and we always respect each other. And not just my department, all other department have values and ethics and respect.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hours long not enough pay

Job security is good and management is decent pending which position or location you are at. Pay should be better honestly for the work we do and the obstacles we go through each day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Quick and Stressful, but easy.

As long as you were able to quickly get your certain packages that lined up with your can, you were able to thrive easily. Some were heavy and required two people but for the most part it wasn't too bad for the amount of hours I worked.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours, but you'll always get support

Long hours. Expect 10 hour shifts. You'll start to like them though: it's overtime after 8 hours. Package volume can be overwhelming, but swing and other types of drivers are always on hand to help. That said, the pay rarely increases as company execs net in millions more per quarter. They know how to hold you down, begging for more hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very inclusive, team work oriented environment

I enjoy working at my station, everyone works well together. The recent changes taking place in the company seem counter productive. The benefits, salary/raise structure is disappointing for a company of it's stature.

Pros

Work life balance

Contras

Wages lower than competitors, cost of benefits increasing.

Great part time job

This job has short hours with great benefits. There is room to grow on the ramp or the company. You are treated with respect and are put in position to succeed.

Pros

Great management

Part-time
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

FedexEx need pay more to there employees !!!

The diversity of culture is not happening, Management need ppl skills and more training, on fair treatment, have lots preferences, etc lots employees leaving company because management don’t complying with the company values .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great experience, but terrible place to stay at

The knowledge you gain while working here is great, but your salary certainly doesn't reflect the amount of work that you do. I'd advise to stay for roughly a year, which is the general amount of time needed to have a good idea about things.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Underpaid and Overworked with Terrible Management while being Understaffed!

The work is easy and the coworkers are mostly coo, but have fun picking up other peoples work because they wont hire anyone else and also wont give you a living wage and hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Put your head down and work

If you're able to put your head down and work, job is no problem. If not then you might have some issues. Typical delivery job, you get your area and deliver the packages to it

Courier

Management has no communication with each other even though they say that I feel that the workload is put more on the people even when numbers of us dwindle management still expects everyone to be OK with the more workload and no compensation for they think they help but they really don’t

Fun & exciting.

Good place to work if you're open to unconditioned warehouse work. Right next to planes so they're fun to see. Only downside is the amount you have to walk to get to each building timely.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en FedEx Express. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • FedEx Express
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?