Fedex Logistics

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 504 evaluaciones

Sueldo y salario

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Todo bien , organización joven que se comienza ha actualizar en Mexico.

Sem comentário

Empresa otima para se trabalhar . Liberdade de expressão. apoio. Logistico gerencia ajuda com alguns problemas durante coletas

Chill workplace.

Really chill place to work. Love working here. You’re not stressed out like other jobs. My managers are real chill and understanding. Definitely recommend working here.

Please, don’t do it

The only pros are the benefits. That’s literally it. There’s NO room for advancement at all. I work 10 hours EVERYDAY and mandated to work at least 1 Saturday EVERY MONTH. The pay is horrible and even with promotional opportunities the pay is still garbage. I’ve never been so depressed and stressed out with a job in my life. The team leaders show favoritism to certain employees. Upper management doesn’t care at all. I do sooo much for soooo little pay. Also, don’t bother trying to apply for another position, the managers hire people they know. My entire day is gone once I get off work. I work 2:00 to 12:30. Please save yourself the tears, depression, and anger and stay far away from this place!

Pros

Only the benefits

Everything else

Boa para trabalha

Empresa boa pra trabalha isso em curitiba beneficios bom
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The benefits are great

No one seems to ever know what is going on. The leads are overbearing and pretty much threaten your position even though they know the workload they give is impossible to attain. Example...company requirement is four files an hour (you might have a file several days), but they give you over 100 files a day which is impossible to even touch. This is because of the work and phone calls you make to get clearance issues resolved. There is clear favoritism especially to people who are related and are related to management and working in the same department. They hold raises over your head. They say they want to provide good customer service but don't mean it because you have to rush the customer through a call. The list goes on. Its just a job with good benefits. Don't apply unless you like extreme pressure and don't want to enjoy your job.

Pros

t-shirts, occasional lunches

Contras

hard to make time for a break, micr-management, evades questions

Decent

Decent place to work at. Management is as understanding and listened to your goals. Not much more to advance though. People holding onto positions for years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A few things for working at this warehouse

Overall, working at this warehouse, you just have to be head strong. This workplace is not for the weak! Come here, work and go home! Don’t come here to make friends. Everybody is out for themselves. Stay to yourself! Must be willing to work though!

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Contras

Short breaks, no cellphones in the workplace

Overworked, underpaid & burned out

The work itself isn't bad, mostly sending/receiving emails and data entry. But MACs are assigned an overwhelming amount of work, and held personally accountable for cleaning up other departments' messes (whether they due to mistakes, lack of training, or unfinished work) on top of it. There is no accountability, recourse, or help. Work/life balance is nearly non-existent. Upper management is out-of-touch and refuses to change company policies, reduce the workload, or increase the pay. Turnover and burnout are high. Might be an okay job while searching for something better, but not worth staying for long.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not much advancement unless they want to move you up

The jobs are very repetitive and hard to move around and up, unless they want to move you. The jobs are being moved over seas. So not a great time to start here.

Not worth it

Too difficult for low amount of pay. Managers only look out for each other. They make up their own rules and show favoritism. The benefits and vacations are really good. Not at all worth the pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Um ótimo local de trabalho

Um trabalho tranquilo com ajuda de todos e apoio dos encarregados dos setores para qualquer dúvidas em relação ao trabalho
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good for a resume and that's it.

My two biggest gripes are the overtime and pay. Regarding overtime, in the interview my manager did inform there would be slight overtime. I was unaware slight equals 4 or all 5 days out of your work week. The criteria for overtime ALWAYS seems to change so we have to stay over 2 hours. We end up working 10 hours a day for chump change. Which leads me to pay.I'll be transparent and say the pay is low. In more detail: amount of work you'll do > pay. It needs to be better. What's worse is that you'll come in earning $13 an hour (an example) and somebody new can come in working the SAME job with no higher qualifications than you (most time lower), same shift, same everything except a different manager and they'll be offered 17-19 dollars an hour. Does that seem fair? Does that raise morale? Does that make OT you don't know sometimes until 20 minutes until you get off your shift worth it? No.

Pros

Looks very professional on a resume.

Contras

Pay. Overtime. No real advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wish I had not wasted my time working for a terrible company

Managers are self-centered individuals that pretend to like employees. They have the worse to say about you to other employees or during meetings. Work conditions are poor with employees unwilling to express their opinions during meetings. They are so much suppressed by their supervisors and managers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not waste your time. Apply DIRECTLY with FedEx.Unsafe vehicles. Rushed and incomplete job training.

Unsafe vehicles. Frequent dog attacks. Rushed and incomplete job training. Hurried, repetitive heavy lifting. Poor quality work tools.Do not waste your time. Apply DIRECTLY with FedEx.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

FedEx umas das melhores empresa que trabalhei

Excelente empresa sempre deixando os funcionários atualizado de tudo parabéns

Ótima

Compromisso responsável e aplicada dava responsabilidade para pessoa se desenvolver e ouvia a esperiencia dos funcionários para. Melhora o processo

Pros

Bom pagamento

Contras

Não dava como autera horário
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Empresa respeitadora e tranquila de se trabalhar . Bem padrão.

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, bem respeitadora e que vive a cultura deles.

Horrible

Horrible don’t work here the managers are bad. Team leaders are terrible the job sucks training is horrible. They don’t help you that much. No employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Uma boa empresa mais muito difícil reconhecimento

Eu gostei de trabalha lá mais falta mais oportunidade de crescimento mais o trabalho e ótimo tem bastante preocupação na segurança dos funcionários

Pros

Os benefícios são bons almoço cesta básica muito boa

Contras

Eles não dão muita oportunidade de crescimento tirando isso eu ame trabalha la

Great place

Love working here. Great coworkers. Flexibility with vacation time. Fast pace so you have to keep up and be on top of things. Learning new things all the time. I enjoy going to work every day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Fedex Logistics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,7 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Fedex Logistics
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?