FedEx Office

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.273 evaluaciones

It's okay

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Personally the only reason I stayed for FedEx is because my boss is probably the greatest boss I have ever had. It is hard work, but I don't mind that. It involves a lot of lifting heavy things, having product and shipping knowledge, and if you know graphic design and microsoft office like I do it's a plus. Knowing how to work a computer is extremely important. One of my main qualms is that I am paid very little for the amount of work that I do. I can barely scrape by and I go to university and live in a very wealthy area (not by choice, but more or less because I'm stuck here). I barely broke past two digits in pay, which isn't saying much. The amount of work that I do, the type of work that I do, and how long I have to work are all the equivalent of someone working as an administrative assistant that's paid a lot more than me. Plus side, FedEx does have super good benefits. They have blue cross blue shield health, signa dental and a 401K if you so desire. It's retail so the customers are going to vary from really pleasant to unbearable, especially if you're working in the design section where everything has to be exactly as they want it (and I don't blame them- it's their own personal project).

Pros

healthcare, dental, 401k

barely-moderate pay, long hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great team members, terrible customers

An understaffed operation with poor training. Corporate bureaucracy slows modern technological progress. Hiring team members is slow and turnover is constant. Schedule will be unfavorable. Benefits are substandard if you're married, have dependents, etc. 10% of your customers will be insufferable. If you choose to work at a FXO in the South ask for the maximum starting pay-rate: $16.00/hour.

Worked there for years

Management is fair, most of the time. There's always a policy or procedure being changed or updated. I loved my co workers. life long friends there.

A Lot of Work for Little Pay

There’s a lot to like about this company: they’re well-known, they offer good benefits, and they have so many locations that you can easily transfer to a different location, or climb the ladder if you find yourself content to do so. You can gain a lot of new skills in a fast amount of time, with a more than generous training time window.However, the company does not reward your loyalty. They will frequently pay new hires substantially more than loyal employees that have stuck with the company, and they are quietly anti-union. You can gain reasonable, valuable skills in customer service and software here, but you will also be stressed, underpaid and worked to the bone when things get busy. It’s a good entry level position - then take your skills and go elsewhere to a better environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Im here for the money and job security.

The environment is full of horrible people who act like they havent matured past age 13 and have no shame about it either. Management is a joke. Just clock in clock out.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great company

Great management at the location I worked for. Came on the end of Covid so was slow at times but got busier throughout the year. If no experience In printing a WIDE variety of things, pay attention in training and always look for projects to shadow and learn the ins and outs of it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A great place to work, but we are paid the new minimum wage for a very complicated job.

Job has LOTS of things to learn, and too much for 15$ per hour. However environment is fantastic, they select really amazing people during their process. A very organized company and I appreciate that in a work place. Management really roots for your betterment and promotions.

Not worth it

You’re underpaid, beyond undervalued, and overworked. If you want to work for a place that will invest in you and your advancement, look elsewhere. Anywhere else.

Started off Great

First three months are a breeze and straight- forward enough. FedEx offers good benefits as well. Customers and drivers make the job enjoyable. After the 3rd month it goes downhill.Management generally unhelpful. Participated in drama among employees. Way too much time spent on shipping so you never feel properly prepared for production, but they expect you to jump in regardless and get mad if the orders aren't perfect when you're still in training. Pay not worth the stress.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I enjoy working at FedEx Office. Great staff and management and awesome culture! I would recommend to anyone and I have. The management is very supportive and the hours are perfect for me. There are opportunities for career advancement if an individual is interested. They have a good benefits package for employees and recognize everyone’s efforts and make people feel appreciated for their hard work.

FedEx Office was a Great place to work

I enjoyed my time at FedEx Office, I learned a lot about being a good Manager. Because of Covid they closed my store and I needed to drive 62 miles each way to stay with FedEx Office. My time was still great met some really good people. Some Managers were disrespectful. But overall a great place to work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy job but Toxicity behavior from adults that acted like 12 years old.

The job is easy, but the environment and the people are toxic, bully’s and egocentric. I was really excited to work and grow there but I’m leaving soon

Pros

You learn more when people likes you

Contras

People will act like you don’t exist just so you don’t learn and do your job.

Easy job , bad management

Unfortunately the company added cameras inside the cabin that have alarms that go off and record every second of your route . Instead of wasting so much money on that how about you give raises that you failed to give during the pandemic.

Fun, Challenging, Rewarding

Great people, great atmosphere. Retail is always challenging. Like most places, what you put into it is what you get. Definitely advancement opportunities if you work hard.

Workplace with many Responsibilities

Working at Fedex Office, you will have to process shipping, pack packages, make posters, invitations, etc. If the pay was fair for everyone, the job would be more enjoyable, but even the hardest working person may get paid the least

Pros

Pto

Pay

Fun work place

This job was was great as far as coworkers and management. Great benefits. Great hours. The customers on the other hand was something else, but thats all customer service for you

Pros

Pay

Rude customers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent compensation and advancement opportunity

I was offered competitive pay and benefits. I was promoted twice in 3 years, so advancement opportunities are good. However, once you become a member of management, expectations are not achievable. I was consistently under-staffed for my locations, while being pressed to achieve metrics inconsistent with the level of staffing. All of this despite being a top 5% performer company-wide. I was always being delegated to manage 2-3 additional store fronts at a time due to a shortage of managers, while not being compensated or respected for my help. This lead to a terrible work-life balance of working 10-14 hours a day 6-7 days per week.

Pros

Good benefits, decent pay

Contras

Poor work-life balance, lack of staffing, lack of management support

Fast paced, result oriented

It’s tough at the beginning, there is so much to learn but after you get the hang of it and learn how to be confident speaking with customers then it’s easier.

Good Paying Retail

As far as retail goes this job is well paying and has good benefits. A lot is asked of management. Senior leadership is a little out of touch with the reality of customer experience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not what it seems- will not recommend

immediate management & corporate care more about revenue/profit than they care about employee safety & security. Will act like they’re supportive during “training” (videos about the history company) then hang you out to dry afterwards, basically training yourself. The turnover rate is ridiculous!! Understaffed and over worked! The pay & benefits is decent, that’s about it.

Entry Level Job with High Stress in customer service

Job started out as a seemingly promising way to finally leave the retail circuit while you work one on one with customers on projects creating banners, books, paper fliers, posters, basically a wide variety of creative work. Working with the public always causes stress and customer interactions however, especially concerning production on very personal/important projects sometimes mean crunch time and taking verbal abuse as communication can become difficult as company limitations for practices vary from project to project and aren't *always* consistent. The learning curve to master software and production practices is very long, about a six months before new employees will even begin to be remotely comfortable on the production side, where as the shipping side is easier and quicker to manage. Promotion within past the lowest level management (a shift manager type position) can take years, assistant management jobs (one step below store managers) are available, but depend on store size only. If you live in a a town or city with smaller stores you may have no assistant positions available within reach.Salary is dependent on local minimum wage and not as high as it should be with the work load. Clientele atmosphere very much changes from store location store location. So working at a smaller store with a higher income client base can mean sometimes unreasonable and very rude customers. COVID's precense causing a cultural shift with increased deliveries and remote/at home projects and loss of profits company wide overall results in mandatory company overtime-especially around -

Pros

Holidays Off and a variety of creative work

Contras

Poor entry level compensation, crunch time, inconsistent management, inargueable involuntary transfers and overtime with no bonusss
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en FedEx Office. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • FedEx Office
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?