Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.703 evaluaciones

Evaluación buena para una compañía extraordinaria

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una compañía con muchas oportunidades de superacion Puesto que dan la oprtunidad de ir progresando en la rama ó puestos que que van quedando vacantes. Para mi una empresa extraordinaria Yo trabaje muy agusto en esa empresa Asta que tuve que moverme de cuidad y Siendo un trabajador permanente Me que de fuera de la empresa!!!!

Pros

Buen ambiente laboral y oportunidades

Contras

No se me dio la oportunidad de seguir trabajando en la empresa por falta de vacante

Work can be abit

Management could back the drivers abit more when dealing with clients and sales reps. Employees need to be paid abit fairer for job duties. Duties can be abit much for starters
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Been with the company for 4 years. Started as admin assistant. Been in 3 different position in 4 years. Definitely room for advancement when u work hard.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s a great work places the only thing to much Favoritism

There was too much favoritism I seen a lot of good workers leave I pull my work first before anything to get it done that’s one thing don’t can say about my work ethic very clean I give my boss number
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Team Building and Open Door Communication is AMAZING!!

I have been with Ferguson for almost 6 years and I have found that by working through the ranks, each team is different. However, each team shares and is open to teaching each other and the atmosphere is just remarkable. I have never worked somewhere where I felt more comfortable being myself and not afraid to ask questions. I HIGHLY recommend Ferguson Enterprises to anyone that wants to find a forever career and enjoys positive people!!

Pros

People, Management, Friendly Workplace, Open Door Policy, Everything

n/a
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good entry level jobs if you need something that can pay the bills but that's about it

Working here I have had a lot of ups and downs. First joined I expected to move up more in the company and take on more responsibilities. Higher management are all nice people but working in the branches can be very difficult at times. A lot of office/warehouse drama and some toxic people can make work difficult to come to everyday eager and excited. It does pay the bills but don't expect a salary increase anytime soon as only people 5yrs and up seem to get paid more for doing less. Mixed experience here, some days are not so bad but other days are tough and the toxic people can steer you away.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They hired young in experienced individuals and put them in management roles and over looked the people that applied that had management experience prior. Those young people were 25-30yrs old became micro managers.. Didn’t know how to handle situations when they came up.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s good place to work except for

It’s good place to work since it’s new facility. However , since it’s is new , there some issues with management . I like what I do as a receiving clerk , however seems like it’s less appreciated than others !

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

New facility therefore many issues with management !
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The coworkers are great, the manager is not great.

The bonuses are good, pay is good (if the Manger likes you) and the work/life balance is good. The manager will either make or break a crew and if the manager doesn't like you, you will not go very far in the company. Even if you show up for work everyday.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unbalanced, underpaid and lack of training, but with random bonus

This company was great when first hired. I very Soon realized that it wouldn’t last long, but stayed because at the time, the pay was decent. This company doesn’t send you or it’s “managers” to any type of training. Each location basically does whatever that branches manager wants to do. Management is highly inexperienced. Oh but hey, They will through you some random bonus here and there to say thank you for staying with them. But it’s not enough, moving up in this company requires you to be on the “in”. Most internal “opportunities” are already filed when posted. They just have to comply to “equal opportunity”. Needless to say, I do not recommend this company. This company is just a stepping stone to better companies in the same field.

Awesome

Management has your back. great work life balance.. physical job but nothing crazy that I ever encountered. Good benefits and employee discounts great company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Horrible work/life balance as amanager

As an associate this is a good career to start out in, you get good benefits and I personally liked how much location management does to keep you engaged and appreciated. As a manager you are stretched thin, you are expected to do so much but your day is typically 13+ hours, it's sad to say but an associate makes more than you do, if you break your hours down. I recall during my initial interview I was told managers are "encouraged" to keep a good work/life balance and that we do all that we can to ensure you spend time with your family. This couldn't have been further from the truth, my first week in I was already working 12-13+ hours. The training plan is an ABSOLUTE Joke. It's just a checkmark for managers is all. The absolute worst is location management (the GM in particular) look, I get it, when you have a tenured person who has been there for years, it's bound that he will move up, but the GM is a perfect example of someone who has moved up and never invested into emotional intelligence (how to engage from a peer to peer side) as a managers we would make a decision and far too often we we have our ideas turned down, that manager style simply doesn't work anymore. People don't put up with that kinda of dictatorship, look all I am saying is avoid this place if you are considering becoming a manager, your peers are great but if you want to be micromanaged at every level and put up with bipolar conversations from the GM then by all means this job is for you. Lastly for executive leaders (IF you care to read this at all) just look at how many managers have left the location -

Horrible work environment

The work itself is pretty easy and straight forward, but the people are rude and click-y. You can’t move up or do anything without sucking up to the boss
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of avenues/depts to grow in, ceiling when it comes to comp

Local management is where the rubber meets the road and often falls short of the great corporate culture and recent I&D initiatives (Business Resource Groups), incentive programs for inside sales people are non existent and outside sales is still the best path to making decent pay after a 10-20 year career.

Pros

Room for career growth, stock share purchase program

Contras

local management nepotism, I&D commitment isn't there, punished for speaking up

Terrible

Don't waste your time..... Mountains of unnecessary paperwork, poor planning, unexplained deductions of wages, subsistence not paid randomly, over complicated procedures for everything, constant phone calls regarding whereabouts even though all trucks have Dynafleet systems, lying to customers about breakdowns..... I could go on and on, avoid at all costs

All of it

Its a job!

Ive worked at ferguson for about a year. Its and okay place to work benefits are good. But they have a huge problem with nepotism in the work place EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY is someones friend son daughter or some type of relative. Brown nosing gets you where you wanna be hear!

Don’t do it.

If you work anywhere behind the front offices, you’ll be expected to work 11-15 hours a day, warehouse or driver. If you refuse and pull the plug at say 12 hours and go home, you’ll be written up. Unfair assignment of work load, with a minority carrying the load of the majority. The place is filthy, because there’s no housekeeping department. Bathrooms are filthy, with them not even able to keep basic soap and paper towels in the dispensers. Constant revolving door of employees. Don’t be foolish enough to believe the lies you’ll be told during the interview process. In talking to employees from other locations/divisions, it seems the same everywhere within Ferguson.

Management is a joke

Run now!!! Ferguson is not what it use to be! They use to actually care about their employees and make them feel “like family” however that is NOT the case anymore even though they claim to be “family oriented”. Employees are numbers and treated like nothing! It didn’t matter if I had #1 in sales that month on a team of 50, it was never enough and they still wanted more and or criticized you in someway or somehow to make you feel as if you aren’t “good enough” for that position. I would NOT recommend working in Inside Sales for homeowners.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great opportunity to learn and grow

At Ferguson you will not have a corner office on Michigan avenue, but you will always have an opportunity to learn and grow. If you put in the time and the effort, there is no limit to your success. However, patience is required, and you need to make sure you’re communicating along the way.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The sense of family is always present

This company employee benefits are amongst the best. Ferguson prides itself on giving back to it's employees bonuses and weekly meals or a norm. Everyone is friendly.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Thinking 🤔 check back

Favoritism within the company

Lake Oswego location has inter-company personal relationships. (Managers in relationships) and they choose to hire within their relationships and friendships rather than outside hires. Favoritism is key in this role. If you don’t know them personally, don’t even try.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Estabilidad laboral/Desarrollo profesional
2,9 de 5 estrellas en Gerencia
3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
  • Evaluaciones de empleados