Ferrellgas

3,0Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 512 evaluaciones

Good benefits but paid for with your health

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There is zero"fun" when slinging well over 1k propane tanks per day. This job destroyed my shoulders and knees over a 9yr span. Mind you I used every ergonomically correct aspect, otherwise I wouldn't have lasted for 9yrs. There is an INCREDIBLE disconnect between mngmt and customers. Only positive was $ was ok scenery changed and I was left alone. Saw mngmt 1 a yr.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No reward for working hard

Management is terribly inconsistent, the upper management wants all of the orders filled but then complains about the amount of overtime. Communication between management and drivers is not complimentary of drivers performing to their fullest extent.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Going to work you to death and call you in in off days!!!

Terrible place to work overworked underpaid no support whatsoever..worst handhelds known to man just overall bad place to work it will leave you in physical pain and mentally drained only way to get raises is to put in notice then they’ll pay up…Stay away gas business sucks and I worked there almost 6 yrs trust me I know!!!

Disconnect from Employees and Poor Management

I'm a former bobtail driver/propane delivery driver. The company does not care about their field employees! All they care about is gallons, gallons, gallons. Another place where you are just a number and they do not care about your career development. They constantly expect more and more from you but then act like it will bury the business to pay you more or provide any additional incentives. You're expected to be on-call for no additional pay, which is a complete joke. You only get paid for OT after 40 hours, which they manipulate to their benefit. Management has no desire to even talk to you much less collect any feedback or attempt to improve anything. This place has a toxic atmosphere and will keep you stressed out. Good luck.

You are not appreciated!

This company has no respect for their CDL drivers. The equipment is unsafe and outdated to the point where you are scared to drive. Once you see your daily route you will become overwhelmed and upset, because you know there is no way humanly possible that you can complete it in time to maintain a life. All this two bit company cares for is making money, it is pathetic! You are on call constantly, with no compensation whatsoever! Do not, I repeat do not work for this company. Your family and your mental and physical health will suffer!

Contras

Unsafe equipment, no respect, weather, ridiculous demands.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Would do it all over

Easily one of the better jobs ever. They paid extremely well and have a really good culture with a solid team. Unfortunately left due to one bad member in management that could not be seen eye to eye with. Outside of that would have never left the company. Extremely veteran friendly.

Driver

Worst job I’ve ever had. Great benefits but terrible management. Management would work the good workers to death while the bad ones they just done whatever to get by.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It’s an ok place to work.

It’s ok depending on which job you have. Only part that wasn’t for me was when delivering bulk you would be on rotating weekend call.Besides that it’s a good place to work.

This is a great Company

I have enjoyed my time at Ferrellgas. I am completely supported by my manager and I am paid well. The insurance and benefits package is the best I have found.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Can be a great place to work if you are lucky enough to have a good manager that you report to.

Field employees work together to take care of the customers despite poor/little direction from corporate. This could be a great company to work for if corporate got their stuff together.

Pros

flexible schedule for my position

Contras

No work life balance for drivers/techs

Good company

Good company to work for. Great benefits. Management is approachable, communication and co workers are great. Very flexible during off season for family time.

Good overall experience

I liked working for Ferrellgas. Good people, good benefits. There are trade offs like anything you do for a living, but overall it is a good place to work. I'm disappointed that when I moved for my wife's pcs that there was no open position in the area.

Life balance Job

No life balance always getting out late due to lack of employees. No life in the weekends due to oncall after hours.If you don’t want to get fired shut your mouth and don’t give any feedbacks.

Contras

Bad management Treat employees like slaves, horrible Health insurance with a lot of deductibles and out of pocket of 10k per year, no pay raises, no bonuses.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you like never knowing what time you’ll get off, this is the place for you.

Long hours dying the winter/peak season. Barely make 8hrs a day on the off season. No potential for growth. Pay is okay. On call schedule was never discussed at time of hire.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No a good company to work for

Manager not team work the company is great work there for 9 1/2 is the manager is no good no future there ….so sad. They don’t care about they employees I wanna stay there to the end ……..so sad

Pros

Good

Contras

Good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Use you them fire you

I was hired at ferrellgas, everything was so unorganized. I helped get things in order, helped update policies. They praised me for the work I did to help the company. Then out of nowhere fired me.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This place is a laughing stock.Poor management.Just another pulse in a seat.All they care about is getting gas delivered.Very poor communication.Micromanaging.List goes on.......
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Be carful not to mention the word "Safety"

The management wants you to work no mater what. The motto of the employees is "how much can you take". The equipment is seriously neglected. Maintenance is not a priority, and they will ask you to risk yourself and others just to deliver the product. If you call to attention that the equipment is unsafe you will be fired. You may acquire PTO but, to use it means more work gets piled on the other employees or, yourself for your own route. There is no plan in place to have a drive cover employees that take vacation or need a sick day. NOT A COMPANY WORTH WORKING FOR

Pros

Good coworkers

Contras

Unsafe and run down equipment and facilities

Stay away

Toxic environment. Loved most of my co-workers but company constantly changing and not for the better. People let go on a whim for no reason. Management not supportive and will stab you in the back.

They need better management

People at the job is ok but the communication is bad and management needs to improve it seems like you have a lot responsibility’s but don’t get paid enough

Pros

Good benefits

Needs better management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was very chilled place to work just a lot of physical

A lot of physical work but amazing management, the work hours can kill you sometimes but it does take a toll on your body after doing it for a while some stop take up to 100 propane cylinders
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Ferrellgas. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general