First Watch

3,6Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 830 evaluaciones

Se trabaja bajo mucha presión ,

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A veces ni comer puedes el trabajo es demasiado para el salario q pagan
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice hours for work/life balance

Early hours but you get off around 3 so you have every night off. Management is respectful and over all easy to work with. Only con is the have a credit card tip option that starts at 15 percent so most guest who pay with credit card only tip 15 percent.

Terrible Management.

New management started the day after I did and in the course of 2 months I watched the entire morale flip upside down. Management insulted and berated employees holding the most tenureThreats were made to fire in ultimatum situations. You “earned” your shifts based on performance and were assigned side work based on how “well it is completed”I do not recommend it. Your work isn’t valued, and favorites are played. They will use your livelihood hood as a pawn in their corporate game. Terrible.

Pros

“Pizza Parties”

Everything else

Fun workplace

Well I cant say nothing bad about working here , they pay you about 18 an hour which is a ehh good i guess for a first time job , i’ve been working here for 3 months and my experience with working in first watch is good honestly, the manager and supervisors are really nice people they sometimes even bring cakes or cupcakes and energy drinks so it helps us and also they care about us and they usually give us food out of no where ,i’ve never had a bad day or encountered bad co workers that treat you like trash and talk behind your back but there chill although everybody jokes around you know but other than that just dont be slow or stupid, and its a good/fun experience working here but once you come back home from working here your gonna have a good sleep.

Pros

Free Lunches, Helpful manager, Helpful co workers

I dont know
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay but not worth it.

Ehh you'll be exploited to the hard work you put in and everything is basically falling apart around you all thr time running out of things is a common occurrence it you're into putting yourself at max stress this is for you.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The you first culture was a joke.

If you like working hard and getting underpaid and unappreciated this is the place for you. As an Operational Manager your basically a cook, at the location from 6AM to 4pm, and not able to work on customer focus or manage your FOH.

Pros

Home by the evening

Contras

No breaks; no customer service focus; servers run the floor.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I loved it at first but favoritism all the way

I loved working there, but my location doesn’t have a host or to go position. So what they do is balance out the servers so that means that every server has a host and to go shift in the week. No money.

Productive and Great Coworkers

It was fine! I enjoyed working here! People were very nice, pay was low but the tips were nice on a busy day, and they were very accommodating if you had trouble coming in.

Best Serving Job except for stress

I loved working for first watch! The pay was great, and consistent. With any serving job though, you do meet burn out. It was hard to take off work because teams are small.

Pros

Management support

Contras

hard to take off work bc small team
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun & good paying job if you're physically capable.

The restaurant closes at 2:30 but you likely won't leave until well after 4 on a busy day. This makes it really easy to get overtime! The pay is very good, better than a lot of jobs that you could get with a college degree. It gets very busy and is extremely physically demanding. The managers are kind and understanding, I personally didn't have any bad experiences with them. Overall, it is absolutely worth it if you can physically do this job.

Pros

Free food, coworkers are extremely patient and kind, good pay.

Easy to get injured.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent work environment. Underpaid cooks.

The kitchen as with any restaurant was remarkably underpaid. The kitchen staff was always treated as replaceable and our opinions were always met with negativity.

Pros

Home early

In early

decent company

I feel there was too much effort going in to the job, that was not necessary compared to other serving jobs. When I worked there, weekend morning were required of everybody, which I did not like, It may be different now.

All depends on location

Glen burnie and Pikesville First Watch locations are the worst as far as business. Definitely don’t make any money at either one of these. Sadly I was forced to transfer from Columbia which paid way more but management doesn’t care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, Encouraging environment, where everyone has everyones back

The job itself while tiring, you almost never felt it as Everyone looks out for you as you work. Even when I would drop a cup or mug when first starting out I was given advice and told how to improve and received help a lot of the time. Your managers are very understanding of needing time off or not working a certain weekend if told in advance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent serving money if it’s busy

I worked at a busy location and received decent server pay from the tips. The part that sucks is that once a week you have to host and most ppl like myself only getting scheduled 2-3 days a week with one of those days being a host. Make like $1200/month… not to mention when serving, you’re also responsible for running food, restocking, and expo.

Excellent hours of operation

This company offers a work life balance where no other restaurant company can touch. Upper level management are Engaged, never afraid to roll up their sleeves.

Pros

Plenty of upper level management support
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Supportive management and clear expectations.

I started at my location when they first opened. Even tho we were struggling to find our legs, the managers remained upbeat and helped everyone who had questions or was struggling. Many people wanted to move into other departments and management was very helpful in finding the right position for everyone. Hosting could pay more and tip out should be discretionary, not mandatory based on sales but overall compensation is fair and the environment is very pleasant, upbeat, and supportive. I’m happy I stuck it out bc now our team rocks!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work place

Encourage to learn and grow. Great team and management. Highly recommended workplace with great hours. Promotes within. Love the discounts. Learn a lot.

Great hours

The hours where great the money was ok. But I learned a lot, was thinking about moving up but got offer more money per an hour at another place. I would go back to work here in a heart beat

Fun

Pretty fun serving job. It helps that the restaurant is small. Worst that can happen is you get double sat, biggest party is maybe 10-20 and that’s once in a blue moon. Everyone runs each other’s food which is helpful but u also have to keep track of what’s gone out to your tables. Prebus! Servers MUST host once a week. Latest you’ll get out is like 3:30 PM. Fun part time job. Everyone is like a little family!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Staff and management are great to work with, tips are good if you work your shifts. You will have to host one shift a week but it doesn’t put a dent in income
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en First Watch. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general