Fluor Corp.
4,1 de 5 estrellas.
Realizar una evaluación

Evaluaciones de Fluor Corp.

Evaluar a esta empresa

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 5.073 evaluaciones

Grupo de trabajo polifacético, con acceso a la gerencia.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Trabajo en colaboración con el equipo, acceso dialogar con la gerencia.

Pros

Buena obra social
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Most enjoyable part of the job team work, management

When I work under fluor Corporation in Afghanistan that's for me better experience in my life, we work as a team and managed department. That's good for us .

Nice Workplace

Great work environment, work mates are also kind and helpful. I learned quite a lot of information as an intern because my supervisors were teaching me and assigning me complicated tasks

Productive and fun

Very nice environment and culture. I have learn a lot during my time in Fluor. Work and life balance. It will teach you on how to become more professional.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excellent company that cares about their employees and is very supportive of the growth of that employee

Very good company. They supported their employees and made it easy to learn and speak up on ideas and help with problem solving. Would work for them again in a flash if they moved an office back to the area.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Ive been ojt for 5months

Good place for training for engineering. Intense for good for experience only.You need to have atention to all details for every design project. Strict with accuracy.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A good company to improve your skills

I worked as an intern in this company and Ive learned a lot of knowledge involving substations and interconnection designing. From my perspective, the workload is somewhat heavy but manageable. They also have a unique schedule that gives the employees 3 rest days every 2 weeks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to start in and grow your career with. Excellent benefits and resources for personal and professional development. Good people, benefits, and pay as well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Divisive culture and dwindling amount of good people.

Benefits and pay are meh, the work environment is ancient, and the amount of quality, capable people is quickly reducing. The job is secure, but no amount of security is worth the mind numbingly bad management and in your face politically driven business decisions.

Could be so much better

The company used to value its employees and had much better benefits. But about 10 years ago top management focused more on profits than employees, and things really bottomed out about 2 years ago. Drastic cuts were made across the board and we are stuck doing more work with less help, and minimal salary increases, if any. Morale is low.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I liked working for them.

They are a great company to work for and offer many opportunities for advancement and training. I started from the ground up and worked with many crafts and departments while with Fluor.

Pros

Good pay and safety

Long hours and stress.

Good for starting up

The company is very good in maintaininh its relationship with their employees. Their system is always "people first". The only problem here is politics of a certain race. Lol, you know what I mean.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay and good work home life Balance they care about their employees and their families some opportunities for overtime but nit alot definitely get fair amount of time off

Safety culture

Safety culture at flour was a priority to every employee. That made me feel save all time.Working with people from different cultural background was excellent

Pros

Free food, accomodation

Short breaks were available

Great work environment

Professional and productive work culture with great compensation and benefits. Nice people who are team players. Promotes and assigns positions within the organization and referrals.

Pros

Work culture and schedule

Consistent working environment

Fast paced schedule driven construction environment. Schedule is everything. Individuals can and will be replaced if Time Off With Pay TOWP conflicts with schedule.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don’t wanna pay their employees

Used to be a great company to work for, not anymore everyone at the last job site from the site super on down was strung out on meth including the payroll clerk, I’ve been getting dodged by them for a month straight for one week of per diem that I can prove they owe me, I’ll never set foot on another one of their job sites I mean full blown fighting in large groups in the boiler!!! Stole my tools, can’t even acknowledge that at all!!!!! Worst company you can work for now!!

Contras

Steal tools, refuse to pay, horrible HR you name it STRUNG OUT ON DOPE!!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

All workers are productive, respectively to their departments

Fluor company smart, takes care of her employees, safety and security First, salary, feeding and accommodation are suitable, r/r 21 days is perfect, medical staff treat their clients with dignity and respect, they do followup for those have medical hold not to lose the jobs, the company holds safety meeting daily. Train well new hire in a period of thirty days

Lunch thirty min
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Building the biggest and most complex projects in the world with great people.

A high demanding workplace, where you can contribute to your manager' success. Lots of opportunities to work great people all over the world, pay is reasonable.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I felt productive while working with Fluor. I enjoyed team and employees dinners with the management. Sports and other fun activities were superb.

I enjoyed with my colleagues discussing the projects and company business. My supervisors and Project Managers were excellent people who possess high professional ethics.I was desperate to learn Fluor's Construction tools / apps and the PM procedures.The work and the office environments are excellent that never force me to rush back home.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Non innovative with zero lobbying for employees

Upper Management ruined the reputation of the best EPC company. Nothing changes except reshuffling of incompetent leaders. All of the knowledgeable employees have left.

Pros

Good coworkers. Company reputation of decades gone by

Contras

Dilapidated building, FOX News.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Fluor Corp.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general