Frito-Lay

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7.945 evaluaciones

buen ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ambiente laboral bueno.con cumplimientos y metas laborales diarias.lugar de teabajo limpio y ordenafo.Los horarios de trabajo son puntuales y hay un ambitnte de co.pañerismo y coláboracion de todos.

Pros

no aplica

no aplica
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Insurance is pretty good and holiday pay. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?No communication, middle management is constantly changing. Company is very unorganized. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Stressful and chaotic. Goals and expectations change daily.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Long, tiring and full of problems to solve

Tiring

Great job but little free time. Be patient as the beginning can be frustrating being moved around. Good pay. Early start times. Salary fluctuates based on sales projections
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management suckered and no family time

They treat you like a robot and are not family oriented, to much overtime that Is mandatory. No worries balance and hr is not hr they go with what the management says
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Absolutely nothing, The pay is not worth the negative interactions you come acrossWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dealing with different store managers and ppl …the facts that you have to use your own car and still do not receive compensation if your car malfunction while doing the job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Not very welcoming or accepting…if you’re new you could almost expect to be treated horribly.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful and pressurized…on edge and sad most days…Due to discrimination and blatant disrespect, lack of support from my job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Decent

Decent place if you don’t mind waking up early. Days start at 4am. Pay is ok but not great. Management is out of loop and back overall communication.

Flexible and gun

The schedule was flexible . You have to drive your own car around but it gives you freedom to not be stuck in one place all day ! Got free chips . And the work was hard except on holidays building ALOT of displays

I felt like a slave

Maybe other positions are better at Frito Lay, but I was not happy with mine in sanitation. I felt slaved and none of my work was ever good enough. Management would watch me and complain behind my back in Spanish.I tried too hard to be a good worker and they didn't deserve it.

Pros

Part timers work Fri, Sat, Sun.

Contras

Short unpaid lunch break, hours worked per week weren't consistent, Overworked and underappreciated, Management had their favorites
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work you to death then have no hours for you.

Upper management is always absent in the factory. Managers are often seen at the pre-shift meeting but that's it. Hours fluctuate constantly, one day it will be 12hrs the next no work or 6 hours. Product production is a joke, most machinery is worn and broken causing line shut downs consistently.

Pros

You're in the same boat as other employees - miserable.

Contras

Company culture, product with mold, metal shavings etc.

Worst place to work

Management treats employees like trash. They are never in office to help with anything and when they do help it’s useless. You can’t get time off when you want. Expected to do the job perfectly when the training is horrible and when you do something wrong it’s an automatic write up or termination. Always get paid wrong, every check you’ll be missing money from it.

Everything.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The people that work there are good people.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The long hours can get to you and only having one off day a week can be stressful.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good..Safety is highest priority.What is a typical day like for you at the company?You clock in look where they placed you and go do the job.I had a great team leader of boss.

Pay is decent

Decent place to work, but the force way too much overtime and the dependable workers get worked too much. Pay and benefits are good, but with all the forced overtime you have no time for lifem

Independence

I rarely encounter other Frito-Lay employees. I interact with my DSL if I need something or I'm needed for something (like an extra hours or paperwork)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Buen salario y buenos beneficios… El horario es un poco forzado.

Es un trabajo muy dinámico, lo que requiere de todo tu esfuerzo para cumplir toda la ruta asignada, que siempre comienza a partir de las 4:00 am, y casi siempre finaliza entre 8 a 10 horas después; Y por lo general, tu primer store no quedará cerca del área donde vives, por lo que deberás levantarte mucho más temprano. Las vacaciones son fraccionadas en dos tandas que deberás escoger a principio de año: 15 días divididos en 2 semanas diferentes. Es un trabajo exigente y agotador.

Pros

Buen salario y beneficios

Contras

El horario pudiera afectar tu vida personal.

Great money

Great money but mentally it’s exhausting with customers always complaining about small things and thinking they have power over you and management don’t have your bk most of the time.. remember the customer is always right even when they are wrong ash!!

Pros

Bonuses

No break.. always something

Overworked

No I would not recommend this company to others. People get injured while working there and they don't care. They can't keep help if that tells you something. When I hired in there were several people already quitting. I hired in with a whole group of people and only a few stayed after the first week. People with 30 yrs in were still being forced in early or forced over with only one hour notification. Place was very dirty for being a food company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The pay you're compensated is the best in the area. Great benefits. Some managers have unreal expectations of you .What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Laziness, harassment by managers, etc. As a pmo expectations are high.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Laid back on 3rd shift but uptight on any other shiftWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Sometimes I walk out with like cursing aftershocks. Curse the machines and people so much and get so mad that it sounds like I should be in the looney bin when I'm walking out the front doors.

It's just chips

Its no longer a career path, just a job where you are easily replaced. Do your job, make your money, and go home. Do expect anything extra, and don't do anything extra.

Wheel of Pain

Expectations are preposterous which is compounded by lack of accountable management. Everyone that is tenure gets favoritism whilst they pile on the work for the new hires to test your will to survive. It’s spartas school of how to be a jerk to your coworkers.

Pros

You Live

Contras

They want you to die there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ambiente de trabajo es bien

Lo malo es el trabajo en exceso , y las personas q te reciben la mercancía en algunas tiendas que no te tratan como deben algunos son groseros otros no . Y cuando trabajas de representante de ruta el overtime no lo pagan bien ya que se gana por sueldo y comisión

Pros

Seguro médico privado

Se trabaja mucho

Best retail position

Pros: Stay busy, supportive management, unsupervised independent work, flexibleCons: Work-life balance due to starting hours between midnight to 5 am, heavy workload on holidays, no weekends or holidays off besides Christmas Day
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Frito-Lay. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general