GEODIS

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 3.680 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una buena empresa para trabajar ,respectando las normas de conduccion y de trabajo.

Good job

It’s a good easy job as long as you are working and keeping busy you should be just fine.. pay is good and so is benefits. Stay off the radar they are watching

Fun place and good pay

Good place to work at. Pay go up and down. A lot of overtimes during peak season. Packing bath and body works products. 1 30 mins lunch and 1 20 mins break for 10 hours shift.

Not good workplace

Terrible management no one is on same track will not recommend will not return not a safe environment overall bad experience never again man sorry !!!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall team morale was just impeccable

10/10 out of staff team members made me feel as if we a family, very enthusiastic, all out a wonderful work ethic and experience. In total everything was ecstatically very well even the lay out of the warehouse.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Affreux, ignoble et inhumain

De l'esclavage moderne tout simplement. Les "gilets bleus" et "gilets blancs" sont juste d'immondes personnes que la vie n'a octroyé qu'une misérable responsabilité faisant croire à ces cas sociaux qu'il est possible de traiter des êtres humains comme des esclaves. Une honte absolue.

Pros

Aucun, à fuir et c'est tout

Esclavage

Moyens...

Physique et pénible. Peu de perspectives d'évolution.

Pros

Horaires fixes, 13emes mois, CSE, RTT, prime intéressement...

Salaire, entrepôt trop vieux

Empresa boa, mas em processo e muita margem para melhoria

Empresa boa, mas em processo e muita margem para melhoria

Pros

Estável e
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don't work here save yourself the trouble!

If you value a job and moving forward do not work here. This place has zero room for advancement unless you bend over backwards or know people higher up, they all have their favorites and management has poor taste in how they speak to anyone below them. Lots of people work here but don't actually do any work and it's gets left up to the good workers who get crapped on by mangers when they've made small mistakes. They give you 2 points for calling off which is ridiculous should be 1 and supervisors steal your PTO from you for any reason even if you didn't ask for PTO to be used. Most people here don't care about the job and just leave trash everywhere for everyone else to deal with. Only reason why I'm still here is for the paycheck to save up and make my next move✌

Pros

None.

Contras

You work to hard for very little pay.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's okay but higher management is toxic.

The workplace is fast pace and after the first week there is little to no help. I've seen many people come and go because either leadership is expecting them to do three time the work as the guys that been there, or has a problem with the management communicating with them. There are a few people who are trying to change the environment but they are forced to quit or be demoted for a newer hire.

Pros

Mandatory overtime

Contras

Management only cares about filling positions not safety

Enoh Acha

Je me suis jamais aussi sentir bien avec geodis, je compteur construit un avanir meilleur avec geodis mais le destin a décidé autrement. Mais je ne jamais regretter travail avec geodis, quelle ambiance avec mes collègue et au travail , je souhaite trouvé un autre entreprise t'elle que geodis dans l'avenir.

Pros

Les gens sont très sympa

Trop de remarque

Moving On Up

Geodis is a great place to work. After only three years here, I have been promoted four times. I would recommend Geodis to anyone who is eager to establish a career in logistics. Like any other company, Geodis wants you to do the best you can. Learning never stops for me. No matter how good or bad my experiences have been, I enjoy them all.

Agreable

Tres bon cadre de travail bonne equipe et bon salaire

Environnement de travail agréable

J'y ai fais mon stage de BTS, collègues accueillants et disponibles, on m'a proposé diverses tâches. Une bonne expérience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work.

I enjoy going to work everyday when working with the Imaginiation account, picking and packing student book orders. Management makes sure you get your 2 breaks and lunch.

19 septiembre 2022
Hey! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Environnement de travail agréable

Très bonne expérience dans cette société. Très bon cadre de travail

entreprise de logistique évolutive

journées très speedturnover important bonne ambiance entre collègues

Pros

primes

stabilité

Management is horrible

The job is easy but what I’ve learned is that management & the company they don’t care about your personal problems or if you need to leave because an emergency they point you for everything and they don’t care about doctors notes because to them the notes aren’t VALID , which I find ridiculous. And they don’t even warn you about your points going up or anything. AndTHEY DONT CARE IF YOUR SICK THEY'LL POINT YOU IF YOU DONT GO INTO WORK EVEN IF YOU MIGHT HAVE COVID SYMPTOMS.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work and meet new people.

Overall it’s a great place to work but it’s really for the young people to meet, I thought if you had a stricter dress code, It starts with the higher ups .

Good environment

Good place to work really hot during the summer early days pretty frequently but lots of overtime available if you want and overtime is not mandatory

19 septiembre 2022
Hey! Thank you for leaving a review for us but also for the community. Glad Geodis has been a good environment for you to come to work in.

Shyft

Variable shift easy way to make extra money the work is not hard and is very flexible. It is very hot sometimes but they provide water and bathrooms are convenient not micro managed.

19 septiembre 2022
Hey there! Thanks for leaving us review. Glad our Indy campus is treating you well and we hope you continue to have a good experience at Geodis!

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en GEODIS. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general