Gilead Sciences

3,3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 502 evaluaciones

Empresa con innovación y enfocado al paciente.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
En Gilead puedes fortalecer cada uno de los procesos del área donde se desempeña cada uno de sus colaboradores, siendo una compañia joven con filial en México tienes la oportunidad de desarrollarte rápidamente y aprender diferentes procesos.

Pros

GMM, Acciones, Gastos visuales, dentales.

Contras

Procesos internos no están bien definidos aún.

Great Company

Great company that really takes care of you with awesome colleagues. Benefits are the best I have come across so far. No complaints as of yet and looking forward to my new role.

good company

It was great to work with so many smart people who are passionate about developing therapeutics against life-threatening diseases. The overall benefit is good.

Pros

benefit

Contras

work-life balance is not great

Just don't.

Was excited about this role, and was disappointed in so many ways. There were many things that went on that were just shocking in relation to keeping employees safe during COVID-19.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work but lacking onsite

Great people but so flexible there is next to nobody in the offices. Great if you like remote working but if you enjoy working with others and a social environment then this lacks. Good salary and benefits, collaborative working.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Best, worst place to work for

Product manufactured there has been dominant on the commercial market for over 30 years. It helps treat some rare disease. With that said. The process and the equipment seem to be over 30 years old, as well. Equipment breaks constantly and can’t be repaired; can only have temporary crutch used to complete production. And, equipment is rarely replaced. Staining and rusting is visible on many pieces of equipment. And, working there is like working for the mafia. Unless you have the right connections, or conform to their overbearing workload and schedule, you aren’t getting promoted. You’re not allowed to transfer to another department. They say it’s because you’re too valuable to the team. But, in reality, the team is just stretched so thin that they can’t afford to loose you. You, who’s putting in all the time and effort, can’t be expendable. But, you can’t get a raise or a promotion.

Pros

A lot of Overtime.

Contras

Favoritism in Leads and Managers; friends promoting only other friends.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Tumultuous but heading in the right direction.

Past couple years it's been a constant change. The environment is certainly improving since obtaining new management but still more work to be done. Regardless, best advice is stay engaged and willing to learn. Otherwise you'll fall to the wayside. Lots of opportunities as long as you continue to pursue and stay open minded.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great for full time employees okay for contractors

I enjoyed the project and management culture. For a large company, it was caring with the infrastructure of a large company. Compares the benefits to large tech companies in the area.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work with some memorable work events

Worked in different departments at Gilead and gained great experience getting to know the heads, their staff, and building relationships. Compensation slightly lower than other biotech companies.

Pros

Large campus, onsite Cafes, all hands events

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management in Raleigh needs a lot of work!

The pay/benefits are good. They say a lot to get you in the door. You’re told 2 days per week in office, you get there and you have to go in whenever they decide and it could be a last minute decision. Apparently comp time only applies when they want it to. Example: working 14-16 hrs per day and you have a family emergency and need to take time off and you’re made to take PTO. No work/life balance and the turnover is high in Raleigh.

They are beyond woke.

If you are conservative, you may want to work elsewhere. They made me feel very uncomfortable when they found out that I was conservative. I did not feel safe!!!!!!!!!

Contras

How much space do I have to write?

Gilead helps people

Fantastic place to be an in house lawyer. Opportunity to gain lots of experience and work with skilled professionals. People throughout company care about patients. IT and computer support can be frustrating at times. The VP of IP is kind, supportive, and has helped me grow in my career. Colleagues are wonderful and help get things done. I feel like I make a difference working at Gilead. My management line has been super and the flexibility has helped me balance family and work.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great acquisitions and great product but inefficiency

Working for a company that owns successful products in their portfolio is really exciting. However, the fast growth and too much money to be invest into whatever didn’t allow the development of a lean and efficient organisation. This is very frustrating.

Pros

Health center, food, benefits

Contras

Inefficiency, talented people not always recognised
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at Gilead Sciences?My decision to work at Gilead has been one of the best choices I've ever made. I'm consistently encouraged to believe in myself, I'm supported by my peers and colleagues which has allowed me to flourish in the role I was hired to do and to advance both professionally, and personally. I'm proud to work with such a great team of people and always proudly spread the wealth I've gained to my peers by encouraging them to be their authentic selves and advance themselves in the same manner. Gilead as a whole is a great company to work with, huge campus, fantastic amenities, competitive wages/benefits, always improving and striving towards being a great place for its employees. Not to mention Gilead's impact on helping our World to heal by its continued research and development of antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, influenza, and COVID-19. What is the most stressful part about working at Gilead Sciences?In my honest opinion, there are always stresses around us but the way one chooses to handle stress is the catalyst of the end result.

Excellent place to work

Supportive work environment. People care about each other. Flexible work hours. Free food trucks on Tuesday and Thursdays. Excellent benefits. Campus has new fitness center and park.

仕事ガツガツ

グローバルを含めて、皆ガツガツ仕事していて、残業も多く、休みもあまり取りません。休みをとっても会議に出たりしています。仕事大好きな人には良い職場でしょう。高報酬にも関わらず定着率が悪いようなので、合わない人も多いようです。

Pros

RSUを含めた高報酬

組織として一体感がない

Horrible place to work

Month end was a fiasco of unorganised chaos....every month. Expected to work every public holiday & a definite 2 tier system in operation here, a real "them & us" culture. They talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Very boring & repetitive work with not much scope for onward progression.

Working public holidays & the 2 tier system

Expect the best

Everyone has taught me so much. Management is GREAT. The research is interesting. Everyone is truly helpful. I couldn’t be more happier to finally work for a company that values me

Pros

Best management, smart co-workers

Marketing Analyst

Gilead Sciences is a great company to work for. It has great company culture as well as a good work-life balance. Gilead is definitely the leader in infectious diseases. The company is actively expanding its oncology pipeline.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Compensation Packages..... Toxic environment (Finance, Raleigh)

Gilead offers GREAT Compensation packages which make you feel trapped. I was fortunate enough to walk away and get another role at a much better company in a much less toxic environment. If you're looking for a Finance Role in the Gilead Raleigh office, just don't.

It's a complete mess.

While Gilead as a whole isn't a bad place. They pay well and treat you decent. However, their IT group suffers from extremely immature leadership which results in a bunch of nonsense.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Gilead Sciences. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general