Hapo Community Credit Union

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 33 evaluaciones

Great people great benefits

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great people and benefits. No room for advancement in Vancouver wa area. All advancement opportunities are in the tri cities area. Hapo is a great company to work for really, but the advancement and feeling not part of the family with corporate since we are far is felt.

Pros

Flexibility

No advancement

Great CU to work for

Hapo could be even better to work for if there was more opportunities in western Wa. The incentive program is very nice and there can be room to make money only if it’s busy.

Pros

Flexible schedules, great incentives, small company feel

Contras

No room for career growth in western Washington, pay isn’t as competitive

Worst place to work

Its all about who you know not what you know. Also its inappropriate for management to have an employee dance in his office for Paid Time Off. It was absolutely unprofessional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Micromanagement by unqualified managers.

Not an enjoyable place to work. All employees constantly getting pulled in the management office for petty childish problems. Management has been complained about by staff to upper management and nothing changes. Half the staff is in the process of applying out to work elsewhere. If you have family issues and explain you need to have your phone available to you for use, you will get written up for over usage of your phone later during the exact dates you asked permission to have it available.

Contras

Micromanagement, Disgruntled coworkers venting their issues every day to staff.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overworked/no work and life balance

The people that work at Hapo or awesome. The hours though our exhausting 845 to 630 every day. There is no time or energy left to devote to one’s personal life and family. We’re supposed to work an occasional Saturday and it’s very common to work three Saturdays a month. Management totes all these phrases about living by example but they don’t. There are a bunch of punks working there with arrogant attitude

Pros

benefits

Contras

Low pay. No work/life balance
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Amazing team and atmosphere

A place where you look forward to going to work. Great co-workers that are there to work as a team with you. The overall management and company is one of the best places I have experienced. They really take care of their employees and members.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good credit union pretty good employers

HAPO Credit Union is like a big high school. cliques, gossip and alliances are constantly on the grow. also, haps would not share services with other credit unions.

Pros

nice entry into professional world

too much gossip
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the best jobs I have ever had!

HAPO has a great work environment. Pay is competative. Moving up is fairly easy if you work hard and communicate your goals. I found it to be very enjoyable because of management and our members.

Pros

workplace culture is one of the best I have ever worked at

Contras

a lot of young people work here so it sometimes feels like high school

Great starter

This company is a great place to work, everyone is super friendly and helpful. The only downside is there are sells and not a lot of room for growth. Fast paced

Loved working with hapo

Fun working environment.Company is great to their members and employees as well. If I could I would go back to hapo. My manager and co workers where easy to work with. Felt like my second family. To top it off they offer great rates!!

Great

I enjoyed working for this company I learned responsibility and had a great experience working here. I became part of the company and felt like family when it came to my peers. I learned so much withing this company.

Pros

great benefits

short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hapo Community Credit Union. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general