Heniff Transportation Systems

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 68 evaluaciones

Laid back..but no money

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Equipment sucks...mgt is ok very laid back.You won't make much money Sometimes they will send you home because there isn't enough work is easy mostly

great place to work

Great place to work, management and dispatch are easy to talk to and understanding if you need time off. Only complaint would be about the equipment. Trucks are old
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Relaxed workplace with good benefits and flexible schedule

Been with the company for nearly a year now and so far I have no complaints. Definitely room to advance and grow with the variety of departments and terminal locations. The pay is well considering my role.

Pros

Free lunches, relaxed work environment

N/a

Bad training

Lack of training. Managers has favorites. Depressing environment. The job is tedious and misleading. Adds no value to a person knowledge. Needs better leadership.

Unfriendly environment

Claim they pay layover but they don't especially on 34-hour resets. This is for company drivers. Company drivers will be put in the back of the line and treated like garbage. I waited for a load for 4 days without pay. Has bad habit of sending company and owner operators drivers home. Out of sight out of mind attitude don't give a hoot about how you pay your bills. OVER HIRES has more drivers than they have loads you will starve. I feel sorry for all operators has to make a payment. Zero trucker friendly. Most of their mechanics are lazy and also have don't give a hoot attitude.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Horrible company

DO NOT take salary position with this job, they work you overtime- or Atleast expect for you to have “everything done” when that’s entirely impossible. Especially when you’re not properly trained for the job at hand.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company to work for.

Training is horrible. Management not helpful. Nonstop work low wages. They do not appreciate there employees. I have never worked for such a poorly ran organization

Ugh

They Pay the drivers well but dispatching is always last minute. There really isn’t much to say about the company because I have been there only a short time.

Heniff

Decent company to work for. Has changed a lot with the expansion of the company, not what it used to be. Also had a heavy workload which could be stressful at times.

Okay

Just do your research! It’s trucking! Just do your job and everyone is happy. Don’t get on they’re bad side because you’ll make no money. You live and you learn

Pros

Hometime Freedom

Pay Lack of training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

There is none stop work. You just have to be willing to go whereever.

The lease program really is the best one out there. Now it's just a problem everywhere getting parts for your truck being a owner operator. There is a great training program for new drivers that I hear good things about.

Pros

Lots of loads

Contras

Getting terminals to answer the phone during the day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work,pretty laid back.

I have worked for them for five years. As good as any. The work is easy,dont push to hard and rules reasonable. Money is a little above average. Overall i would recommend.

Pros

Good loads, easy

Contras

Truck speed could be set higher .overall not much to complain about.

Bad company

Health insurance too high.Owner operators are requird to pay for their 90 day inspections and for on board cameras.They threaten your job if you turn down a load.Heniff is more interested in making money for the holding group that actually owns Heniff at the expence of over working the driver.P.C . Miles is 50.So if your a owner operator that lives out side of 50 miles you must log every trip to and from your terminal.D.O.T. rules state that P.C. miles are unlimited.Heniff took away personal days away from Superior Drivers without careing about their thoughts.Heniff is loosing tons of work at different locations due to being constantly late and over charging them.All promotions are given to those who are good friends with management.Horrable saftey office.They always threaten drivers jobs is a accident occures even if the accident was unpreventable.Safety office will tell you ti do things their way or hit the highway..Super bad truck purchase plan for owner operators. Once you lease a truck Heniff owns you and takes advantage of it.

Contras

High cost in health insurance. You must be part of the good friends list to get a promotion.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The pay is fair nothing to get excited about he

Heniff could be a good place to work but slow trucks 64 mph are a big issue as the safety department will tide your butt , there more concerned about your eyes on that speedometer than anything else ! Auto trans are not good for tankers , safety bounds is taken on regular basis idle times are ridiculous 5 mins , the sorry heat and electric air system sucks major ! There are too many cons to list ! Stay away from them !

Pros

There are no pros

Too many to list
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall good company.Plentiful good paying bulk freight.

Overall a good company. They keep me running because they have a lot of loads to cover. Averaging over $3.00 a loaded mile. Cons…Transparency in actual line haul amounts is lacking. Fuel discounts at the big truck stops are terrible. These are my two biggest complaints. Making good money though.

Pros

Pay. Amount of customers and loads. Home time.

Contras

Line haul transparency. Fuel discount. Company policy of 70mph speed limit on Owner Operators.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Terminal managers are usually cool company not so much..

Most of the terminal managers including mine were really cool but trying to get anything done as far as work done on the trucks or if you have to switch into another truck it is an absolute joke and takes forever because it has to go through so many different people. Pay is okay if you're an OTR driver local drivers not so much and they will jip you on Miles any chance they get..

This Company is a joke

I feel like I get screwed over every week regarding pay Also I started out working for Superior Carriers which was a great company and then Heniff came along and completely destroyed what superior was. The funny thing we supposedly we got a raise when Heniff took over But I am making less now and working more hours then I was with Superior even though the pay raise is shown on the paystub. Heniff took away a lot of things we use to get paid for. They also expect you to work for free on your days off doing stuff via computer for the company. and talking about reimbursements good like every seeing that if you ever have to pay money out of your own pocket for this company. and the new trucks are all AUTOMATICS transmissions perter built. they have super signal tires and the air compressor on the truck which is used to off load some of your loads it is weak and barely gives enough pressure off to air off your trailer. Also you are not allowed to idle trucks at all which is crazy so if it is hotter then blazing saddles are freezing you cant try to keep warm or cool. and if you idle to long they have a little talk with youThe top management seems to only care about there profits and care less about the drivers

everything

Equipment, Pay

There so focused on buying up companies that there truck are falling apart and very hard to get repaired. The pay is always wrong and you have to go through your mgr to resolve anything which usually takes several weeks and trying to get reimbursed for for anything is a joke usually takes about 4-6 weeks if your lucky

Expensive worthless healthcare

Company Has A Strong Taste For Growth

I have worked here for almost a year and have yet to see or say anything bad. There is stress but I believe that is a given in all aspects of transportation with all the outside influences that can hinder loads and orders. The people I work with were very open and helpful in every facet of getting me on my feet at Heniff. Management was and is helpful with any and all of my concerns and open to ideas from all employees on how to overcome obstacles that do and will arise in trucking. As a dispatcher / Driver Mgr, I was able to build a very good working relationship with my drivers and the customers I work with daily.

Pros

Safe environment / Great Management / Open to new ideas

Contras

Only one I can think of is company may be growing too quickly, not enough drivers.

Terrible company structure!

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Just a bad company overall. No structure! no future! no consistency! Worst place I have ever worked in Trucking in my life!!!

Pros

None at all

Contras

Take money from drivers any way they can you will never be paid correctly

Heniff ruined superior carriers

Pay is among the lowest of tanker companies. They took away all the extra pay. Bunk pay fueling pay pre trip pay. Health insurance went way up. Heniff trailers are mostly junk. They ruined a great company and don't care about the drivers.

Pros

Superior carriers

Heniff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Heniff Transportation Systems. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general