Hill's Pet Nutrition

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 99 evaluaciones

Super trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Muy buen ambiente laboral, hay estabilidad. Lo único malo es que los salarios son muy pocos. Afortunadamente las prestaciones son muy buenas y la calidad de vida mejora con respecto a que te sientes seguro de tener un trabajo muy bueno.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Waste of time, for minimum pay.

Immature management with preloaded agendas. Really needs to reevaluate its human resources policies. Don't walk away run, not in one's best interests.

Excellent pay and benefits

A great place to work. Regular raises and bonuses. A lot of meetings. Personal safety and food safety are very important. Low turnover and lots of opportunity to move to different departments.

No compatent leadership

Horrid management. Only hire fresh graduates of college with no work experience to be put in leadership positions. Extremely bad communication through out the whole corporation. No work life balance. The company truly believes you should feel grateful to be employed there. HR is completely worthless. I do not recommend working here at all.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to learn and grow

I worked here for over 18 years and found the organization (a subsidiary of Colgate-Palmolive) an excellent place for career growth, especially if you are open to relocation!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I enjoy my job and the people I work with. Be prepared to work weekends and holidays.

The work can be hard and physically demanding at times but I think I am treated fairly. Rotating weekends and holidays is not fun but part of the job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They try to keep you busy in slow seasons.

Was a good place to work. Work life balance was good not perfect,as a driver. As of August 2021, the company decided to go with a third party company (Ryder Systems) for their transportation purposes.

Pros

Weekends off

Contras

Great benefits especially dental.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work with great management. I am learning a lot and feel appreciated. They have always been very understanding and treat you like an actual person!

Just a number at Colgate/Hills

Very globally minded company. Upper management cares little about the rights of individuals. They care little about any opinions that do not agree with thier global objectives. They will tell you what to think and if you disagree, you will be quickly replaced. If you value human rights and religious freedom, this is not the place for you.

Management unsupportive

Everything is about a rate per pound. Everything rides on the shareholders not good business. You tell them what customers and consumers want and not his done.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don’t know where work stops and home life begins.

Not a good place to work. Management and HR does not care about you. They get paid their high salaries to look the other way. The overtime is ridiculous and they don’t feel sorry for you working 6 days a week 12 hour shift. They get to work their 8 and leave. New hires don’t know their butt from a hole in the ground. They cut your quarterly bonuses down to nothing. If you don’t have a degree wave your advancement goodbye. No growth at all. They post a management job and they already know who they want to choose. But they will entertain themselves by interviewing you even know they know already your not getting the job. No one will fight for you in this company.

Pros

Insurance

Everything else

Great company!

they are super supportive , very good benefits, and now with covid working from home has made their score go up. The only thing that frustrates me about them is the promotion scale.

Pros

Hours Vacation Benefits Supervisors Work home balance

Contras

Promotion scale isn’t 100% fair sometimes they can jump over salaries other times they refuse to

I like the job

I love working at Hill’s because is an international company and is allied with Colgate which is global. I feel welcome and if I have a question I can ask anyone else and they are happy to help.I also enjoy working 8 hours instead of 12 .It’s very close to my home so the commute is less than 10 min.

Pros

Great hours

Haven’t found cons

Très belle entreprise

Entreprise innovante , très accès sur la qualité des produits et des services aux clients.Formation continue , management collaboratif.

Pros

Environnement et outils de travail, produits efficaces. salaire, prime.

Great company

This was by far the best job I ever had. Pay and benefits were extremely good. The working 4 off 3 was awesome. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances had to leave this job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Greed has taken over values

Management makes policy changes on the fly. Call it " company needs", or say they "reinterpreted what it said. Hiring process is incredibly unsuccessful and leaves open spots for months which have to be covered in OT. To be a supervisor, you must have an engineering degree, so operators can not advance. Instead all supervisors are hired right out of college, with no experience. Benefits being taken away by the month. No work life balance. Used to be the best job around. We are now losing people to companies that used to be considered sub par

Pros

Health, dental, free coffee

Contras

Minimal raises, long hours, lack of leadership and intelligent decision making, which puts more work and stress on operators.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved the job. Just eliminated position and began using Ryder for drivers. Ryder hired all the Hills drivers so we will see how it is after the change.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Awesome company who stand behind their employees as strongly as they stand behind their amazing line of products.

Hills is owned by Colgate Palmolive and they follow Colgate’s VCP initiative. (Valuing Colgate People) It’s a very accepting and forward thinking company in their attitudes towards work/ life balance as well as allowing for a very diverse work population. Simply an awesome company to have been a part of for over 22 years.

Pros

Value your contribution as an employee, Strong leadership teams, Very strong financial parent company, Great proprietary products that work!!

Not great morale wise

Would never go back, they don't care about employees. Management is extremely poor both in office and in administration. They do not completely offer a safe work environment

Pros

Medical insurance

Passionate People

The main thing that sticks out to me is that Hill’s people are passionate about the mission and vision of the company. Corporate does a lot to provide food for animals affected by hurricanes etc. and the shelter events. It’s a good company to work for.

Pros

Benefits are spectacular

Contras

Large company, easy to feel like they don’t care about you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

HAD Great benefits no advancement unless you have a degree.

The benefits were the reason you worked for Hills, but unless you have a college degree you can never advance beyond CSR/Driver. Management is hit or miss depending on what warehouse you work out of. After close to 15 years of service they let all of the transportation department go to outsource to Ryder Corp. We were given ZERO compensation package even though they have given compensation to sales department in the past. Turns out all you were was a warm body to deliver their food.Turns out this was a terrible company to work for and they don't care about people.

Pros

Had good benefits.

Contras

Outsourced jobs and took away benefits.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hill's Pet Nutrition. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,6 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Hill's Pet Nutrition
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?