Hire Dynamics

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.260 evaluaciones

Tiene sus reglas y sus guenos denefisios

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mi evaluación es que de ves de segir las reglas com precauciones y ser puntual al trabajo.

Pros

Nose

Nose

Very professional

The good things-Great benefits - Open-plan office concept - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work life balance - Flexible working hours (Upon 6 mths confirmation) - Flexibenefits to be used for other things such as personal insurance/gym and etc - Provide opportunity to try new departmentRead less

operations

easy company to work for. They are very helpful and make sure they find you a place to work that fits for you. will recommend this company to anyone looking for work.

Free

Phones are tough we’re on them everyday we’re on them right now writing this as we write down lol there tough no lie but worth the free tough it gives you knowledge and wisdom feels like you’re in school they pay overtime too like 3000 a week just be otp don’t hang up rely commute and work together we are the future it doesn’t matter how long you stay on but yeah you know the rest but what you put on like for example put on slot of effort to apply yourself through there examples and wrote down notes and phone and get loose lol be free it’s cool job to work at lol no joke hard getting in the door tho they don’t play that’s why I go to urbn they free too and don’t gaf

Employee centric company

Love working for Hire Dynamics! Recently merged with EmployBridge, which adds more opportunities for career advancement. Good benefits, good pay, good training.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Very little support with high expectations.

Turnover is incredibly high - most often due to low pay and their old school working model. They could easily transition to remote (which they did through COVID), but senior management insisted employees return to in-office operations (while they remained at home).Often feels like you're asked to build a rocket ship using paperclips and chewing gum. No transparency, everything is kept "confidential" and "need to know" (especially around bonus pay) which breeds mistrust and resentment.Co-workers are wonderful, but no one wants to stay for very long due to how little management seems to care about keeping them there. They lose people every day and instead of trying to change the culture, pay, and growth opportunities, management just shrugs it off. They say they'll find another replacement (and another and another...). It's a frustrating position to be in and demoralizing. Who wants to work in an environment where your hard work, skills, and unique experience are treated as disposable? They give great lip service, know exactly what to say, but when it comes to the follow through, it never happens.

Its ok

Honestly for the most part it was pretty decent. I just wish that management was able to get more communication with their employees. Also I do think that sending people home due to being not proficient is kind of annoying.

On top of their game

Always lots of placement opportunities for employees who are motivated to work. I was placed in an assignment the same day I went in for my initial interview.

It's Ok

This is an ok place to go for temp positions. I have no complaints about them. Any complaints I would have would probably be about the actual jobs that I was assigned to.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at Hire Dynamics?Hours workedWhat is the most stressful part about working at Staffmasters?Management seemed to not really care about anything.

N/a

I love working with hire dynamic the management is excellent and the pay rate is ok to be a temp service I love my job the hours crazy but the job is easy
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, motivational, safe, helpful, organized, an great team.

I love the way they work together. I believe they a very helpful. the team leaders are great they will help as much an they at treat every one equally they give me great motivation to be back.

Pros

helpful with emergency leave.

confidential
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Think highly and do better for yourself.

Never let anyone have your earnings in their hands. Think and use your brain to create business for yourself. People who work for someone else can never be the boss of you. Never settle for less. Be great and greater than the day before. Whether you have a record or not. Strive high and don't stop until you achieve the success you dreamed about. Working for a halfway company will not get you there.

Pros

Believe in yourself.

Contras

Don't believe anything anyone tries to make you believe, just because they've settled for less.

Respuesta oficial de Hire Dynamics

4 mayo 2022
Hi there, we are sorry that you are disappointed but appreciate your feedback. We are committed to providing you with a great experience and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Great Temp Service

Interview questions was fairly easy mostly asking if how much pay your looking for. Do you have a reliable way to get to and from work. What have been your job experiences. Drug test was a swab it takes a bit for 6 to 7 mins.

Pros

Friendly Environment Great people Better pay Benefits

Online application Background check takes long Backlogging Phone representative

Good company

Easy hiring process, good management. Very flexible and understanding to family emergencies and inconveniences. Recommend for young workers looking for opportunities

Work ok

Poor management, never reply to anything. Took my health care and started me over without my knowledge. Management never told me anything. When I asked about it I never heard back from anyone or got a response.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unable to keep employment with them for long-term

Personal experience, I was employed for 2 months when I was laid-off. I have heard from numerous people that this company is known for doing the same thing to most of their new hires. I do not recommend Hire Dynamics for permanent or full-time employment. 0 stars

bom lugar para trabalhar

poderia ter mais opções de progressão de carreira.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very Productive, One Issue.

Fantastic overall, but would benefit from an improvement in communication amongst management. Would recommend to a person with a low-stress lifestyle.

Very organized

Very organized business .If you really want to work they will definitely get you to work ASAP..Great reasonable Pay..Really recommended .I have work in a few fields with hire dynamics.I have did warehouse work,call center,retail and housekeeping.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Higher ups at least remember your name.

We had team meetings every day going over our quotas and goals. Exercise before we start the work as to get us energized. Supervisors and managers never treated us as children, was able to come up to them if we had questions or problems. Only problem was that as a temp agency, employment not guaranteed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Hire Dynamics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,9 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Hire Dynamics
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?