Home Instead

3,5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7.161 evaluaciones

Buenos manager, depósito directo , trabajos en tu zona personal agradable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno pero necesitan mejorar el sueldo para las Cna

Pros

Trabajos en tu zona

El salario es muy bajo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun work space

I love the job and the people that’s in it.it’s my dream job I’ve always wanted to do this type of work I love to help so this is the perfect job for me.

Actual job is awesome. Home Instead is not

Working with seniors is wonderful. Caring for them, making their lives easier and fulfilling is one of the best jobs you can have. Of course working with people can have its moments but overall very rewarding. Can be emotionally draining at times. Home Instead is a franchise business. Each office has its own pay scale, all to low regardless. The hours can be inconsistant, benefits are too expensive, training and support are inadequate. There is zero room for advancement, no merit or anniversary increases, 8 months or 8 years, same pay rate. Do not work there if you actually need a job.

Horrible

I loved the people who I took care of but the company is horrible. You are overwhelmed with work and your phone is constantly being blown up while you are at work and off . You are payed lets say under 10$ a hr and management is bad

Bad place to work

I am currently an employee and I just want to give others a heads up honestly. This job has been by far one of the most unorganized and unprofessional job I’ve ever had. Not only do the ladies in the office not document or keep any records of things you’ve talked to them about, they will also call you back to back non stop even if you are unable to answer at the moment. They will remove and add clients to your schedule without letting you know. The aids that come to relieve you when needed will not always be on time or show and if that happens they have no problem asking you to stay longer no matter if it’s a 10+ shift or not. No training is provided and it is overall just a unorganized place to work. I also was told I would be brought in at 13$ an hour then only given 11$ and had to speak with management about the mistakes. Ik some jobs may not fit all but I just wanted to give my honest opinion and voice the things that have happened in my time of being there. It is not worth quitting your job for this one!

Contras

Everything about the job besides the clients
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Flexibility

I loved working at Home Instead. It's a great company to work for. The staff is very helpful and compassionate about the employees and clients. Overall a place to start in health care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A joyful organisation with fabulous values and a clear vision.

A supportive and flexible working environment from a team that listens and takes on board how you feel. Invest in their staff from Day One with an effective Training and Learning Platform and lots of opportunities.Lovely clients who the organisation strive to do their best for and put at the heart of their business. Supporting these clients, just making a little difference to their day, is the best part of the job - being new to Care the hardest part so far is the emotion as you build relationships with the clients. Just get a good feel from your first day and still have it 18 months later.

Pros

Culture, Support, flexibility, clients

Office Staff is Awful

The only people that were good to me left! This company is poorly organized and management doesn't care about its employees. I told them I needed 40 hours a week to support my family and would barely get 20 hours per week.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Home Instead is a good place to work for but not enough money and no benefits.

This company is nice to work for but I’m given 6 days and only working 4 hrs per shift. The pay is not enough I use that just for gas money. And no in

Pros

Nice clients to work.

Not enough pay, no benefits, only 4 hr shifts, 6 days a week

Best place to work!

Rewarding! Who doesn’t love to make a difference in the lives of our aging community. Great management team, ongoing training and always feel supported.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Breath of fresh air in a struggling industry

Before coming to work for this branch I never thought I'd work in the care sector again; I'd washed my hands of it. The owner of this franchise has restored my faith in human decency, ethics, morals and integrity. I took the plunge to come back into domiciliary care, and with a company I had previously had an awful experience with (same company, different franchise), and I'm really glad I did. I feel valued, invested in, listened to, and empowered to do my job in a way that means I can sleep at night knowing I've done the absolute best for the clients and staff. I know that we have the right set of values behind us that mean I genuinely believe in the service we're selling, and I know that our clients are treasured as individuals and will receive the level of care they've been promised from the start. No empty promises with this company. They actually have a conscience. I'd advise prospective employees to read the reviews for the specific franchise office they're interested in as each one is so different. My experiences with the two I've worked for couldn't be further apart.

Unhealthy

The managing director needs to do a course on how to manage. As office staff, it really does affect your morale to watch perfectly good colleagues quit in floods of tears due to a micromanaging boss. Dont go there.

Fun working and productive

They have a very good management!Managers , and coworkers, and all the staff very organized and easy to deal with, they appreciate everyone’s work !I work the hours that it fits me.

Pros

Free gloves and masks and gifts on occasions

Short breaks

Nice place to work

Caring and positive. They are good people who care about their employees and their clients. I love working with the clients and getting to know about them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is a good place to work. More pay and benefits should be given to employees.

I like the fact that this is a Faith Based Company. They have Christianity as it’s roots. I would suggest that employees would be given better benefit opportunities. There isn’t ability for earned time off, I don’t believe that is fair or professional.

Wonderful company

Lovely friendly, caring company, probably the nicest most laid back company I’ve ever worked for, everyone is just so calm and stress free, from managers to carers , I only worked for a few months, as I struggle with split shifts and you are expected to do splits, so unfortunately I couldn’t stay, they couldn’t give me the 30 I requested without having to work most days and doing spilts, which was a real shame, but would very highly recommend

Pros

Too many to list ( everything)

Contras

Lots of split shifts, no block shifts so needed to work over more days
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work with and get to meet some lovely co workers and clients

Sometimes the position and dynamics of caregover can be challenging, overall a good company to work for and friendly and supportable office staff and good training opportunities.

Fun place to work

Hired on, I was greeted with open arms. The clients are amazing. Travel distance is hard. Not enough money is given for milage. Employees are nice and knowledgeable. Willing to help and retrain if needed. Flexible work schedule. Willing to accommodate time off requests. All around a great company to work for.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Love the clients not so much the management

I loved working with the clients but when I took the job I let them know I could only work days. That did not stop them from constantly, at all hours, calling and texting into to fill shifts. The management was absolutely disorganized, unprofessional and rude. Very frustrating when you feel you are not valued for what you do.

Diverse environment

It’s a good starting point to work, but wouldn’t recommend a forever job. The hours are short. The population is elderly people. I have certain clients that I prefer to work with more then others. There are tons of hours to pick up, if you want extra hours. The pay could definitely be better. If you want some extra money with short hours, I definitely recommend this job as a second part time job.

Stressful

I love my clients and I feel very comfortable with them, however it's a stressful job because they are always short of staff and we have to make crazy hours to cover them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Home Instead. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Home Instead
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?