Howmet Aerospace

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 361 evaluaciones

Es una buena empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Mal ambiente laboral entre compañeros muchos no querían ayudar a las personas nuevas

No ay contras

Okay place to work

Pay is good. Training program is terrible. Clean place to work. The trainer I had did not have any patience. Expected me to know everything in less than the time given. The training is not anywhere near long enough for the amount of work that needs to be done. They need everything perfect. The supervisor I had was a pushover. The trainer was very condescending and rude.

Poor pay

Not a terrible job. Low pay for engineers. They make up fake rules and wrote me up for discussing my pay with another employer. Doesn't matter, i will find a better job that pays more.

Awful place to work

Terrible. They show 0 respect for you and the managers happily harass you at all hours. They constantly remind you that you are just a number and they can and will fire you for any reason
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Time pressure, too much drama in some departments.

The work itself is fair for the pay, but if you work in a department where there's potential downtime/no earplugs needed, there will be drama. Department management plays favoritism. Even worse, the highest management has highly demanding time management expectations concerning the process. I suspect the CEO/VP/EVPs and what have you haven't worked in these positions in quite some years, so they have no clue what kind of environment they have created. Time crunched, very extremely micro-managed. All in all if you can manage to keep to yourself, the pay is worth the time stress.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Wrong people training

Other DEPT members are selfish and insulting and are uncaring. They do not have a team mindset so the department suffers and is always behind and makes mistakes

Average

Working at Howmet is OK, I worked there for three years, but the pay should be much better. Benefits are what you would expect and not outstanding. We had a lot of mandatory overtime, which was great for a paycheck. I would work there again, it wasn't terrible, but it's just a job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Envirinnement de travail qui se degrade

Degradation des conditions de travail. on nous en demande plus avec moins de moyens humains. Supression de l interessement et de la participation. gel des salaires. turn over des responsables qui ne sont pas en accord avec la direction. Ambiance deletere

Productive but boring

Good job but management problemsCommunication problemsLow pay with no increase at all Was fun to work at years ago but things and people have changed No one seems to want to work anymore

Management not so great

Only been there for about two years and I can see that the company is in trouble. Trouble like, they can't keep their people to stay for a very long time. The turnover rate is high due to poor management, mandatory overtime all the time, way under pay and the place is always dirty. If you need a place to work, Howmet is the place to start but after a few years, get out and go somewhere else.

Good pay. Good benefits.

The pay and benefits are good. Lots of overtime available. Potential for moving up the ladder.If you want to make it and be treated fairly, make sure you kiss a lot of butts. Favoritism is REALLY bad. And HR is a joke when it comes to addressing harrasment/bullying from team leaders. Also, NOTHING is confidential in that building. HR, supervisors and team leaders share personal details and gossip ALL OF THE time.

Decent pay poor management

The pay is decent but upper management is completely out of touch and do not care about the employees at all. If you are part of the union, the company doesn't e en pretend to care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not the worse place to work but it's definitely not a good place.

The biggest problem here is that if your not in a department that is directly involved with the production the parts or getting them shipped, you get poor management and leaders. The HR department is a joke and will frequently talk down or belittle anyone that has a complaint. There is a very high turnover rate here which is evident by all new people you see there constantly.

I hate it here

Will work u to death..had to work 22 days straight mandatory overtime...the notice for mandatory overtime was always last minute, HR are very rude, checks has been short on occasion and the occurrence system is ridiculous

Would not recommend!!

Maintenance Is a job don’t actually fix anything just have to hurry up and slap a band-aid on it so they can squeeze one more part out. Management is horrible they don’t try to defend you or care at all for your well being. Security is a joke somebody was shot and killed in the plant and they hired bouncers as an alternative. 0 out of 10 experience would never come here again would not recommend.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots to do, very dangerous. Lots of touching and grabbing. Everyone is always up. Seems like nobody sleeps but they look very awake. Lots of favoritism

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay, interesting and fun work, management is so-so

My first factory job. This is actually one of the best ones around. Pay is awesome for the work. Work is fun, with the right amount of challenge to keep it from being boring. Clean environment. Management is the only drawback here. They seem to have a thing for hiring people with some personality issues into management. I did have a few supervisors that I loved, but probably more that I felt didn't really appreciate the employees, didn't know what they were doing or both. One or two that were full blown narcissists. HR specifically was actually very caring and helpful, however. Anyway, I still miss this place and my fellow employees, though I am happy where I am now. Overall a good company to work for.

priductive

Great place to work but 12 hour shifts good management they also have a social section and a sports section doing golf days out. good chance to learn more and move up.

Don’t Do It Run

Management doesn’t want to work with you and their goal is not just too hire you but too fire you it’s all about retaliation against the union coming in

Pros

Pay

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Mundane with lack of training and progression..

The job is very much the same day to day, with very mundane jobs that leave you very unstimulated. There is a lack of progression and little to no training of any real benefit offered.

Manager

Big turnover no job security Family based. Union environment. Slow paced. Needs a change in culture A lot of new employees and pay is decent for entry level

Pros

Pay

Job security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Howmet Aerospace. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,8 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Howmet Aerospace
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?