Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de IBM en Richmond, VA

Estás viendo evaluaciones en Richmond, VA, según tu ubicación actual.
¿No es tu ubicación deseada?
Elegir otra
Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Richmond, VA22 evaluaciones
Se encontraron 22 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 30.394 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Working in IBM has allowed me to hone my technical and management skills more than any companies I worked for. Leadership is flexible and allowed me to do the project strategies and gave me the green light to implement them. It gave me the confidence that I need to be more competitive in my field. IBM has been flexible as well with the core hours as needed by the client and allowed us to work from home which is very critical during support hours.
Pros
Independence, Good Opportunity
Cultura laboral
With a direct client facing role, there was a huge team culture to do the best for client, which I really enjoyed. Loved the recognition of talent within IBM, though lacked financial benefits.
Cultura laboral
I was in the GBS Consulting organization. Utilization is a key measurement and to remain billable. Travel is often required, but was able to work at home on Fridays. Global organization that works projects globally.
Cultura laboral
My time with IBM was engaging work, travel, opportunities for learning and growth. There were many opportunities to demonstrate new software, research solutions for customers and promote new ideas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for. I was a contractor hence, had to leave post completion of contracted work at capital one richmond va. Would love to work for them again
Pros
many
2,0
Cultura laboral
IBM now, at least in the Security space, is like a massive startup - namely because IBM acquired startups and let their respective cultures remain. I like the work I'm involved in, but feel that the company is too big, at times.
Pros
Variety of work
Too big
Cultura laboral
Most days, I work from home, which has its advantages: short commute, flexible schedule, home for meals.

Asset Management is interesting in that it is considerably more complex than it sounds and forms the foundation upon which many strategic Information Technologies are based. For example: Hardware and Software Capacity Management, Software License management forecasting and reporting, Audit preparedness and reporting, IT expense forecasting and reporting, Hardware Lifecycle tracking.

The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up on all the types and variations of hardware in such a fast moving industry - the length of time before hardware obsolescence is becoming ever shorter; The types and methods for software licensing is an ever evolving process.

The most enjoyable part of the job is developing new ways to show improvement in strategic IT asset value.
Pros
Work from home
Isolated
1,0
Cultura laboral
Company is poorly run. No longer cares about U.S. employees. More concerned about bottom line than provided good service to customers. Roughly 10% of U.S. workforce laid off each year.
Pros
Decent benefits
No job security
Cultura laboral
During my brief working experience I enjoyed mentoring the team on a day to day basis. Every day had it's challenges and we successfully managed them. Overall I was pleased with the work environment and management. I would enjoy working for such a good company again.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the people and the company
Contras
Would have preferred to be an employee
Cultura laboral
IBM has a collection of great resources to work with. IBM treats their people like numbers.. Not a great environment if you're wanting job stability.
Cultura laboral
IBM is a good company to work . Work life balance is good. Management is good. Work culture is great. Best part is WFH option which gives more flexibility
Cultura laboral
Overall a good place to work but once you get rolled off from a project its become very difficult to get a project as nobody helps you in getting one.
Pros
Work from home
Contras
Very difficult to find project once you get rolled off from one project
Cultura laboral
Great team work and help each other to deliver the quality products on time. On-job training can help to learn new skills.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cultura laboral
Its a work life balance company who valued the employees, Here people will not force you instead give you comfortable environment to work in more productive manner.
Pros
Employee Friendly, Good Work Life balance
Contras
No or less incremnts, Overburden Management Policies and training which does not mean to your job.
Cultura laboral
This is the good place to work and work hours can be flexible. Everyone is an excellent team player and supporting each other to deliver the quality product.
Cultura laboral
Good company, very big and sometime unorganized.
But overall good company

Good experience in number of tech. Experience of working with vast variety of resource.
Cultura laboral
Good pay but high stress and constant road time.

I traveled 43 weeks out of the years. It was hard to maintain relationships and any type of social life.
Cultura laboral
Job Is very busy and everyday there is something new to accomplish. the management Is fun to work with. What I do like most about this job is the problem solving. You have to think clearly before making the right decision.
Cultura laboral
A typical day was to support training of Business Partners to sell IBM E-Commerce software. This required at time extensive travel to business partner locations to educate them on the latest product enhancements, and available sales plays for their organization.
Pros
Challenging work, good benefits, good training opportunities
Contras
Travel can at times be daunting
Cultura laboral
Everything is about the bottom line
Good PR only

Difficult for advancement
Cultura laboral
The various companies I have worked has given me the experience and training to do an excellent job.