IBM
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de IBM

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 31,017 evaluaciones

media

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
es una empresa asociada de negocio de IBM, un canal especializado en soluciones Security Systems y C&SI. buen clima laboral, algunos problemas de estabilidad laboral pero positivo en su complejo.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Empresa de cultura muito boa

Foi uma honra compor a equipe da IBM e oportunidades que me foram propostas enquanto estagiária, no entanto, para continuidade no plano de carreira, o salário inicial era muito baixo (praticamente o mesmo de estágio, tendo que trabalhar a mais), com morosidade no processo para avanço. Além disso, elevada demanda de trabalho e certa pressão para entrega de resultados. De todo modo, me valeu de muito aprendizado que levarei para a vida!

Pros

Benefícios

Contras

Gerência, morosidade no plano de carreira e salários

Productive and fun workplace

Lots of opportunity to advance. Great benefits and a fanatastic supportive team. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a stable environment where you can build skills and advance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible for work and timing, Good Quality of work and learning opportunity, Hike and promotion are very rare.

ProsShift Allowance, Cab reimbursement for US, Canada projects, Good learning opportunity, good Quality of work, No bench policy, lots of project, Job SecurityCons:Promotion gets delayed for unnecessary reason, Hikes will be very minimal or no Hike at all

Ugh - run, don't walk

The company has gone so far down hill its not recognizable.Constant layoffs threaten all. Management is clueless and not technical in nature. this company is run by non technical people who have no clue.

Pros

Can't think of any

Constant layoffs
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Agradável e reconhecida.

Empresa multinacional de muito reconhecimento no mercado, dando um grande peso no currículo.A empresa oferece muito aprendizado, ótimos benefícios e um ambiente muito agradável para trabalhar, porém, o salário não é compatível com a função.Tem que estar muito preparado para muitas horas extras. Alguns funcionários também são incapacitados para determinadas funções.

Pros

VA, VR, CO, CM, Home office.

Contras

Salário incompatível, muitas horas extras.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great WLB, not much career progression

Great working hours, decent pay.If you're looking for somewhere to rest and collect a paycheck, this is for you.If you're looking for somewhere to be energized, do hard work, and build out a promising career, this isn't for you.

Pros

pay is decent

career progression
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Melhor empresa q trabalhei na vida.

Incontestável e infinitamente a melhor empresa q fiz parte na vida inteira.

Pros

PL e muitas outras.

Contras

Nao pude ser transferido e tive que me desligar.

N/a

A good place to work management and co-workers work well together lot of information shared. Various internal and online classes provided. Very Progressive company. Good life work balance environment and culture
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work pressure but also had fun.

The pressure to achieve the target is to high. But u the recognition is also there, the work environment is friendly. Training is up to the mark. Learning is on going process every day. I learnt lot of things there. Was a great experience working there.

Pros

Monthly recognition

Excellent Place to Work

It's really fun working at IBM, IBM is Ocean of Technology if you want to work or learn here, you have full freedom. Indeed a very nice place to work.

Production

Pay was good as wells benefits. But there was no advancement opportunities, unless some in the immediate location like. IBM indulged into the mortgage industry with Seterus. I would like to thank them for the opportunity that was given so I can take this to the next level in my career.

Pros

No free Lunches for sure

Contras

In moment notice you were told have to take half hour lunch, to handles the influx of call. Not Cool

un lugar para crecer

es una empresa grande con muchas posibilidades de crecimiento.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive, Customer feedback and focus on the work.

I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to meet with me this morning regarding in needs your videography. It was wondering meeting you and your team and learning more about your creative. I need workspace to IBM best to keep you service delivery specialist.. Future to work for strong and truthful to IBM.. IBM company seems like excellent organization i love that you are all committed to across department collaboration, and it was great hear so many people outside the marketing team participate in the creative process. In my experience that level of cooperation results in the best outcomes.

Pros

Improved efficient, Faster decided and take risk instead of humans

Contras

Selection of metrics and weights can be challenge by other stakeholders

Typical desktop support

Non-stop work, manager not on-site. Their time reporting software was clunky; I think it was written in the 70s. Required video training modules had nothing to do with job and were not helpful in any sense. Had to beg manager to buy the team lunch occasionally.

Pros

Employee-only health insurance paid for

No access to 401k as contractor

Futuristic and process oriented

IBM is very process oriented company but it's a good for learning and grow also very supportive staff and good ambience overall. Loved to be worked here

Pros

No manager interference

Salary
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A place where I learnt, applied skill which I am using now in my career

A good company to work, to learn and apply your skills. Good management policies and encourage employees to contribute and process oriented. I see less/No politics/favouritism compared to HCL. Due US Clients, we need to work in thier prime time. A dream company to work and retire.

Pros

Management, Learning scope, Job culture

Hike/promotion/bonus
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Empresa con inmensas fuentes de conocimiento y oportunidades de crecimiento, con una cultura de competencia interna muy fuerte.

IBM es una gran empresa desde el punto de vista de organizacional y de conocimiento. Es una empresa que está en constante cambio y desarrollo, tiene inmensas fuentes de conocimiento y un gran talento humano trabaja allí. La competencia interna es intensa al punto que en ocasiones llega a ser desleal, impactando no solo la organización sino a sus clientes. Tiene unos principios y valores muy bien definidos, pero que no son practicados por sus líderes.

Pros

Plan médico, seguro de vida

Dipende dal progetto

Dipende dal progetto di appartenenza. Se capiti in quello sbagliato è morte cerebrale

Aprendizado

Uma empresa com vários cursos para tornar seu aprendizado melhor.

Pros

Ótima

Nada a declarar

Good Place to learn

Was a great place to get your foot in the door Learned a lot working with IBM. Iwas taught about switches and Routers and RPG the mangement was ok but I really didn't care for them.

Pros

Free snacks

Pay was bad
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en IBM. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general