Iconex

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 52 evaluaciones

Trabajo divertido

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Una organización horizontal y de fácil acceso a comunicación. Una cultura en seguridad y la aceptación de ideas para implementar mejoras.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Press operator day shift review .

From the Vice President, plant manager, production Manager and the supervisors all they did was want you to succeed. This was the best company I’ve worked for . The production manager and supervisor come out to your machine every morning ask how it’s goin and go over how the day before went . They want you to win and excel . When you say you need tools or something they put it on the list or make it happen. Very bummed I left but very thankful that I had leaders not bosses that I was working for . One short story I was down a packer and the C shift supervisor packed for me 12 hours straight to help me get numbers . That how you know you got leaders not bosses .

Nice people

They work helpers very hard if you are an operator you don't have to help unless you want to. Not a evenly matched job and you don't know unless you have been on every press because they are not going to tell you
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's what you make of it. Cant compare corporate and the plant

Most of the horrible reviews are in the plants. The corporate office is different, the staff is not very young but they are trying on diversity and inclusion. You have to ask for what you want.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work low Management are very friendly and open to idea and suggestions. pay scale is low. Can be a team member for a long time if you show up and don’t call in sick all the time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Lying and manipulative

Say you can move up in the company you can’t. If there is a position they will go outside looking for someone else when you’re qualified. It gets worse and worse by the day. Do not recommend working here. Highly underpaid and you will do more than your job description.

This place sucked

They consistently put you on 12 hour shifts, 5-6 days a week. When you are the only one running a machine, they expect you to produce enough for 3 shifts, and if you don't they put you on overtime. They call you selfish for expressing concerns about your hours, and being home to see your family. There is no AC, and they don't have an ice machine.

Pros

Pay is not horrible

Contras

Horrible work environment, you're never home, and overworked.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work good people. As long as you showed up and done your job your were ok. It’s has it downsides like every other place but not to bad to ruin your day.

Management is a joke

The only thing they care about is production. How many cases you can put out a shift. They think if they make you feel completely worthless then you will work harder for them.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I came for a job, stayed for the people there

I love my job. It’s laid back, but we bust our butts. Management leaves a lot to be desired, as they have never worked on the floor. The pay is lopsided especially since they being new people in making more than the ones who have been there for YEARS. Makes morale very low.

Always wanting more

My direct supervisor was the director. Never anything good to say. Enjoyed belittling employees in the rd lab. Constantly encouraged to falsify test results by retesting to get the numbers they wanted. Equipment operators not given support by floor mgrs. high stress for packets doing multiple jobs.

Pros

Free shirts, leftovers to be scrounged from office, breaks

Contras

Management, favoritisms, inconsistent job performance

good management

they seem to care. its hot and long days but its enjoyable and tasks are always different. the pto is awesome and you have a chance to buy more if you want.

Horrible place, worse management

They do not care about employees. The machines are in terrible condition. Management is clueless and most do not know how the machines work. Do not work here!

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Iconex is improving at a steady pace

I work at the Joplin Mo. Iconex. Now mind you, that Iconex has only owned this company for 2 years or so, and inherited a company that was not taken care of by former company (Cenveo). That being said, it is rather obvious that Iconex is a different breed of company. Although from start, slowed by this pandemic, Iconex has steadily shown improvement. Whatever has been told to employees has been done. Even if at times it's not as fast as one might want it to be done, it gets done. More than I can say for prior owner. Things are improving constantly. Work still needs to be done, but I can see that Iconex will do what it takes to get them done. Definitely worth a look for those wanting a decent job, that isnt frenetic, or too stressful. A good place to work.

Pros

Pay is good, coworkers are easy to get along with, no drama, can talk to management if needed, arent looking over your shoulder 24/7

Lunch only 30 min, need more QUALITY employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Decent pay but nothing else

I started here because it pays well, but after being there for a few months and getting familiar with the equipment they immediately had me training people, non stop. The entire shift is new and they send every new person to the shift and expect me and the few other experienced people on the shift to train them and still make good numbers. It BS, and to top it all off, management is just a bunch of friends who grew up through the company together and my shift has the only person in management trying to get into the group so she is super critical of everything. STRESSFUL! on top of that they have a point system for missing days, which is fine, but they point you for everything! When you take PTO you get pointed! When you're out for medical leave you get pointed! You are set for failure from day one! If you talk to the people that work there they are all either trying to leave or just hate their jobs. Terrible place to work

Pros

Pay

Everything else

Great to work

If your in it for just a paycheck then this is the place to for. If your into the long haul and looking for benefits then you might want to pass on this company

Pros

People

No benefits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Mild paced. I was the production Supervisor second shift. We was mostly for easy, great employees that I supervised. Everyone did their prescribed jobs in their area and on their machines with little to no supervision. I was laid of due to the covid 19 pandenic

Pros

Very easy, laid back atmosphere

Contras

Not a temperature controlled facility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun productive place to work.

Life work balance could be a little better but the overtime is great for extra money making it mandatory is stressful sometimes it can put a strain on family obligations.

Pros

Plenty of overtime

Forced overtime

Great company, great values

I have been with the Iconex for a few months as a contractor and immediately felt like a part of the team. My manager values my input and experience and is open suggestions. My internal clients are also open to hearing about new and different ideas as well as being supportive partners.

Pros and cons

Benefits are expensive and employees are disrespectful. There is little to no mitigation for problem solving and no trust in management. There are people who work there who behave inappropriately. The job is fast paced and a few people do all they can to help you learn. Management only cares about production and numbers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Temp to hire employee we will see if it gets any better

So far not to bad long hours but getting the hang of things I dont agree with the forced over time I said I dont want any over time at all when I accepted the position but it is what it is I guess

Pros

Helpful operator she does a lot of work n teaches me alot

Contras

Have a great work partner
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Iconex. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,0 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Iconex
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?