Imperial Security

2,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 458 evaluaciones

Excelente entrenamiento y objetivo del trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Esta compañía de compromete al 100% de ejercer su objetivo de proteger y seguir las normas de su política. Ofrece un buen entrenamiento a quienes deciden ser parte de su compañía.

Pros

Es un trabajo Justo

Contras

El entrenamiento no se paga

Good paying job

I enjoyed working for imperial. I just got tired of getting off late bc nobody wanted to come to work. They pay weekly, and they helped me get my guard license.

Top notch security agency

Organized, professional staff.Learned great people skills.Great starting off pay.The culture is based off of peace and protection.Great place to start working if you are young and are looking to pursue a career in in law enforcement in the future.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work here only for a stepping stone!

This company does not care for their employees, not even their vets. They lie about post wages, dispatch and scheduling are rude, they will over work you and get mad when you take a day off for yourself to recoup. Oh! And the benefits are very expensive and a complete joke.

Pros

Literally anybody can get a job right away

Contras

Carelessness of management trickled down to every other department

Don’t trust them

Bad Job . They are very nasty and unprofessional , very undependable . They have no respect for no one but themselves. Just find a better job . I hate it here .
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

It’s whatever

This company is whatever. Not great and Not bad. Just get through the shift and go home. Sometimes it feels like high school and your either a cool kid or not. Management is pretty cool if you just grind and do your job.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a good place to work

No Advancement Terrible Management No real training taking place the good about all of us paid weekly and the schedules can be some time flexible but still bad place to work

Pros

Paid Weekly

Everything Else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hours🤑🤑🤑 great coworkers, family environment , feels like a second home

Great place to work, excellent posts, great management team, overtime is always available voluntarily. Friendly coworkers, It's a very great longterm stable career, if you are tired of instability on a job come to Imperial security where you will get stabilized and stay stable for decades to come, financial wealth and promotional growth is always available.

Pros

Hours🤑🤑🤑🤑, granted time off, family environment, #1 security company in America never a short paycheck never.

None I love it here.

OverworkedPlenty of overtimeNo advancement

No vacation time Overworked No advancement Plenty of overtime no paid time off. Under paid. You don't even get a referral bonus. I've been with company for over 2 years.

Pros

No none

Contras

No retirement benefits No vacation time

The company

I worked at two different locations. The client wore very revealing stuff! At second post co workers were.flirting with other co workers. Most posta were unarmed and very unprofessional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You get hired quickly but it’s a total joke no accurate training and the orientation was full of cursing and unprofessional

They have lots of work available but with little or no training. The ppl who do train you are old and very distracted. Lots of favoritism. Guards sleeping with the employees of the company that they are securing. Very unprofessional from the phone calls to getting your uniform to receiving your schedule.

Pros

You can walk in and get a job

Contras

No drug screening or training

A Solid Job

I worked a full contract role with Imperial Security. While there, I learned many things and built relationships both with the security company and the company we serviced. The company was highly professional and I would strongly recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job as a security officer.

Pros

Benefits, overtime, high pay rate raises, comradery

Contras

Contract role (short term, not long term)

Best

Great company to work for I have been with them since 2018 and absolutely no problem. I have worked for few others where you have to chase them to pay you which takes ages or something never happensWith imperial they you the same day you ask.10 of 10.

Pros

No lunch
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good part time job. Unreliable full time job.

Bad communication is the main thing that stands out about this company. Unfair penalties after badly communicating rules and it us very easy to get treated like you are disposable if you don’t cover for them when they want you to.

Meh

Could be a lot better in terms of pay and scheduling. But they would offer you a lots of hours if you want. Overtime pay is definitely the biggest perks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Watch hours, keep track know how to calculate work week they are great at trying to get over BOSSES AND PEOPLE WHO WORK IN OFFICE ARE SO RUDE

No support when it comes to flexibility they do what they want to do without any regards to your life outside of the job. They lie about the pay you're suppose to receive . They're very unorganized.

Management was limited

Company was decent while I was there the pay wasn’t great the experiences provided were worthy of making a lot of my career but also as a person I learned a lot

Pros

Experience, health insurance, and special contacts

Contras

Pay, management, and no home life

No a good company

Company is trash.. They only pay 8.55 but schedule you 60 plus hours and call it $15 per hour.. They offer cash advance that takes a week to get, but it's your own money they hold back.. No job in America holds back checks anymore.. Overall, worst security agency to work for in Memphis TN...

Pros

Non

All bad

Not recommendable

I would not recommend this company to anyone...when I worked there I never had paid time off,they don't have good benefits,and they sure don't care about their employees bc their good to your face but talk bad about you behind your back...

Pros

No pros

Contras

They dont know how to run a business...

Questionable management extensive hours

This company wasn't bad to work for they paid for your license and training but extension hours multiple locations travel time was difficult very general company it's nothing special

Pros

Extra Hours

To many hours

Poor management

The management was always lying never had your money right took your hours if you made over what they were willing to pay you never get a day off I worked seven days a week all day sometimes the schedulers are rude this is just a all around terrible company

Contras

Lie about you not having health care and the whole time your paying for it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Imperial Security. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

2,7 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Imperial Security
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?