INEOS

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 149 evaluaciones

BUEN AMBIENTE

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
BUEN AMBIENTE. TRABAJO A TURNOS. MUESTREO. ANALISIS. TRABAJO CON POLIMEROS.

make good produce

es good places to work. i like it very muchas. i am happy errytime i go home and we get works some overtime sometime and that makes me more happy, so it is a happy place to work.

Avoid

Nice colleges but very stressful place to work. Management very crazy and objectives change constantly.Good thing is have nice installation, gym, parties, Salary is Ok.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Best place I have worked (BMC), by far!

I can't speak for all teams, but I love the one I'm in. This is the 5th plant I've worked within and this one is by far the best. Safe environment (rarely ever a plant alarm unlike other places I've worked), clear management, there are procedures and policies for everything, so there is never a question that can't be answered. Diverse workplace. Room for promotion if you put in the work. Great benefits. My only complaints are only 2wks PTO for the 1st 5 years, however I get every other Friday off, and they don't approve much OT. They do give sick time, etc. that is separate from PTO. Also, they give BIG bonuses if we perform well. Very happy here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and exciting place to work

Always learning something new. Management allows you to handle issues on your own and support you when needed. Chemical industry can be a lot at times but is very rewarding.

Pros

Work life balance

Contras

Can be stressful at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

A place to question your life choices

An example of working with pension collectors. No purpose for any work, no funding for any new projects. No goal and purpose at work. There is nothing to work on.

Business First, People Second

If you can deal with a business that goes hard after everything, sometimes at the expense of it employees, you will be fine. I would say their employees are managed in a firm but, mainly, fair way.The leaders are quite old school and are only taking the people side of the business forward when dragged along by the new, modern world.The employees are an unfortunate reality of their activities - not quite an inconvenience, but, equally, not a area of focus shall we say.

Pros

The heritage of the organisation (pre Ineos)

Contras

Job security, stronger than most

Direct Contractors BEWARE

Ineos (Grangemouth) is a great place to work due to the variety of work/projects. Technicians and junior staff are great to work with to help get the job/s done.The atmosphere is brought down by poor middle management too eager to progress upon the shoulders of Contractors (those too fearful to ever speak up). Loyalty to long-term dedicated workers is now non-existent. Pay and employment/contract are often cut abruptly to make up for management errors.Penny-wise pound-foolish management style.Contractors should seek employment protection through a 'Design House', never go direct.

Pros

Any employee without Manager in their title

Contras

Everyone with Manager in their title
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Slow paced, senior management terrible

Colleagues are good to work with until you get to senior management.Expected to work weekends at little notice with no thanks No chance for development

Ok place not long term

Interned for this Company. Did not provide a clear structure or support group to execute projects. Very old school culture stuck in its old ways of doing things.

Pros

4/10 schedule

Bad culture

Could be better .

could pay better for overtime. You have your good days and your bad days this job isn’t for everybody as you will be working hard some days and will be getting dirty

Pros

6 days off

Hard long 12 hour shifts

Quiet workplace

Good place to work, conservative management, no opportunity to work from home, quiet workplace.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great team here banter is great but we are dedicated to our job so much so we've been threw 2 ordits recently a passed with flying colours

Ive been here for around 4 months and have to say this is such a great environment to work in. It is agency work and it will be till the company want to change there minds on this. Starting 7am and leaving at 3pm monday to Friday overtime is asked but this is choice and never made to feel you have to do it work wise there are numerous areas doing different jobs which we move around regularly but if you want to learn or use existing skills and like getting involved and stuck for work this could be for you.

Pros

Starting at 7am and finishing 3pm brilliant for family life

Contras

Paid for break and dinners breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor management, decision making and unable to make strategic asset decisions

Poor management decisions continually adversely effect assets which are routinely shutdown for unplanned maintenance. Decision makers lack the basic understanding of maintenance and reliability principles, with little or no money to spend on upgrades, the culture at Ineos is one of constant firefighting.

Pros

Some decent people

Contras

Poor pay, stressful environment, little resources to work with, often chaotic

Great Benefits

This is a great European company to work for. My experience eas great the work culture and amount of information i learned was great. Human Resources cared about employee experience.They will continue great growth.

Flexible work schedule

This company is unbelievable. They treat everyone like adults and they are very flexible on the work schedule. Just do your job and you are fine. I best place I ever worked for.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Busy & Fun place to work

I enjoyed working there. I loved the people. I loved what I did. I was disappointed when they didn't extend my contract nor made me a permanent position since I was told I was doing a great job.

Wild west

It's the wild west. No one is was around for the whole year and a half to properly train me. Went through 3 pHD chemist so a certain faction could get the chemist they already knew. It's great if you want to bow down to a certain regime, if you're just a low drama get down to work type of person this isn't the company for you.

Good pay. Bad bad management

The worse so called leadership I have ever seen. The management has no Idea what is going on at anytime. Management listens to nobody unless it comes from above them. The workers have no direction and have given up for most part. Just a job and nothing else, still here just to get a check. Could be an excellent work place, but management makes sure its not. They have under qualified people running the show and just promote who will apply which is not many and usually just gives enough bull to get ahead.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Absolutely no leadership

Liked working there

I worked there for a years my director was very kind and understanding. I had an injury ( not at work) and worked at home some. After the fact my direct boss decided to count all those days as vacation. I worked so hard at home. I was definitely not on vacation. I was even called and texted during a funeral. I loved my coworkers and enjoyed working there. The company paid me well but I decided it was time to move on.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Some mangers not so understanding

Great place to work.

Good place to worm with great benefits. The atmosphere here is very nice a lot of friendly people who all have the same goal in mind and that’s safety first then putting food on the table.

Pros

Annual Bonus

Equipment repairs
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en INEOS. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,2 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • INEOS
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?