InfoCision

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.497 evaluaciones

Management unprofessional

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Disrespect employees let their personal feelings about employees right to their faces yell at you in front of the work area just a hostile work environment

Pros

Weekly pay

Insurance high

Hated it!!

The job description is misleading. You'll be pretending to be a republican and call people and beg for donations. They aren't compassionate about your beliefs or life circumstances. Wouldn't recommend applying there if you have medical issues or strong opinions.

Terrible experience

Hire us only worked two months and had "cyber event" and fired many staff with no pay and made us wait with no instructions for over 4 weeks. Would not recommend and was laid off and no empathy when told to return no choices just you have to do outbound and if you don't then your definitely fired after the cyber event that was not our fault. I feel bad for trainers and other staff that had this as main source of income.

Threatening Workplace

It's a buddy system and if you're not a part of it then you're being watched. The only thing I suggest is try to get into a department where they don't bother you.

Pros

The ability to change departments

Contras

The attitudes of the other managers

It’s okay!

Very flexible in hours easy to switch shifts if you need to, supervisors are highly responsive in your time of need. Training is througho and informative
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Terrible management/training

I'm not sure where to start. First of all the company has hired in new workers and started them off making more than I did after 3 years here. The training they offer is inadequate and most of the supervisors do not respond in a timely manner if you need assistance with something either. Recently they lost a major client due to a data breach and mislead the employees in to believing we would be getting the work back. After stringing us along with no information on what was happening for almost 2 months I was eventually laid off with no notice.

No job security, Bad pay, Bad management

Horrible place to work

The pay sucks. The training is horrible and isn’t it as long enough. Management is terrible. They need better people who actually care about their employe. Overall zero out of 10 would not recommend.

Stressful

They just throw you on the line and do not help as much as they should. But they are understanding and will work with you if you have something going on. The pay should be a little better.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Do not work here not worth it

Save yourself the stress of people yelling In your ear, lack of training, management , only cares about themselves. Everyone that was in my training quit within a week and I was the only one left for 9 months I put up with rude customers yelling for 12$ an hour now I make twice as much doing what I love . Don’t settle don’t even try this job it’s not worth it and the hours are 9-6 it’s way too long and not convenient. If I could give this company 0 stars I would

Terrible place to work

They have a funny idea on customer service. Way to sales heavy and one program had rules changing constantly. Tried to work another dept but was rejected
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Was good at first but didn’t last long

The company got what they wanted out of workers during training then laid everyone off without a valid reason why. Claims “still employed “ so cannot get unemployment or figure out something else.

Short breaks. Management needs improvement

It's a joke

They laid off everyone that volunteered to get up at 6 am take k-love calls. 80+ people so just know, if you have a good work ethic they don't want you. Was supposed to get email updates about employment and have yet to receive any and it's been 2+ weeks.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?At first I liked this company. But as I worked for them I noticed they called the same people, limited where you work, were not up front about everything. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful part was doing the same thing day in and day out What is the work environment and culture like at the company?That part was good, working from home What is a typical day like for you at the company?I would get high anxiety before I even started work. Just warming up my computer

Not a good job

Have to work hard. And pay is not worth the work. I would not send anyone to work at this s job. It's so much of work and what you learn in training is different from what you will doon the calls.

It's ok

It's fine I can't complain it's a work from home job. still new so just have to see .hiring took a while though so just concerned about actually getting hours in the future.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Low pay, great benefits & incentives

The pay is based on minimum wage where you are working remotely from. Pay is low. Scripts are repetitious. Recently had a security breach and was down off work for 2 1/2 weeks with no pay. Holidays are not paid and you have to switch your day off the week of a holiday to get a full payday so you're actually working that holiday after all. Time clock constantly messes up. Stars program creates anxiety and knocks you out of earned bonuses. Very Flexible schedule. Supervisors are nice and work with you. Love the two 30 minute breaks instead of one full hour lunch.

Busy days

you can work from your home, you can choose your shift, they pay their trainer, the bad things is call after call every second it many your brain tired.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Bad

Bad company to work for, laid me and roughly 80 other people off that were new just because they wanted to, highly unprofessional, had a "cyber security event" that required law enforcement that caused people to go without work for 2 weeks and said they were going to provide makeup pay or over time that we never seen, said we were going to be fine when we came back but to fire us for no reason 2 weeks later and hated getting called out on it, promised an email about it but I've never seen it but no response when I asked. Just overall no

Horrible

I would definitely never work for those company ever again they want to put people in our room and meeting and tell them the first they have 0 hours

Seems good

Just started working here seems ok but nervous for job security. They were down for a couple weeks so I found a new job but now they’re back. Just hope they don’t fire me if I don’t get a bunch of money.

fun

The people you work with are fun. And the hours are very very flexible. Working from home is fun and convenient. Just wished we knew more about getting back to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en InfoCision. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general