Infosys
3.9 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Infosys

3.8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 14,035 evaluaciones

Buen ambiente, mal equilibrio vida/trabajo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La empresa tiene buenas prestaciones. Sin embargo la carga de trabajo es masiva en comparación al equipo que se contrata.Se requieren horas extras que no se pagan e incluso trabajar en sabado siendo que se contrata de lunes a viernes

Pros

Prestaciones por encima a las de la ley

Contras

No hay un balance correcto
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Depends strongly upon your manager.

Company is large and widespread. It's a consulting firm, so your client is critical to your work experience. My job is a heads-down data entry clerk. There is one and only one dimension that matters - how many can you do in a day? Contact with Infosys is basically once a week timesheet submission and daily planning meetings with your manager. Goals are unrealistic. All feedback is done in public chats.

Pros

Lightness of company overhead. Flexibility in allowing emergency time off.

Contras

Public coaching, unrealistic goals, success dependent upon one person only (Your manager)
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

All depends on your project

I'm managing a support project with tight SLAs and profit margin. Shifts are painful for my team especially for womens. You have loads of learnings and opportunities, you should continuously up skill yourself regardless of your role or designation.. Else you won't be recognized.

Pros

Job security Learning opportunities

Contras

Hectic workload No work life balance

Good learning opportunities

Nice company. Good learning opportunities. Work life balance. Nice work culture. Almost every thing is good here. Only salary is bit low. Overall a good company to work with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good

Very good experience best for new comers. I got good experience and it would help in my career growth. I will always remember this experience and will never forget.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

For me the overall tenure with Infosys is good.

Pros - Good culture, ethical company, good work-life balance, Job security, certification sponsorCons- Fewer projects opportunities, Specific to SAP maximum are AMS projects, management hierarchy is complex. As usual in the IT industry, everything depends on the project and your project manager.

Pros

Flexibility to work from anywhere, Good culture, ethical company, good work-life balance, Job security, certification sponsor.

Contras

Less SAP development projects Less salary as compared to current market Complex management hierarchy
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice place to work .. especially for freshers

I have worked as testing executive for 4 months .nice place for freshers as well as experienced. Nice work culture, training institute is one of the best .

Pros

Brand name
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Only join if you have no other choice.

I don't recommend joining this company. Either you'll not do any work at all or you'll end up doing 4 people's work alone.Minimum wages.Working on weekends is normal.Horrible work culture.You'll constantly be under-appreciated.You'll never feel needed and you'll be very easily replaceable.You'll see no career progression while you'll work here .People who actually work don't get promoted. People who don't work and make other people's lives miserable end up getting promoted. You would stop feeling like a human being because of the toxic work culture around you or you'll spread toxicity.

Pros

Mass recruiter, Hires from tier 2/3 colleges, Easy to get in, You would be exposed to worst, so you'll know better

Contras

Minimum wages, Working on weekends is normal, Horrible work culture, You'll be constantly under-appreciated, You'll never feel needed, You'll be very easily replaceable, You'll see no career progression while you'll work here, People who actually work don't get promoted, People who don't contribute at all end up getting promoted, After a time you'd stop feeling like a human being

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. We are sorry to hear we left you with a negative impression. We would love to hear about your experience further and make things right. If you have the chance, please use our resolutions hubs, such as HEAR, to explain your concerns. Thank you.

A good service base company for settling or long term.

A good service base company for settling or long term. Good onsites. Management depends on project. You can enjoy the campus in all locations. Go for it and enjoy.

Pros

Cool work

Late promotions

21 enero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you are enjoying the onsite opportunities, management, campus, and the job stability at the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

good one

Good company to start and best learning opportunties and great learning . Lot of additional benefits are provided and good health benefits as well. overall can recommend

Pros

learning

nothing

21 enero 2022
Thank you for the review! At Infosys, we hope to provide all team members with a career that "never stands still." We are thrilled that you enjoyed the learning opportunities available at the company. Good luck in the next steps of your journey. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Best place to start the career as a fresher.

Infosys is best place to start your career as a fresher. The generic and stream training during training period is little bit tough. After the training will be moving into production for projects. Overall learning scope is very good. One can gain good experience and good technical skills. Compensation and hikes are less when compared to industry standards.

Pros

Good Leaning platform to enhance the skills, Internet reimbursement

Contras

Less hikes, no goodies are given for any festival

21 enero 2022
Thank you for the review! At Infosys, we hope to provide all team members with a career that "never stand still." We encourage you to take advantage of Infosys LEX, the epitome of "learning anytime, anywhere" that can be accessed through mobile devices and laptops for all forms of learning. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the learning opportunities available at the company! We hope you can continue to grow with us. Thanks for being a part of the Infosys team!

Good for freshers but after sometime u will have the urge to switch

Good for freshers but after sometime u will have the urge to switchtraining is the best part where life was like living in a five-star hotelstream training is totally randomproject alloc is purely based on luck

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to your manager with any concerns.

Everything depends on project.Faced difficulties in WLB and very poor compenstn.Job security is there. You are lucky if got mapped to good project.

Pros

Job security

Contras

Long hours and poor wlb.

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your honest feedback about your experience at Infosys. We strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are sorry to hear that has not been your experience. Please know that we take your feedback seriously. We encourage you to take advantage of HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thank you.Additionally, we strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards philosophy is a combination of monetary and nonmonetary benefits. We have programs for early career professionals, midmanagement, and leadership. If you still have concerns, please reach out to your manager to discuss your individual career path in the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

A good place to start your career in IT Industries

A good place to start your career in it industries with a great team and smooth onboarding processes. It does Not matter from which domain you come you just have knowledge of the latest technologies. The training of Infosys is best.

Pros

Flexible work time

Contras

A good place to work we just love to work here so we work extra time

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a part of the team!

Very good place to start your carrer.

I joined Infosys as a fresher and the experience was awesome!!!! Being a Witch company I can say that Infosys made my stay enjoyable and helped me develop me as a strong and confident person.

21 enero 2022
Thank you for the positive review of Infosys! Know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Productive and fun workplace

Best in the business and among the competitors but less package offered compared to other companiesGreat worklife balanceBest place to work in terms of work cultureOffice environment is awesome

Pros

Awesome workplace

Contras

Less package offered compared to market

21 enero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed the work-life balance and office environment at the company. We strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past.

Poor employee benefits.Very low salary and no proper recognition.Good working culture.

Good working culture, however, very poor employee benefits and no proper recognition.Organization provides various training programs for enhancing skills of employees, however,no way to use it properly.

Pros

Good Environment and working culture.

Contras

Very few people get a proper project which will boost their career, Although candidates have good skill sets they get on boarded to support and process oriented work.

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members. We are disappointed that we have not met your expectations with employee benefits and compensation. We strive to reward our team members generously for their hard work and contributions to the company. Our total rewards framework includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry if the compensation has not met your expectations. Please know that our variable pay is a combination of market growth, individual performance, and unit growth, which has been 100% in the recent past. We encourage you to reach out to your HR manager for specific concerns regarding your compensation.

Not a good place to start career.Very slow growth, opportunity is less. Management is not helpful, compensation is less. Work culture is very unhealthy.

Pros

Work life balance is good

No growth opportunities

21 enero 2022
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, including the pros and cons. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company. Regarding career growth, management, and compensation, we are sorry you feel the company does not do well in those areas. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continually improve. Thank you for your time with us.

Good...not great

you need to be a self learner in order to grow in infosys ...because you might get training in one technology but will be allocated to different type of project which will waste your time...

Pros

job security

after training

21 enero 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. We take your feedback seriously. At Infosys, we hope all team members can have a positive experience with their projects, and we are sorry if you are disappointed with your assignments. Please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager to discuss your individual concerns. We are grateful for your contributions to the company.

Relaxed

Go fpr it if you want to have a nice work life balance but npt if you want to do hardcore coding.Management is really good and listens but not much hike

Pros

Work life balance

Hikes

21 enero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this was your experience. We have developed HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. Thanks for being part of Infosys. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

The company trains you if you start your career and it depends on luck to get a good project.

Good company.If you are passionate there are platforms to learn new skills but other than that if you are in a not so good project you won’t learn much.

Pros

Job security Work life balance Lex study platform

Contras

Salary is bad No growth and changing of projects is hard Sometimes work life balance may hinder

21 enero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We are so glad you are enjoying the training procedures and work-life balance that the company provides.We do our best to reward team members with a total compensation package that includes monetary and nonmonetary elements. We are sorry that the salary appraisals have been a negative aspect of your experience. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continually improve. Thank you for your time with us.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Infosys. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general