Insight Global

3,8Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.850 evaluaciones

If you need a job they will find you one.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great recruitment team. If you need a job Insight Global has a wide range of clients to choose from to work for and they will find you a job relatively quickly. Also they prepare you for the interviews. You should land a job with any of their clients if you take the direct advice from the recruitment team.

Pros

You will land a job if you listen to recrutier advice

Contras

Job may not be what you expected and need second interview for permanent placement

Great Company Values

The company has great values they stand by. The workplace is fun. Except, if you are not an Account Manager, you will be at as "below them". Account managers will micromanage you. Had a very hard work-life balance here.

Good company

The recruiter I worked with was really helpful and she was there when I had questions. The company overall gives clear communication about when the assignments are done.

Pros

Work from home

Contras

healthcare is not as good

Great work life balance

At home position- was a very adaptable position during the height of the pandemic as what position was 100% working from home. Allowed me to complete the requirements of my position while having flexibility.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work for fresh college grads

The work environment and culture that Insight Global has to offer is one of a kind. This is the perfect place for an eager young professional to get their foot in the door! The leadership team challenges you to do better, but always has your best interest in mind. It's a role where your output depends on your input so you are in charge of your own success for the most part, but you truly will always have someone in your corner cheering you on and there for you when you need help. Sales is definitely not for everyone but if you're money motivated and culture is important to you, this is the place to be!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

The good stands out on most of the working days at this company.

It is a typical work day where you interact with customers as well as coworker alike. the working environment is very conducive and free of harassment.

Big on promises

They talk a lot during the hiring process and then don't follow through. You get no paid time off and the insurance is seriously overpriced.i don't recommend working here.

Pros

It's a paycheck

Contras

No benefits, being lied to often
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great support for entry level

The team at Insight Global were very understanding of appointments and other circumstances. They helped me as an entry level employee get much needed experience!

Fun and perfect

Hahaha best place to work. I enjoy working there everyday. Nice people and management to work with. They company care so much for employee and good benifits
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I got hired on the job they assigned me to. Whatever I needed assistance with they helped me. They made sure I was comfortable and confident in the position I was in. I loved the weekly check ins because whatever I didn’t understand, I could ask them.

Highly recommended

Nice and awesome recruiter very flexible and eager to get you to work. Made me getting back to work a breeze. I would recommend them to anybody. Comes with benefits and a 401 K amone of he best staffing/temp agency I've worked for

Horrible Benefits

Disgusting, immoral benefits. They say matching 401k. Yeah they match the first $250 for the year....disgusting disgraceful. Bait and switch. Simply disgusting

Pros

Good client

Worst benefits ever.

No support

As a contractor for Insight Global, I have gotten nearly zero support from the recruiter or the company. My contract was extended, but I have not heard anything at all from my recruiter since the original contract end date. They have done nothing to help progress my situation, and the pay and benefits are bare bones at best. Shame on me for taking the assignment. They're just collecting their money and not caring about their contractors.

Pros

Remote

Absolutely zero support

Fun place to work

IG is a really fun place to work. The culture is amazing. You’ll meet great friends and feel supported by your coworkers. It definitely is a grind and not for the faint of heart, but if you have a good manager, they will guide you through it. It really depends on your office/team specifically

Great during covid

It was nice to work during Covid and really good place to be. The contract got more serious and it became hard to move up and advance and budget cuts began.

easy work

easy work flexible hours but bad pay and no benefits, it’s definitely an easy job absolutely anyone could do it management was hard to communicate with

Only a contract employer

No paid time off, no paid holidays, no real advancement. With the client I was working for they wanted at least 50 calls per day and on video screen all 8 hours you were working. Video camera turned off during breaks and lunch only.

Great

Great place to work if you don’t like someone over you all the time. Freedom to work from and good hours . They provide all to get you started In The field you are working
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people, easy enough job, no PTO at all. Barely any holidays.

No raises. No PTO. But! Besides being kind of scattered and unorganized, the people I worked with were amazing. Very team oriented and I did love that culture. I miss working there very much actually. The good definitely outweighs the bad 100%.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Forced to give up your personal life for bigots

The company they stuck me with was managed and ran by every kind of bigot imaginable. Pay was awful. Had to drive my own car and wasnt compensated for extra driving. Forced to work 12+ hour shifts with no notice and weekends
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great Agency to work for!

Insight global is a great agency very competitive pay. They also offer benefits and PTO for their contracted workers. There is opportunity for advancement and to be hired on by the employer you are contracted with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Insight Global. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general