JPMorgan Chase & Co

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 17.534 evaluaciones

Muy buena empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
La Empresa excelente algunos empleados no profesionales

Pros

Los Branch depende del Manager sugestiona los procedimientos

Contras

Algunos empleados no son profesionales

Great management

Love working here. The work culture and environment supports growth and learning. Have worked here for 11 years now and things have only gotten better

Terrible work place

Managers don’t care. Customers are rude. Your playing politics just to get a .50 raise. Look elsewhere and don’t let the sugar coating keep you there. It was terrible working for market expansion

Great Benefits

Enjoyed my time at JP Morgan Chase. Will seek to work there again in the future. Great people to work with management is tough but fair. Great vacation time and overtime is usually available.

Workplace is So-So

It feels like management has 1 bad supervisor. We are happy when this person is off during the week. We celebrate when this person goes on vacation. First shift and second shift don't like this person. There is rude language, judgement, favoritism, bias, attitude and unsaid discrimination. We must perform to strict production and quality standards so to deal with this almost everyday is awful. The company hasn't done anything because this person is very manipulative. Also, contingent workers are excluded from non-business events like eating cake and having fun outside. They are also not included in cultural educational activities. Inclusive? It is not. Higher management has never performed lockbox remittance processing and probably could not meet or sustain productivity standards yet they make employees do.

Pros

The people are great.

Contras

Nobody wants to come to work. Super high turnover rate.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Depends on the branch/branch manager

Depending on your location and branch manager it's a good place to work. Some branch managers have no leadership training and treat employees horribly. Sometimes they call other branch managers to gossip about employees. Two gossiped so bad one employee was not able to grow with the company. Training is not efficient. Customers are awful in some locations and you're not able to defend yourselves. Some branch managers won't even have your backs. Debends on the branch.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Originally started as a good company

Originally started as a good company but due to constant management change, became to toxic and stressfull that will contribute to sickness and stress

Pros

Very good crissis management package.

Contras

Does not care for employees health concerns.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to gain professional experience

They were flexible with school schedule and the compensation is not bad. Training and management needs some improvement. Lots of information to absorb and learn. Workplace culture was very inclusive. Customers can be very rude and confrontational as well.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not just the largest bank of US, but a tech company

Forward thinking from both business and technology perspectiveTakes care of employeesFun place to workInvests in people and technologyContributes back to community

Associate Banker

There very flexible with schedules, three weeks vacation after 90 days. Raises once a year. It’s very hard to become full time. It’s even more difficult to get promoted with in. Managers have to give you the approval and if they don’t like you well your consider stuck. Many empty promises made by managers. Even if you do everything your supposed to do. I came to chase thinking I had an equal opportunity but I was clearly wrong. Unless your the managers favorite you won’t be moving up. It’s very disappointing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great training; poor management.

It felt like being a car salesperson because they heavily pushed quota. There was a script that had to be followed with every customer that walked in and it was horrible. People don't want you to sell them things, they come into the bank already knowing what they need.

Pros

Great co workers

Contras

Management. Felt like a sales person.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Benefits

The only good thing is the benefits isn't bad but home life they really don't care. They have you working all holidays and 10 hours days. Then un like most jobs out there you have to bid on shifts. I'm not used to that. This is why they have a big turn over. There isn't anywhere to go in this company to be off the phones. If I knew what I knew doing the interview I never would have left my last job. Now I have to look for something else.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

Work every holidays. And can't get help with your questions when you ask.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Chaotic and out of control

Completely understaffed. Locations have one to two bankers (tellers not included) to handle all of the workload. Expected to handle every customer issue, hold 8 meetings a day, and cold call

Great place

Lots of finance. Decent pay. Long work hours. Lots of churn for small processes is biggest drawback. Doing software at a bank though? Go to tech!!!!!!!

My Dream Company

I'm just so proud that I'm part of this firm for 6 years now. I love how they value their employees above all and made sure to secure our job in these trying times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place. I would work here again in a heartbeat

JP Morgan Chase AML geoup was very innovative and a great place to work. The people were great. Although management was overbearing at times, they still tried to support.

Great Management Great Co-Workers Potential to grow

Good environment Great management 50/50 Customer Satisfaction Some are very rude and some are very niceYou never know what you’ll get. Everyday is different.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

horrible work place and enviroment. TOXIC!!!

horrible company to work for and extremely TOXIC. High school all over again!! If you need money and have no other choice then keep looking because its TOXIC.

Chill and relax company

Depends on which team you are on, the work life balance might be hard. Slow to adopt tech. People are nice and hard working, not smart, but hard working, they get the job done.But pretty lack in quality with the product they build, most people have the mind set of "build it, release it, let it be someone else's problem".

Pros

wlb (depends on team), friendly co-workers

Contras

low quality, wlb (depends on team)

not happy

always back to back, can be very stressful. cant go to the restroom unless its on your break or lunch, any second over that is penalized. some managers play favorites
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company, world class fecilities & challenging work env

Challenging work, helpful colleagues, latest tech stack, decent growth, annual bonus & CEO bonus. Reward & recognition & mobility option to choose different job internally
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en JPMorgan Chase & Co. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general