K&B Transportation

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 175 evaluaciones

Te trataran como basura.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
You will only waste time and they will not fulfill anything they promise. You only work at night and when the truck lights are on you cannot activate the cruise control so you will have to go all night with your foot on the gas. They will treat you badly from the first moment trying to blame you for everything. They lie a lot. Better keep yourself far away from this company. Solo perderás el tiempo y no cumplirán nada de lo que prometen. Solo trabajas de noche y cuando las luces del camión están encendidas no se puede activar la velocidad de crucero por lo que tendrás que ir toda la noche con el pie en el acelerador. Te trataran mal desde el primer momento tratando de culparte por todo. Mienten mucho no cumplen. Mejor mantente alejado de esta compañía.

Pros

ninguno

todo negativo

4 agosto 2022
Sorry to hear you had a negative experience at K&B Transportation. Please feel free to call Sean at 800-851-8651 as I would like to discuss this review with you.

Meh could be worse

It’s an okay company to work for if you like being micromanaged if not stay away. They will call you every day to check in(not that big a deal) but if you don’t answer right at the 10 hour mark on break they will call security/local or to wake you up (not joking) if you didn’t get enough sleep for whatever reason it doesn’t matter they will dang near force you to drive saying they’ll find someone else to take your place in that seat.

Pros

Guarantee pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good company to work for. Good pay and decent miles…..wish they offered retirement.short term disability and sick pay

Enjoy watching for K&B, like my dispatcher and they have taken care of me when needed. Good pay and descent miles, home time is standard for trucking. No real complaints .

Pros

Pay, structure, good company

Contras

No retirement, sick pay or short term disability

Very hard work

You won’t stop a single day, no resets, they don’t lie about that, overall is what they promised hard work with ok pay, dispatchers has no trucking experience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay is great, dispatch is great to work with What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Most of your driving is done at night, but it's more 60% of the time that you're driving at nightWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly, dispatch is respectful of your rest and home time, aslong as you're taking care of business, they take care of youWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Standard wake up and get it done
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?They keep you rolling and pay you every time. !!! 😀What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Away from family longer than desiredWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great !!! If you come to work and make no excuses, they'll pay you well.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Played back, as long as I did my job.

Pays well, but no life

Like so many regional carriers, they just want too much out of you. If you have the self discipline to spend your time well on the road, then it is sustainable for a while. In the long run, an erratic schedule is bad for your health - but that is the nature of regional grocery hauling, can't really blame the employer.They have good maintenance, good logistics and a high minimum pay guarantee. It is a solid job

Pros

good maintenance, trucks and trailers not too old

Contras

young, disrespectful dispatchers, some are dishonest.

They Will Keep You Busy!

Been here at K&B for 3 months so far, so far so good. They have the “Road Warrior Program” which guarantees $1625/Week if you stay 2 months on the road. After that you have 10-12 days off with a $1000 bonus. $500 in the week out, $500 coming back to work. Expect to work hard and be busy, there’s no slacking to try to hustle the guaranteed pay. There’s no loophole, you work hard and you get paid.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?New trucksWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Hours working are on the extreme side.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Money company that guarantees things but does not always give the guarantees. EVEN THERE DEDICATED ACCOUNTS DONT GET YOU HOME. Have not been there for three years.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was just a job for me.

Even though i work there for 4years I really never liked going inside the office because they weren't all that friendly and respectful from what I witnessed.

Good pay dependable equipment

If you not a hard worker don’t come here . I’m on the road warrior program all my checks have been consistent. You work mostly nights and no 34 hour resets. But you won’t be burned out because you won’t run your hours out every day . Recommend if you have no life and enjoy casinos in the Midwest

Pros

Pay great fairly used equipment all newer freightliners

No 34 hour resets, 99% night driving

Relay Relay Relay

THEY STRIPE YOU OF SIGN ON BOUNS IF YOU RESIGN. So don't accept any type of bonus or when you quit they will definitely deduct it from your final pay. Nowhere in the contract does it have a clawback clause. TERRIBLE COMPANY DISHONESTY AND NO REGARDS FOR HUMAN LIFE. THERE RECORDS WITH DOT shows 3 fatalities as proof.

It is a good company

This company has always been good to me. The pay is great, trucks are great and overall it is a great place to drive a truck at and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Pay, equipment

zero

It is a good company

I make good money, probably $20,000 yearly more than my last job. Truck is nice wouldn't mind a condo. Overall they seem to care and help when I need it. I don't think I will go anywhere anytime soon.

Pros

Pay

Small bunk

Don't join

Don't join this company they force there drivers too drive when fatigued, and don't do 34 hour resets,recruiting will lie to you. It's not being home for 2 months at a time so do the 2 week program instead good pay, but not good for company drivers.

Pros

Pay

Everything else

4 agosto 2022
I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience here at K&B Transportation. In all reality I would like to discuss what happened in your time here. Call Sean at 800-851-8651 when you get an opportunity. Thanks

Your only a number

Money is good, everything else is awful. No 34hr. Resart,(you run off recap hrs.), lots of relays, most of the drivers have less than 1yrs experience, and they make you download an app on your phone.

Pros

Money

About everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is a money driven company, only the bottom line is important . Stay where you are, they micromanage everything

Transportation is there everything,they micromanage everything, I walked away and never looked back.They treat you like a owned person, tell you where to park to take a break,how far you have to drive and how long. If you quit you have one hour to leave. Glad I left.

4 agosto 2022
While I am sorry to see the negative review I will say we certainly tried to work with you. In your situation you had many issue with ontime delivery no matter how long of a window we gave you on loads. There were a couple instances where you struggled to get 400 miles done over two days. Regardless I would like to discuss the issues that you had with us. Please call Sean at 800-851-8651 when you get the opportunity. Thanks

You don't lay in and around the company they keep you moving. even running on recaps.you still can make close to,2grands a week and over before taxes.

Very interesting company to work for. Easy and laid back.no harsh or rude dispatcher. Tends to Lean more to your success in any situation. Lawyers and ex cop on board. Which makes it easier to handle issues you might have or need to resolve.

24 mayo 2022
Thanks for the kind works and keep up the good work! We appreciate the great job you do for us.

Run

This company is ran by complete psychopaths, they make you download an app that locks down your phone while driving. No cruise control at night. These guys obviously hate their own lives so they try to make your life he'll as well. They will fire you and leave you stranded. People who don't complete orientation are left stranded. Why someone hasn't taken action against them is amazing.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No consideration of drivers HSEDrivers are lied to or have suggestions/opinions disregarded.

K&B talk a good job but rarely if ever put actions into practice.Drivers are micro managed and generally don't receive any Health and Welfare considerations while on the road. Long periods of inaction waiting for loads due to lack of pre planning.

24 mayo 2022
I am sorry to see you had the experience you did and I certainly wish you would have brought up these issues while employed here. Regardless feel free to contact Sean at 800-851-8651 if you wish to further discuss this review. I hope to hear from you.

Great money

I did 2 years for KB, if you want miles & guaranteed Money this is the place, will always be grateful.Bad thing is just weather in the Midwest, I didn’t enjoy the are you rolling? Texts They have bonuses & great benefits My dispatcher was cool & kept me rolling, at KB you won’t succeed if you are lazyThey will go the extra mile for you if you show them good work ethic

4 agosto 2022
Thank you for the kind words. If your ever interested in returning call our recruiting department at 800-851-8651. We would gladly put you back in a truck.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en K&B Transportation. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general