Kaiser Permanente

3,9Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 12.167 evaluaciones

Good

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Respetar las reglas del trabajo y ser muy responsable

Stressful and understaffed

The benefits are great, but you work hard for them. Always under pressure, intense work environment. Best part of job helping people. Most managers are ok, but some need training on how to manage.

Pros

good pay

Contras

Management needs training, on how to manage.

Good Benefits

Overall, Kaiser has good unions. Coming from the East Coast where unions do not exist for nurses (Miami), this has been great. I would recommend applying.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits, top heavy management

Some of the best benefits in the industry, but the management is bloated and has many of the annoyances of huge companies. Too many people doing the bare minimum or worse with no repercussions and not enough recognition or opportunity for hard workers to move up. Come here to coast into retirement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good money but you will work hard for it.

They pay really well but are always short-staffed. It is hard to have a good work-life balance because they are always in need of staff. This particular location is hard to advance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Pay and Environment

Overall, Kaiser is a great company and it pays well. There’s room for growing, yearly raises, and Union protection. The work environment is positive so you can easily find a work family.

Pros

One hour lunch and only 30 minutes deducted

Contras

Everything is based on seniority

Great pay and benefits

Great pay and benefits. Job can be stressful at times. Overtime is available. You have to be able to learn quick on the fly because things change so often.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very secure place to work and grow

Worked for Kaiser for 30yrsStarted as a unit secretary in 1988 at that time Kaiser hired from the ROP ( regional occupation program Then worked as a CNALVN and RNThe benefits are great The Union was amazing !!

Pros

Medical/dental/ pay and raises

It’s not a Kaiser in Louisiana

Trash

Prepare for salary, this place is the worst. I regrets ever taking a position here. The stress isn’t worth the wage. Bad attitudes all around. Low moral.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

passionate staff. team work is paramount. provided a ,strong sense of belonging

Hat tip to KPWA- U.S. medical industry BADASS. I had no idea I would be on the team that would position itself as the lion at the gate poised to face the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, and become instrumental in the development of policies and procedures adopted by our government and the entire nation to stop the spread of this deadly disease. I was one of the first Covid-19 for KPWA. Both assigned and as a volunteer I would continue performing screening duties up until the end of 2021. I always had the option to decline. I even contracted Covid once. But I recovered, and went back to work, because I couldnt get enough. The comeraderie and pride in my work was something I had not felt in many years. I knew this was an opportunity to be part of something greater than myself. I believe others felt the same as i did as well. On any given day I could be working alongside a volunteer, first-year pre-med student OR the head of neurosurgery. My position already made me, 1:first point of contact for all seeking medical attention at a KP facility and, 2: a float, so I provided coverage in King County at any KP facility and department that utilize PAR's. The experienvce was one I will always hold dear. Management and staff are simply the absolute BEST. Bravo KPWA. BRAVO!

Ezpz

Work was easygoing. Take your time milk the kpi and chill. Being in the office is dumb though. Working from home was perfect and we were more productive when at home.

Greta

Greta place to work at in fontana the pay is great great staff great patients great worlplace and clean and fun and very nice to stay at if needed to stay

The pay was great

This is an easy job. I don’t think the management was bad or the employees either. I like the work environment and the people I work with. There hasn’t been any is

Great manager but

My manager was great. She understood my concerns and tried to work with them as best as she could. The only downside is that some of the nurses are rude and it felt like they thought they were better than the aides.

Good place to intern

I am very thankful for the opportunities that I got at Kaiser. The department that I interned with cared for me as a person as well as my professional development.

you earn your money

good benefits and pay.. management is poor and can barely move within the company due to seniority. It feels like you are just a number at this company.

Pros

good pay

Contras

no family work balance life
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Truly RUN by the union(SEIU-UHW)!

If your are a part of labor and not management you will LOVE working for Kaiser. The union fully protect their employees not matter how much wrong doing has been done.

Pros

Compensation and benefits

Contras

Cons...no protections, only if in a Management position
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great co workers for the most part

Grew up working in this place. You need a lot of nice people. Fast paced at times. Good pay. Some co workers are great and some are lazy leaving you to do more work. Favoritism is pretty obvious

Pros

For the most part everything is ok

Contras

They fire you if you don't have a vaccine, Management hides at their desk when people complain, Some patients were at risk being left alone and Management didn't care

Kaiser LAMC

ICU is not a safe place to work at the moment. Most of the managers have NO experience, and lock themselves in their office and audit charts sending messages on chat instructing RNs what was missed! Night shift has no breaks, no support, and the managers DO NOT LEAVE THEIR OFFICE AFTER 3am, since they are too busy?? Leaving the floors with no supplies, no staff, and a very unsafe working environment. The Critical care nurses are UNDERPAID, and the environment is set up for a centennial event.

Pros

Benefits - healthcare

Contras

No breaks, lack of pay, lack of support, very unsafe for a critical care environment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor culture and all the barriers

The office culture was unbearable enough to make a 20yr KP employee retire early after only being there a few months.The clinical managers have little to no actual bedside experience so there’s no perspective on reasonable onboarding and ramp up or general work load.The post-COVID onboarding was a joke. Little more than a spreadsheet with decommissioned links and contacts of people who have either changed roles or left altogether. Maybe in a bigger city KP is a decent place to work, but definitely not in a semi-rural area without nearby KP specialists.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great pay, great benefits, great culture. I wish they were able to better accommodate staff schedules when it comes to continuing education, but some supervisors try their best.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kaiser Permanente. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general