Kinder Morgan

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 866 evaluaciones

Good place for wo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una buena compañía para trabajar, en la que puedes desarrollar tu trabajo y también puedes aprender otras abilidades , ahí buen ambiente con los compañeros y con los supervisores

Management is lost

5 terminal managers in 7 years and not one understood the first thing about operations. The entire Midwest region suffers from a lack operations management experience. Often times it feels managers all the way to the top are just winging it. Not good when dealing with petroleum products.

Good pay, benefits

Majority of the time at work is solo. We run four terminals and a rail offload and pipeline, which can be overwhelming.The pay here doing all that is the same as the pay for operators working at a single terminal. Level 3 pay is as high as you're going to getting regardless of how long you're employed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Respectful to employees. Very professional What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Results oriented What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Casual but business like What is a typical day like for you at the company?Several meetings,facilities inspections
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A lot of solo time in the field with my job.

You are able to have every other friday off. They take safety serious. Once you reach a certain level you do not get anymore pay raises no matter how long you work here.

Pros

They are willing to work with you on time off.

Contras

Once you reach a certain level no more pay increases.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

What is the best part of working at the company?The people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nobody want to take responsibility!! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very nice and welcoming What is a typical day like for you at the company?Laid back
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It's what you make of it.. Career or job

Great benefits could always be more salary. They are willing to train anyone who is willing to learn. It's a dirty job. You have to be willing to jump in and get your hand dirty.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall a good place to work

Being on call was nice, most of the time, you knew when you would be working, the schedule was decent, the terminal manager was very nice and helpful, the work was pretty much the same every day, it was overall an enjoyable place to work, the schedule was adjustable to your needs, and if you needed to make extra money, you absolutely could if you'd ask the management. I was overall very pleased and delighted to work at kinder morgan.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst mistake I have ever made.

If you like micro management, unrealistic work loads, and having your vacation threatened if you refuse the Covid vaccine than this is your place. I moved my family to another state to work for this company. And It was by far the worst decision I have ever made. Division 9 is run by inadequate management. All of their equipment is ancient, they hate to spend money. I hear they are a decent company in other divisions, but I have no proof. I do know that If your in North Louisiana/East Tex than you are as miserable as I was.

Good oppertunity to grow

A good place to grow, learn and advance one's career. HR could be more responsive and helpful to employee inquiries. The CEO is very nice and friendly.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It would have been a good job but...

I worked for KM for a short run. It has decent pay and benefits. I worked at a compressor station. It was easy work for the most part. My manager shouldn't have been there nor his underling. Turns out they both got run off shortly after I left so makes sense. It was an 8 on 6 off and when your on 8 your on call 24/7. They give you a phone a truck, and wex card. If I didn't feel like my boss was treating me so poorly I probably would have stayed but then again for personal reasons I relocated. They unfortunately have alot of turn around but the company itself wasn't bad at all.

Pros

Truck, Cell phone, pay, Benefits

24/7 on call, only 10 hour days, micro management

Lean company

Pay is good and benefits are ok. Its a lean company so no frills. Things dont get fixed quickly and training is weak. The terminal and dock are old and could use a lot of updating and repairs.

Pros

Decent money

No frills
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?Retirement plan.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Alot of hours crazy rotating shifts and equipment in bad conditions. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Bad equipment is unsafe managers want to put Band-Aids on everything to save money they don't care about employees. What is a typical day like for you at the company?They are very unorganized and don't communicate very well with employees.

It’s a job

Just like any other job there is always something negative. Jobs itself isn’t that hard just dealing with the negative attitudes and my way or no way.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?The friendly atmosphere What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Keeping up with the whims of nucorWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very very welcoming and safeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Morning safety meeting goes to checking out my equipment for the day. Mostly gets left alone except when supervisors have to verify an operation or sign off on paperwork.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Oil field and gas processing

Great place to work while learning a to about the oil business. Snyder is a small town so making friends is a mixture of easy and hard. Expect to work hard and make the effort to learn.

Good pay, Long hours

70 hours per week on a regular bases. Not optional most of the time. Easy work, just long hours. Pay every two weeks. nature of work can be dangerous but safe practices are used.

Poor management

Management shows multiple areas of favoritism, lack of training, no sense of urgency to employee requests. Managers let certain employees leave early and north others. Condescending attitude when asking questions.

Pros

8 hour shift

Poor management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company has good leaders. Employees are expected to do their jobs well and on-time, but are rewarded for good work. Lunch would occasionally be catered, especially if something came up that a group of people would need to remain in the building through lunchtime.

So-so

It's an OK place to work. While my department is not very well run, I have seen other departments function great. It is definitely your typical corporate environment.

Productive and safe

Great people. Fast paced environment. Safety number one priority. Management takes care of the workers. Great opportunity to meet all kinds of people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kinder Morgan. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general