Kinder Morgan
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Kinder Morgan

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 804 evaluaciones

Good place for wo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Es una buena compañía para trabajar, en la que puedes desarrollar tu trabajo y también puedes aprender otras abilidades , ahí buen ambiente con los compañeros y con los supervisores

Decent company.

Decent benefits, no work/life balance. Company seems to not want to spend money on preventative maintenance but when equipment has catastrophic failures the people manning the stations are to blame.

Pros

Ok pay, benefits, company vehicle.

Contras

Zero work/life balance. When you aren’t at work you are on call.

Good pay & benefits

Great Benefits, great safety & training programs, I enjoyed working with everyone including management, It's just my crew was always short handed due to employees not wanting to work or that other companies raising their payscales and offer working less hours than we offered at the time.

Pros

Top Safety Oriented Company

Contras

Need more workers to balance out work loads
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If it wasnt for the operators job would be very draining

worst part is being lead by supervisors that dont even know the job.the most enjoyable part is when its time to punch out. this is a company that caters to the people that dont work/want to learn the job but gives the actual workers a HARD TIME

Pros

good operators

supervisors, Management

Horrible just horrible.

This will be a straight up review, no disgruntled ex employee in his feelings but the actual deal, there is absolutely no work/life balance here, no set schedule expect to work weekends and holidays regularly and you won't know what days you'll be working in advance from week to week because the schedule changes without warning. The management could care less what you have going on in your life or what event you'll miss as long as his numbers look good. You can expect to work short handed in the summer heat to the snowy winter without as much as a thank you, and the paperwork alone is enough to kill you. The terminal and all of the equipment is falling apart and or broken with no plans to fix anything in the foreseeable future and last but not least the job is physically hard, you'll come in with perfect health and after a year you'll feel like a old man, something that is never acknowledged by the management or reflected in the pay. To be clear this terminal is the lowest paying terminal of all of the terminals that surrounds us and we do 100 times the physical work as the others. In closing i will tell you that this location is physically located between a sewage treatment plant and the city dump and depending on which way the wind is blowing you are guaranteed to have a smelly bad day especially in the summer.

Contras

No work life balance. Long hours, extremely hard physical work, pay doesn't match the amount of work that you do, You'll drown in paperwork.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Low pay and overworked

Management is a joke. Instead of hiring within the guys that know their jobs an really keep the jobs going. They hire upper management with military experience that don't have a clue what's going on. So hard work an years of loyalty don't mean anything. Nothing about working here is worth it.

Pros

Nothing at all

When I quit
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company if you work in the right department.

Benefits are the great thing about the company since it's an oil and gas industry. 401K and also pension. IT department is hit and miss but can't speak for the other departments.

Fun

great place, great people, great management, couldn't have picked a better company to work for. Great benefits package and paid time off, lots of holidays.

Pros

Benefits

Contras

A job, not a career

Looking for a career, head to another business unit besides terminals due to high turnover. The dual verification process does work, but it is a one strike and you're out.

Not as advertised.

Good ole boy system in place throughout the management of the company. What gets one employee fired is looked the other way if the person is liked. Very little training. Questionable approach to safety program.

Pros

Some very skilled and hard working people.

Contras

Double standards and too many playing games instead of focusing on the work at hand.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place to work, high expectations

Lot of work, work of responsibility, good compensation.24/7 on callStaffing levels low for amount of workMaximum support when things go well, minimum support when things go south.

Great people!

Work hard and you will succeed. People are friendly and help in your success. Managment is fair and open to your ideas. If you work hard you will succeed here.

Pros

Great benefits

Great work place

I enjoyed work there , new investors with open mind for the furniture . Great work schedule . Enjoyed working Unitway open market there was so many different culture from all over from food to candles. For me that was my favorite thing to help work on .

Pros

Best coffee in Houston

Great health care
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Cutthroat environment and policies only followed when it benefits the company.

Decent benefits and company truck provided. Management seems to be going down hill since covid. Morale is an all time low and the company is becoming a revolving door in the last year. Pay is decent if you can actually get progressed, but that is even becoming increasingly difficult. Bonuses have been taken as well. Management is also very disrespectful and HR is nowhere to be found, but at least there is an ethics hotline.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Use to be an awesome career job with a clear goal and direction.

Company was awesome to work for several years ago. Gradually got hammered into the ground from local management and now since covid the direction of the company is very shady.

Pros

None at the field levels

Management is terrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

No breaks at all, not even an unpaid lunch

Expect to work 12-13 hours a day, 6 -7 days a week. With zero breaks, no lunch, no unpaid breaks, nothing. You will work the entire time. If that sounds like a good healthy environment, apply you will love it here and make decent money.

Pros

pay

everything

Terminal Management Sucks

Sweeny Terminal sucks. One of the crew leaders always sounds drunk at work. Terminal Managers come and go! Finally got a good Terminal Supervisor but he was let go to save a Narcissist Terminal Mgr. Big mistake. That manager hid a lot of stuff from P66. People will be leaving again. I’m so glad to have transferred away from that place.

Pros

Easy to get signed off on any equipment

Contras

Back stabbers. Crew leads trying to throw everyone under the bus.

Not appreciated

No room for advancement. You are either on the rail Crew or operations Crew. High turnover in employees. Very hazardous work without the hazard pay. Little structure from management.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Way too much forced overtime, no home life. The money pretty decent

Not enough proper training. Safety isn't a big priority & you never know when you will get an off day. The blind leading the blind here. Management is clueless about what's going on. The equipment is ran down & you're forced to still operate them until they finally breaks down & then everyone starts looking at you crazy blaming it all on you instead of the company. 1thing I can say is the benefits are really good...12-13 hours of straight work with no lunch. If you want a job with a lot of forced overtime & no family life, apply here.

Pros

Benefits & decent pay is all the pros I could think of.

No breaks or lunch breaks for 12 hours or more & they're not organized at all
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This company steals wages from its employees. caught by you and brought up, good luck getting back paid in under 2-3 months.

Dont work overtime if you work at KM PHILLY, they continuously mess up your hours, and dont pay you for them. After its brought up and hopefully corrected, expect to wait 2-4 months to get your back pay. I dont know about you, but I come to work to get paid. They DO NOTHING to correct their mistakes! Meaning to me: THEY DONT CARE. Actively seeking other employment. I wouldnt recommend working here

Pros

Dupont scedule

Contras

Continous paycheck mistakes. Management doesnt follow Kinder Morgan protocols and standards

Great Place to Learn and Grow

Since joining the company, I have seen many choose to leave the company for various reasons; however I see no reason to do so. Each Manager I have worked for has pushed me to learn and grow beyond anywhere I thought I would end up. Everyone is different and has different priorities (which is what makes this company so great to work for). Looking forward to the future, I feel included as part of the team and am included in many decisions.

Pros

Surrounded by Great Co-Workers & Very Conducive Work Environment

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Kinder Morgan. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.2Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Kinder Morgan
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?