LaCosta Facility Support Services

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 171 evaluaciones

excelente trabajadora

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
soy una exelente trabajadora.siempre cumplo con tosas las normas establecidas.tengo buena comunicacion con mis compañeros de trabajo..soy muy puntual a mi horario de trabajo

Decent

Training was pretty good, mostly get left alone to do your work. Communication between supervisors and employees could be better. The app they use to track your hours and see your paystubs is pretty convenient.

Don't do it!!

Nothing good about the company. Insurance barely meets legal requirements and is VERY expensive. Management gets involved in employee drama and spreads rumors. You will only advance if management likes you and has nothing to do with job performance. They will not write up their buddies for attendance or performance, but you will be stuck doing multiple jobs to cover them. Almost the entire workforce is on some form of drug, and management ignores it.

Ineffective management

Best part is the people I've met. Worst is ineffective management. Site manager is quick to promote those that brown nose. At 90 days you have to fight to get bonus and you will not receive a raise. Site manager does not review individuals work so they only do bare minimum and then ride the clock for the remainder of their shift. There is no shift premium so 1st shift makes the same as 3rd. Supervisors barely make more than janitorial staff.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Work is straight forward but pay sucks for the workload given.

Do not get me wrong, they are good people and were always understanding as well as treated me fairly. However the main issue with the job is pay. Started right when covid happened just to have some type of money come in and the pay rate started at $9 an hour and was raised to $10 after my first 60 days. Mind you this is a full time job meaning 32-40 hours of your life is spent at this job so $9-10 an hour is NOT a lot of money at all for the work load plus time spent at the actual job. I work there for almost a year then I get promoted to lead supervisor. The promotion literally gave me a $0.50 raise. So then I had way more responsibility then everyone with them having to answer to me, yet we were pretty much making the same amount but with me having way more responsibility. All in all this is more of a high school to early college part time job that will put a few dollars in your pocket. But as far as full time it's a waste of time and you will constantly be over-worked because they have a high turnover rate and people are always quitting, which leads to consistently being understaffed simply due to having such a low pay rate. When people started to come back to work it created more work for the employees but not more money. Only consider this position if you need a few extra dollars but full time is pretty much a waste of your time.

Pros

Relatively easy job, Work at your own pace, No micro managing, Can take as many breaks as you want as long as your job gets done

Contras

Pay, Consistently being understaffed, Advancement within the company is not very incentivizing, Workload does not match pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

No chance for advancement or raise

I worked there 2 years with no raise. They are bringing people in making more than me for the same job. The supervisors are a joke too. The only time you hear from them is when there is a problem.

Pros

Free good ice

No raises

cut throat

you can't take time off unless you have vacation to cover it. even then they dont approve it. other employees will cut your throat in a heartbeat, Dont trust anyone even if you consider them a friend. you have to pass a written test in order to get a raise. so even if someone is only putting forth half effort and calling off if they pass the test they get a raise. certain people are allowed to go agaist the rules while others are not. alot of favoritism. not a good place to work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company I've ever worked for

Worst company to work for. Worked there for nearly 2 years driving a forklift making $10.50 a hour. New hires were coming in making 11. The place is a joke!

No raises
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This position give a sense of empowerment.

I felt like a site supervisor, as well as a working manager. It give me a sense of empowerment. I had responsibilities between two different locations.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stressful, rats on a sinking ship, poor management

Simply put management wasn’t helpful, no support whatsoever, it was literally like rats fleeing a sinking ship with the turnover rate. I worked 90 hours in one week to cover all the positions that they wouldn’t fill. They lost the contract because they didn’t want to do what needed to be done or just simply do their jobs.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company is very unorganized and doesn’t hold true its promises

The company makes plenty of promises that it doesn’t keep in regards to compensation, benefits, promotion, and stability. The work culture is so divided, because of the groups of people that band together to go against others with different viewpoints.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

If you are in desperate need

Management is horrible and are bullies. Pay is ok but they tend to take some of your scheduled work days away last minute causing one to miss out on money. Not very kind to expecting mothers in my personal experience. Work itself is easy, line always is breaking down.. etc. Very hostile environment!!

Pros

Ok pay Easy and quick to get hired

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I have been here for over a year

I enjoy the flexibility I have. My children are sick at times, and I am allowed to still work as long as my job is completed correctly. my manager and supervisors are great.

Pros

When you have a young family, flexibility is a must.

Contras

You must clock in and out. some places you work six hours, and they pay you six.

Staff

Your job requires you to clean after people who don’t know how to put food or trash in a trash can. Your supervisors are not very helpful. They even sleep on the job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

You go clean, run fork truck, process cardboard and trash for low wages.

Just rather be payed more then what lacosta has to offer. They run their employees like dogs and pay them nothing. Forced to work in the cold and shovel the snow for low wages and it kind of feels like I shouldn't be there doing that type of work for that money.

Pros

Normal shifts and a smooth constant schedule

Contras

Payed nothing (low pay) and no satisfaction for the company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don't pay people what they should

People who don't Do Nothing Get Paid the MOST. .THEY RESPOND TO WHO THEY WANT TO.... UNFAIR WORKPLACE.. Give a Raise to who they want to....Need to pay More .. Ones who do Nothing get paid the Most

Pay people who don't Do Nothing the MOST

Not worth the energy

Management communication was poor. Equipment was either non existent or broke down. Hassle receiving supplies. Raises was not guaranteed. Full time employees was stuck on overtime when understaff and replacement took too long.

Pros

Can work independently

Contras

No personal sick leaves, or pro.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Mismanagement and lack of training.

The top boss for the area is a good man that goes out of his way to help his workers feel needed and part of a team. All other levels of management are laughable at best, they are rude, lazy, incompetent and have no business being over others.

Pros

Main boss will work with you.

Contras

Insurance is a scam. Pay is very low.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Its like being in high school

Well if you love a high school environment that consist of drama and clicks then this is the job for you. If not then i would run. Hey if your in the click then you got it going on. Always did extra when people called off or quit never appriciated for that. Always got to hear the negative never the positive. Didnt get a yearly review let alone a raise for 2 years. Turn over rate is ridiculous but hey get out while the getting is good.

Contras

Bad pay, benefits suck, no raises, no chance in advancement unless your part of the click
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always messing up on pay

It’s easy to get hired but they’re messing up the pay all the time and don’t want to fix it. I’ve done it more than just one person. They only care about there own money

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and Fun work place.

I enjoyed the work environment. I learned the importance of time management. The hardest part of the job, was the 12 hour shifts. I enjoyed working with my co-workers there.

Pros

Good Management

Job Security
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en LaCosta Facility Support Services. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general