Leidos

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1.337 evaluaciones

Muy bueno y acogedor

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Maneja excelentes programas de benedicios para los empleados

Great support for staff

Wonderful job I worked part time for the main office in DC. Great training and nice team members. Plus a beautiful office right by the Capitol. I would recommend this company to all.

Problematic Management

I have been with the company multiple years and worked multiple programs. Turnover on the programs I worked was very high. The flexibly to work remote is the main reason I stayed. Overall management across programs is poorly organized and many times incompetent. There was no training, no guidance, no support. On the flip side of the coin, I was able to exploit the negligent management by taking on more than I was supposed to be doing and I developed skills that allowed me to upgrade my title and pay so that I can leave.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I am very happy with my job at Leidos

I do feel a sense of belonging and feel that the work culture is very good. I am in a fully remote position and find the pay is more than other companies offer remote employess for the same kind of work. I am able to save money on my health insurance by participating in a HSA. I find that I am learning more and more and not having to ask to be promoted. I am also able to work OT which is important to me financially. I have zero complaints!

Good Govt Contracting Job

Decent company. Overall not many complaints. I had a great team and local manager. Not much interaction with corporate, though. I really enjoyed my time working there

Pros

Work environment

Training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

IT Sweatshop in Blacksburg

There is NO WAY I would recommend working here. Do some homework, look at how many service desk managers let alone employees have left this place over the last 5 years. They adopt an "assembly line" approach to IT Support. You really don't want to work here. The phone's never stop ringing, literally. Barely enough time to finish up your ticket notes. Lack of guidance on how to perform certain tasks, knowledge base articles that are inaccurate , and a real sweatshop. You can do better, especially now that we live in the world of remote employment opportunities. Company was 1901group, now bought out and from I hear even worse then it was before. Again... LOOK AT THE TURNOVER

Pros

Snacks and paid hollidays

Contras

Read over my review. Lack of support from management, terribly stressful, lack of advancement opportunities unless you meet politically advantageous characteristics.

good benefits

As a sfotware devloper, this is a typical day at work:attend daily sprint call; work on assigned tasks or research issues;collaborate with team members
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They have done some forward-thinking work with opioids and substance use disorder.

The HR department is not "on the ball." They let talent walk out the door and complain about the difficulties of hiring in new people. Most of the other departments are snappier and there are cool things happening in science and technology at Leídos.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company, if you have a higher degree.

I would avoid working here if you’re looking for something entry level, as it really does feellike you’re “bottom of the barrel” and given the tasks that no one else wants to do, i.e. in the call center giving people bad news all day.

Excellent Corporate Culture

The management is very supportive of the employees, and provide sufficient tools for the employees to succeed including training.There are ample opportunities for the individual to Excel within the company and provide mentoring support which I found very helpful.

very robotic workplace

Managers disagreed with their decision, and I paid the price. I do not recommend anyone looking for more than a job to pay bills. It is a repetitive design job, and the engineer can't sign it because they are all contractors.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It really depends on your role and the contract you work on

When I first came on as a Junior Dev, I was excited because it was my first job out of college so I was just eager to get my hands on anything. My role required me to have knowledge of C++ and Java in order to support the "development" of a legacy application that has been around for quite sometime. About three months into my Junior Software Developer role, I actually found what I was doing to be interesting, but then, the work became repetitive and I slowly started to realize that there was no actual software development; just minor bug fixes here and there that truthfully only needed one dev to work them (most of the time). So, a lot of the time, We "Developers" had to make ourselves busy with "busy work" which had nothing to do with being a Software Dev (IMO). Your experience with this company IMO will be which contract you are placed on, and what is asked of you. My advice, ask very probing questions about what your specific day-to-day duties will be; sometimes job descriptions stretch the truth...

Pros

Good benefits and PTO plan

Contras

Some contracts might not be what you are looking for
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good first job but wouldn’t stay long

They hired me out of college with no experience so I was grateful for that. But the culture was bad, they worked us so hard everyone was always exhausted, a supervisor tried to get me fired over a 7 cent error, and some managers had no accounting background and it showed. I was definitely ready to leave after two years for better pay, better work environment and more appreciation from my company.

Pros

Nice location if you live on the east side of Tucson.

Contras

Mediocre pay, constant push to work more, rarely promoted from within, and then made those they didn’t promote train the outside hire.

Dead end job

Zero room for promotion, I had to beg to be trained on different projects. There was a sense of favoritism but its hard to prove. Whenever I was "involved " in projects I was micromanaged or the Project Coordinator would just take over tasks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work and really enjoyed the people.

Great place to work and really enjoyed the people. Traveling was plus and the way the company handles it people shows they care. Probably the best company I have ever worked for.

Great company

Great company with the right focus— people. I love my team. They are so supportive. And back rack other up completely. I would recommend working there to all the people I love.

Pros

Benefits and culture

Contras

Are there cons at LEIDOS? If so I don’t know of any.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great local environment, too many corporate politics

The company has a great team locally, but the corporate overhead always seems out of touch with the employees working in the field and bringing in the money

Pros

Great learning environment, many positions and roles

Contras

Corporate is too structured and strict

RUN, don’t walk

There were a list of things that led up to me leaving the company! They aren’t family friendly nor do they truly care about your wellness as they preach. The management is horrible and treat you like robots. They also micro manage times 100. If you like to be controlled on and off your work schedule, than this is the job for you. The benefits are junk, pay is descent though. Still not worth the migraine headaches that I endured every day due to the verbal and mental abuse from the callers and management on a weekly basis. Breaks are short. There’s no support from HR either, so don’t waste your time. They will make you work regardless of needing time off for medical appointments. The training time is short for all of the material you need to know. They cram everything, so you don’t have time to retain it all. Yet, you get docked basically for everything when they listen to your calls! They expect you to work on your own personal time and the supervisors text and call you on your own personal cell phone, even on your off-time. They also dock points for being late and absent. You need the whole weekend to recover from the work week and it’s still not enough time. It’s like high-school all over again!

Pros

Pay, and no weekends.

Company

The management

Management is absolutely extraordinary in assisting with upward mobility. They want the best for you. When I started I was not seriously considering staying with the company. I have since changed my mind. They have pushed me to better myself and encouraged me to take risks and supported me the whole way.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Willing to work with employees

Management will always support you if needed. After I came back from leave they allowed me to WFH for almost a year. Pay could be better, but govt contractors win the lowest bid.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place for general work. Management can be lackluster. Compensation can feel like a slap to the face.

The work is usually meaningful and I feel like I can make an impact. Management can make you feel ignored and make your performance review look lackluster. Thus, your worth can be more to other companies.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Leidos. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,5 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Leidos
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?