Logan's Roadhouse

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 2.686 evaluaciones

Es una experiencia muy agradable

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Acosegaria solo ir a trabajar con bajar y tratar de llevársela bien con los compañeros no aser caso de los chismes
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fine when you can work independently

I didn't hate my time at Logan's but one consistent frustration was feeling unable to rely on any of my coworkers to do their tasks. I often felt like coworkers would use any excuse to push their work onto someone else if the other person was new, younger, or a pushover.

Excellent family friendly environment

Love is the aroma from the moment you step foot into Logan’s Roadhouse Fredericksburg,VA. It’s much more than a place to work it’s more importantly a great place to grow.

Fun

Fun place to work. Good food and friends. Location shut down now. Was understaffed towards the end however, making it very stressful for seating and serving.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Toxic dysfunctional very unclean work environment.

If you can make it anywhere else run quickly. This place has numerous issues. The employees are running the show to include vaping inside. They smoke at the back door with an open the whole place smells like cigarettes. The management has lost control and there's no accountability.

Contras

Food and breaks vary from manager to manager toxic dysfunctional work environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Management is great. Wonderful team. They treat you well.

I'd work here again if I ever wanted to serve tables again. This was one of the best places I've worked. They really make you feel like family here. I loved it.

Company went down hill

The first couple of years were great. Management worked with you. But after the buy out,the company hired Management that dose not do their jobs or care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good job to gear up for serving

Great job for 16-18 year olds to learn how to work in a restaurant environment, especially if they want to serve. Being a host before serving gives you a mutual respect for your hosts. My bosses were great and I liked my coworkers at my location. Super busy and great tip outs, even when we had 5 or 6 hosts on for the night.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It was a very fun job, ,

I love it here, we come together as a family at work. Yeah you are going to have some that might get jealous of your ability to do your task without any help but your have many co workers that love to help out and have alot of fun.

Fun place to work

Fun job, great atmosphere, not good money. Managers kind of pick favorites. Slow paced job if you’re used to fast paced work environment. I made a lot of great friends though.

Re. Management

Theres untrained staff managers people have attitudes constantly and Unprofessional management No fair wages paid missing time Horrible place to work

Pros

Teach you Independence

Not a good job to start

Came a long way

When I first started it was kind of a wreck but today it has come a long way in all management makes u feel like u matter and when u shine as an employee they take notice and will show it. Of course it can be chaotic but it's a restaurant it's gonna happen and most of the staff understand that it comes with the territory. All in all I feel as if once you have become part of that logans family u will always be part of that logans family.

Pros

Half of on meals on work days

Contras

Only 30 min break u get is when you pull doubles other wise no break is required

Poor Management

Ok place to work, you can make some money waiting tables. But there is poor management, no guarantee of hours, and will cut you after an hour if it is slow.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great workplace, amazing for young people or college students

Flexible schedules for college students, management encourages sales without withholding shifts but getting the job is easy so many people dont fit in

Fun place to work

Good place to start off with if you are a new server, I don’t think this job is suitable for many people with lots of living expenses, but for a college kid, it’s decent money with flexible hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Loved working here best job experience I’ve ever had. Crew became family and while I have moved on I hold a special place in my heart for Logan’s and the people I’ve met there. Made great money.

Great coworkers

The people you meet are amazing. Like every other restaurant more can be done. Especially with COVID a lot of the reliable workers are over worked. Management are nice people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ok but could be more organized

Job was ok, money was ok. The management was a lil wild but the hours are good. Used by slow until about 4 hours before closing. Met some cool people, no breaks.

unprofessional, unorganized

It is a complete mess, managers are unprofessional, everything was unorganized, and pay isn’t good enough. It was slow 99% of the time and not worth the time and effort.

Fast paced but fun

Customers are nice but management could have used some improvement. Fast paced job and good pay for the hours. The lunch shift is better managed and more relaxed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast paced and low training

I never got hours except once a week. No set time off. There is a lack of training. It’s very fast paced, they only scheduled me on the busy day. They expect more than what they trained you for.

Pros

50% discount on shift 30% off

Contras

No breaks, bad scheduling, lower pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Logan's Roadhouse. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general