Lonza

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 480 evaluaciones

Buena empresa

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Empresa puntera en el ámbito de la producción farmacéutica.

Great Place To Work

Great place to work. The pay is really good. You get a lot of overtime. People are relatively nice overall and if you need help they are more than willing to help.

Great company, horrible pay

I worked in IT there for 7 years. During that time the IT dept went from 4 people to me, but I was still making the same amount even though my job got significantly busier. My immediate supervisor, the site lead and HR manager ALL tried to get my promotion and pay raise (That I was promised) pushed through when I gave my notice to leave the company to no avail. I was making about 30k LESS than what I should be. Only when I gave my notice did the folks above my boss take me semi-seriously. They still refused to honor what they promised. And this is not just the IT dept. Almost all employees there are not paid what they should be. Loyalty and perseverance are not rewarded there. It's a real shame too. I worked with some really great folks there.

Don’t waste your time

Micromanagement at its finest. Under qualified individuals placed in management or supervisor positions. There is no room to advance and grow. You can work your hardest and your accomplishments go unnoticed. Some employees allowed to get away with whatever they want and management does nothing even when they have personally witnessed the behavior. If you are looking to get your foot in the door it’s good for a temporary job. Don’t recommend staying for an extended period of time. There are some supervisors/ managers that actually are good and want you to do better. They will give you the tools and training if you ask. High turnover rate due to terrible upper management.

Contras

Poor compensation, No advancement, Little to no training, Some people on an ego trip, No work/life balance

Lacking support and respect

Not too much support left to figure it out for yourself. Things really never get fixed, even though you’re encouraged to report problems. Culture for women isn’t supported.

Pros

Breaks

Moral spport
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast and change environment

Flexible working hours. The daily activities were overlapped continuously with pressure from every department. Less interaction within the team as everyone were looking at into its tasks without knowledge exchange.

Lots of change

Lots of acquisitions and divestments bringing constant change. Clear communication is lacking at times. Many people became work from home employees, but management never acknowledged the disproportionate impact of the pandemic and inflation on employees whose job requires them to be on-site.

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

No opportunities to gain or improve skills (outside the framework of current job)

Diversity

The culture in Lonza is awesome, team building and the work environment is very good and fresh. We have a good balance of people of race, gender and experience. It makes the whole experience worth while in the Pharma world.

Mala gestion

El salario fue muy bajo, desde el 2018 que entre solo me aumentaron 100mil colones, se nota que nunca hicieron un estudio del mercado para verificar salarios vs roles y siempre mintieron con respecto a los posibles aumentos y crecimiento profesional.Muy decepcionada de como manejan las cosas HR.

Pros

Seguro medico

Salario muy bajo, deslealtad

Great place to work.

Worked at Lonza for 4 years. Excellent company to work for. The working atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. Work is fast paced but enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.

Growing Company, Fast Paced Environment

The company is growing so fast that hiring for certain roles is sporadic and not well thought through. Often people are hired without basic qualifications for a given role. This creates frustration as I have found that colleagues with less experience and qualifications get promoted or delegated interesting or career-advancing roles over more experienced members of the team. Maybe this is just politics.The projects are very interesting and the environment is fast-paced.

Pros

Reimbursement for Travel

no healthcare, low-average pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Plenty to get your teeth into

Plenty to get into following major internal projects that have taken place which have made a number of internal control issues visible, across both Finance and Operations areas. Certainly a challenge to get into, and with much of it being a blank canvas to resolve the issues, not only at the local level but at global levels (multiple sites across the globe are having the same issues).

Pros

Good team environment, new offices, relaxed working culture

Contras

Long hours at Period End, slightly chaotic Budgets and Audit process sometimes with unrealistic deadlines
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

One of the best places I've ever worked

There's not much to say negatively about this company. The pay is great, the work is relatively stress free, most everyone is respectful, and the company actually listens to you when you speak.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

very interesting and collaborative team-work

interesting projects, good company culture, interesting field to work in. Appreciated the international setting, growing company and on-boarding new talents

Pros

lunch check cards
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Machines were always down and workers had to do everything manually

I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. I had a nice harassment incident happen that no more under management seemed to care about. So if you want to feel safe I wouldn’t recommend working at lonza

Pros

30 min lunch and you didn’t have to stay on premises

Don’t care about workers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good people and well compensated

I love the people here in Lonza and I learn a lot of process techniques. Although the working hours is long and has a night shift, we have off every 2 or 3 days and I think the night shift pay is fair enough compared to other biopharma.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great benefits and work life balance, slow professional development.

While the benefits are great and the work/life balance is nice, I constantly am sitting and waiting. Having ownership of work is difficult because of team structure.

Pros

Incredible benefits, work life balance.

Slow
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Busy and fast paced environment

Very full busy days and difficult to meet timescales set out by managers. Good Shift pattern which is good for work life balance. Company are willing to train you for whichbl the pay is reasonable.

Environment de travail agréable

Je suis restée 10 ans et j'ai apprécié de travailler pour eux

Pros

Cuisine via Sodexo sur place prix pour le personnel avantageux

Contras

Victime d'harcèlement moral La responsable en question a été licenciée

La securite

Le manque de procedure securitaire, elles sont parfois incomplete ou manquantes pour certaines operations dangereuses .Les installations sont pour certaines non securise.Le manque de formation.

Pros

LE NOMBRE DE JOURS DE CONGE

LA SECURITE
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to advance in your career and personally.

Lonza is place where you can grow. I was very surprised in seeing the tenure of most colleagues they have. I left to pursue my own business but would have continued my career until retirement. You’re not just a number at each facility. Most upper managers make it a point to know their colleagues. The HR Team is invaluable making Human Relations a point. Great place all around!!

Pros

Healthcare is very affordable.

Contras

The 12 hour shifts are grueling but you get a lot time off as well. Just working weekends was hard.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lonza. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Lonza
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?