Lubrizol

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 363 evaluaciones

Buen lugar para aprender y adquirir experiencia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Empresa de carácter multicultural, buenas prestaciones teniendo la planta, buen equilibrio vida personal/ laboral, colaboración entre áreas y capacitación.

Terrible place to work.

Don't do it. Seriously. This place is a joke from start to finish. You will most likely be hired in as a temp with no chance of ever getting hired in. Not to mention the poor management and work conditions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of changes, not sure where the company is headed

Most of the senior people just retired due to the company freezing the pensions. They aren’t hiring replacements. Not sure where we are headed. I get the feeling they just consider me a warm body. This was a great company to work for but I wouldn’t recommend it now. Micromanagement and being short handed are the main problems in my department.

Good pay/benefits.

Just go to work and learn your craft/unit. Pay and benefits are good. Try not to make enemies and stay professional. Management constantly changes so try and stay positive.

Très agréable

Une très bonne entreprise environnement agréable des très bon conducteur
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great company to work for

Really good company to work for, great benefits and good work culture. The location is quite far so a car is a necessity. Plenty of friendly people at the worksite

Pros

Subsidised canteen

Contras

Remote location so a car is a necessity

depends on the manager

Its has alot of potential to be a good company, most of the old timers are leaving because their pension is going to be cut in the near future. If you have a good boss, its a good place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A position has never been so misrepresented before, poor management.

- Inaccurate job description when applying - Inaccurate duties described in interview - Zero manager support (lack of responses to emails/messages and by lack I mean no response at all. - Zero training materials - Manager doesn’t have direct experience, micromanages. - Not paid for overtime worked, it is assumed that you will work but expected that you do not put it on your time sheet. - When I did add to my time sheet my manager retaliated. - In the 5 months I was with Lubrizol 3 employees were hired and left in my department of 6. - High turn over is a direct result of poor management.

Pros

In a direct support role for other employees the employees were very nice.

Contras

Management, not paid for OT, extremely unprofessional.

I had a great 18 years at Lubrizol

I worked at Lubrizol for 18 years. It was a great place with some great people. I was able to grow, in a job I enjoyed and had plenty of opportunities to move into. The site in Derby is rural and gave opportunities to walk or run in the countryside during lunch breaks. The restaurant is subsidised and had a fantastic choice of food everyday. I was motivated by the positive impact the products have on the world and peoples lives and my contribution and impact on them. I recommend working there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good benefits and wages. Poor management and peers.

The pay and benefits are great, even if the rotating shift is a pain. Management is there for show. No one is ever in trouble, all 4 shifts are run 4 different ways.

Poor leadership

Enables poor behaviors. Bias towards bringing in outside managers that lack leadership capabilities. Managers are out for their own interests not the team. HR is weak and lacks an understanding of the latent issues.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice people, good pay but needs to hire more people to complete the tasks.

Nice company in general, lovely people, good payment. The bad thing is that there aren't enough people for the amount of work the company demands. New employees should be hired as soon as possible. Usually, everyone has so much to do that nothing receives the attention it really needs.

Pros

Good payment, good food, good colleagues.

Understaffed company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place of work and package, but managers treat you like subspiecies

Couple of months long training, the people are always helpful and will teach you everything, because it benefits the whole team.Work is safe and not too heavy, but you've got to think and stay focused. Team leaders will always back you.Unfortunately anybody from production manager upwards will tell you that they listen to you, but in reality they forget about you as soon as they finish the conversation.Money for trained operator is a pure joke, not even competitive.Even if you go extra mile and get every training available, you're on the same money as the person, who's barely running basic tasks.No overtimes.Stay away unless you're happy with near minimum wage.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fantastic place for a placement with lots of benefits

Worked for 12 months with a great team, with lots of expertise and knowledge for me to absorb. Day to day was always different and fresh, with lots of responsibility delegated even to new team members. Culture in the workplace was very friendly - easy to make friends, lots of social opportunities outside of work, strong systems in place to combat abuse and discrimination. Really enjoyed it - going to miss it.

Pros

Fantastic restaurant on-site (delicious and cheap food), rural with an easy drive (lots of parking available), good pay for a placement, priceless industrial experience

Contras

Not a lot of flexibility to work from home (for placement students, anyway)

Stay away from painesville

Very bad management. Everyone does their own thing and watch your back Management and supervision have no clue how to manage anything Stay away work at McDonald’s

Contras

You will get experience. That’s it

Lacks integrity

Would not recommend, honest open conversations are not their strong suit. Manufacturing operation that seems to favor maintenance over manufacturing..

Pros

Minimal

See above

Great company

Even though the company was great to work with ,as a independent contractor I wasn't guided in the right direction. The people I was working under weren't a good fit for me. It was a bad apple in a group of good apples. I should have realized that earlier. Overall great company to work for.

Great perks

Lots of great perks. Picnics, ice cream trucks, great cafeteria. Basketball courts, volleyball courts, full gym free for employees. Easy to talk to management and HR. Always room to advance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work with great team. Work life balance is really good with decent compensation. Lots of opportunity to move department or be promoted.

Was good Pay, Management deaf to improvement, Morale Low

Was good to start a couple years ago, quickly went downhill. Good intentions exist, however maintenance is treated as 2nd class. Knowledge pushed out by corporate greed left huge holes in expert knowledge about running the facility! Huge burdens placed on untrained workers. No cost of living raise during record inflation, bonus non existent. Contractors treated very well, company employees not so much!

Pros

It's a paycheck

Contras

Management literally does nothing to help!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to gain experience

A typical day is interfacing with different individuals and groups to achieve departmental goals and assist other to achieve the same. Management does the same things over and over under the guise of a different methodology expecting different results.

Pros

There are a lot of good people that work for Lubrizol

Management doesn't get it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general