Lubrizol

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 367 evaluaciones

Buen lugar para aprender y adquirir experiencia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Empresa de carácter multicultural, buenas prestaciones teniendo la planta, buen equilibrio vida personal/ laboral, colaboración entre áreas y capacitación.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people to work with opportunities for advancement

Loved working there because of the people. Everyday had a different challenge which I appreciated and you were allowed to make a judgement based decision. Did not feel micromanaged like other places. Wish corporate would allot funding for increased automation.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Things have changed for the worst

This once thriving company that everyone wanted to work at is no more. Literally, the entire upper management base is gone. Although they have brought back some upper management personnel, it is likely because they could not find anyone else. If they weren't good in the first place, they won't be any better now. They have a bad habit of bringing in untalented people for the sake of diversity and not for their talent. It's costing the company. I've never seen so many degreed people with no experience.

Pros

Co-workers are awesome

Inexperienced Upper Management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

What is the best part of working at the company?This is a very good company to work for and for long-term employment. The benefits are really good and the people are usually very exceptional, respectful and smart. The company itself is going through senior management changes, however, there are so many excited employees who really want to make a difference.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The most stressful part of working at Lubrizol is recent loss of a lot of good people due to bad decision-making. Due to this, remaining employees may not have all the support via resources to do their jobs well or to grow and develop.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is mostly comfortable and clean with the main campus having two on-site cafeterias (nice!). There is an excellent work-out facility, as well, and there once were awesome workout/yoga classes. The work culture is respectful and accepting and mostly positive.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Hybrid work environment after Covid. I really enjoyed the flexibility.

Excellente société

Société très sérieuse, à l'écoute de ses employé.es. fournit beaucoup de formation. Globalement travail très collaboratif, attitude d'entraide. En avance sur tout ce qui touche pénibilité/ bien être au travail. Les critiques viennent en général de personnes qui n'ont pas connu d'autres entreprises. J'y ai passé + de 25 ans, je n'aurais pas pu espérer meilleure entreprise

Pros

Bons salaires et parts variables. Management non abrasif. Esprit d'entraide entre employés
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good old days are long gone

The good old days of solid management and clear direction are long gone. The place is now a revolving door including CEO’s. It’s hard to believe Warren Buffett owns this company and let it go so far downhill.

Terrible place to work.

Don't do it. Seriously. This place is a joke from start to finish. You will most likely be hired in as a temp with no chance of ever getting hired in. Not to mention the poor management and work conditions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of changes, not sure where the company is headed

Most of the senior people just retired due to the company freezing the pensions. They aren’t hiring replacements. Not sure where we are headed. I get the feeling they just consider me a warm body. This was a great company to work for but I wouldn’t recommend it now. Micromanagement and being short handed are the main problems in my department.

Good pay/benefits.

Just go to work and learn your craft/unit. Pay and benefits are good. Try not to make enemies and stay professional. Management constantly changes so try and stay positive.

Très agréable

Une très bonne entreprise environnement agréable des très bon conducteur
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great company to work for

Really good company to work for, great benefits and good work culture. The location is quite far so a car is a necessity. Plenty of friendly people at the worksite

Pros

Subsidised canteen

Contras

Remote location so a car is a necessity

depends on the manager

Its has alot of potential to be a good company, most of the old timers are leaving because their pension is going to be cut in the near future. If you have a good boss, its a good place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A position has never been so misrepresented before, poor management.

- Inaccurate job description when applying - Inaccurate duties described in interview - Zero manager support (lack of responses to emails/messages and by lack I mean no response at all. - Zero training materials - Manager doesn’t have direct experience, micromanages. - Not paid for overtime worked, it is assumed that you will work but expected that you do not put it on your time sheet. - When I did add to my time sheet my manager retaliated. - In the 5 months I was with Lubrizol 3 employees were hired and left in my department of 6. - High turn over is a direct result of poor management.

Pros

In a direct support role for other employees the employees were very nice.

Contras

Management, not paid for OT, extremely unprofessional.

I had a great 18 years at Lubrizol

I worked at Lubrizol for 18 years. It was a great place with some great people. I was able to grow, in a job I enjoyed and had plenty of opportunities to move into. The site in Derby is rural and gave opportunities to walk or run in the countryside during lunch breaks. The restaurant is subsidised and had a fantastic choice of food everyday. I was motivated by the positive impact the products have on the world and peoples lives and my contribution and impact on them. I recommend working there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good benefits and wages. Poor management and peers.

The pay and benefits are great, even if the rotating shift is a pain. Management is there for show. No one is ever in trouble, all 4 shifts are run 4 different ways.

Poor leadership

Enables poor behaviors. Bias towards bringing in outside managers that lack leadership capabilities. Managers are out for their own interests not the team. HR is weak and lacks an understanding of the latent issues.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice people, good pay but needs to hire more people to complete the tasks.

Nice company in general, lovely people, good payment. The bad thing is that there aren't enough people for the amount of work the company demands. New employees should be hired as soon as possible. Usually, everyone has so much to do that nothing receives the attention it really needs.

Pros

Good payment, good food, good colleagues.

Understaffed company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good place of work and package, but managers treat you like subspiecies

Couple of months long training, the people are always helpful and will teach you everything, because it benefits the whole team.Work is safe and not too heavy, but you've got to think and stay focused. Team leaders will always back you.Unfortunately anybody from production manager upwards will tell you that they listen to you, but in reality they forget about you as soon as they finish the conversation.Money for trained operator is a pure joke, not even competitive.Even if you go extra mile and get every training available, you're on the same money as the person, who's barely running basic tasks.No overtimes.Stay away unless you're happy with near minimum wage.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fantastic place for a placement with lots of benefits

Worked for 12 months with a great team, with lots of expertise and knowledge for me to absorb. Day to day was always different and fresh, with lots of responsibility delegated even to new team members. Culture in the workplace was very friendly - easy to make friends, lots of social opportunities outside of work, strong systems in place to combat abuse and discrimination. Really enjoyed it - going to miss it.

Pros

Fantastic restaurant on-site (delicious and cheap food), rural with an easy drive (lots of parking available), good pay for a placement, priceless industrial experience

Contras

Not a lot of flexibility to work from home (for placement students, anyway)

Stay away from painesville

Very bad management. Everyone does their own thing and watch your back Management and supervision have no clue how to manage anything Stay away work at McDonald’s

Contras

You will get experience. That’s it

Lacks integrity

Would not recommend, honest open conversations are not their strong suit. Manufacturing operation that seems to favor maintenance over manufacturing..

Pros

Minimal

See above
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Lubrizol
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?