Lubrizol

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 367 evaluaciones

Buen lugar para aprender y adquirir experiencia

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Empresa de carácter multicultural, buenas prestaciones teniendo la planta, buen equilibrio vida personal/ laboral, colaboración entre áreas y capacitación.

Good work place

Trainer was horrible when asked for a new one they would not give even though all he did was sleep! And leave me by myself constantly if you are not part of the group of people that hold the power you will be overlooked and treated unfairly! Communication was poor and they play favorites. The majority of co workers were great but the management is misleading and has no communication

Pros

Good co workers

Contras

Poor communication and plays favorites...makes you feel like a nobody
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Les salariés sont tres sympathiques et le tres tres intéressant.

Il y a toujours quelqu'un pour vous aider pour faire avancer le travail. Le travail en pétrochimie est très intéressant malgré tout ce que l on entend. Il est très valorisant, et le niveau de vie personnel est très bien grâce à cette entreprise n°1 dans son domaine.

Pros

Un tres bon CE

Sol parfois glissant

Good career

Worked here for 38 years. No issues. Started as an operator and was always given the opportunities for advancement. Treated very fairly my wheeler career.

Pros

Good pay good benefits

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Preach safety. Only save when convenient.

Good workers foreman’s and managers will lie right to your face. Only way to move up is if you are a yes man. Again safe when convenient and when you bring up safety issue you get treated like a bad person, you will have an X on your back for the rest of your time there.

Pros

Good workers. Lots of different work.

Contras

Management. Gotta be in the click to get noticed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Muy buena experiencia.

Excelente. Trabajas muy acompañado en grupos de excelentes profesionales, en un sitio adecuado y muy bien cualificado, realizando diferentes ensayos y comparaciones, en mi caso.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Gerência ineficiente e péssimos funcionários

Empresa com processos engessados, paternalista e com um quadro de funcionários em sua grande maioria com pouco conhecimento do fluxo de processo de negócio, gerência ineficiente, feedbacks inúteis , fluxo de trabalho excessivo, alta rotatividade e casos de assédio moral . Uma pena, pois a empresa é uma gigante multinacional porém mantémpéssimos funcionários . péssimos gestoras e funcionários .

Pros

Gigante multinacional

Contras

Gerência ineficiente e funcionários incompetentes.

Poor managment

Great operators a real brotherhood but managment is very poor. It's a very politically driven enivorement, safety is key. Although certain individuals put in a managerial position don't adhere to these safety protocols, they either turn the blind eye, or just choose to completely ignore it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

An excellent place to work

An excellent place to work, but lots of "we've always done it that way" culture. Some pockets of the company are more progressive than others. I had some excellent co-workers, and the diversity and inclusion programs are excellent. Time to shake up some of the management teams though.

Pros

Overall compensation, treating people with respect

Not open to new ideas

Fair and honest. They pay my college class.sses. Gave me 6 week vacation

The company is the best. You ask and gave back more from the company. Nice Medical is great, vacation great, pay is good. Lots of overtime pay 1.5. They would take off for emergency and make it up. 6 days a week sometimes.

Pros

The company has alot of perks. Medical is good, education is for free if the grades are c. great. Vacatin is 6 weeks, education is free.

Contras

Hire more non white employees.

Empresa Dinâmica

Experiência muito enriquecedora, tive contato com diversas áreas dentro da empresa.

stage intéressant

j'ai pu découvrir tous les secteurs de cette industrie
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The good potential for improvement.

The good potential for mechanical improvement. New units and expansion. The bad is no more than the growing pains that go hand in hand with improving and expansion.

Pros

Opportunity for improvement and or advancement

Contras

Parts of the plant are over 50 years old.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The coworkers seemed friendly but there was a us and them attitude with the warehouse employees, very antagonistic.

Coworkers seemed friendly, but there was an us and them attitude from warehouse employees. Very antagonistic atmosphere, no backing from management. Coworkers in lab were good to work with.

Highly recommendable

Good place to have work and life balance. I was able to learn a lot and they do appreciate each individual in the organization. I could see myself working here long-term

Productive environment

It was amazing experience working for corporate and getting on hand with SAP. Everyone was helpful and supportive with any questions. Great team work. Ask questions when in doubt.

Buenas condiciones

Posibilidad de crecimiento profesional, flexibilidad horaria y buen ambiente de trabajo.

Entreprise lubrizol

C'est une entreprise très accueillante les personne sont très gentille

Otima empresa

Ótima empresa com politica cultura forte porem não possui plano de carreira nem meritocracia para areas de shared services.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Miss working there and miss my co worker

I wish I can go back there to work Got laid off due company sold out to Delta I enjoyed and learn a lot from my co worker and management. A great place to work friendly and family oriented

Many additional job/company perks

The company preaches job succession planning but is very weak in this field. The opportunities available are filled mostly on a "boys club" basis. The company also has an overly complicated Performance and Career Planning system which is advantages to the select few.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,4 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • Lubrizol
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?