Lubrizol

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 9 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 367 evaluaciones

Nice people, good pay but needs to hire more people to complete the tasks.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Nice company in general, lovely people, good payment. The bad thing is that there aren't enough people for the amount of work the company demands. New employees should be hired as soon as possible. Usually, everyone has so much to do that nothing receives the attention it really needs.

Pros

Good payment, good food, good colleagues.

Contras

Understaffed company.

Great place to Intern

Great place to start your career. Friendly coworkers. Many opportunities to learn about other divisions within Lubrizol. Fun volunteer opportunities during the summer

Great Learning opportunities

Working as an intern here I've been given a ton of opportunities to learn and make a difference in my education. The work I'm given is valuable and feels like I'm making an impact on site.

Pros

Learning experiences

Contras

Slight disconnect between management and operations
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company provides a flexible and inclusive experience.

As an intern, you are given the opportunity to work with and learn from many different employees and positions. The potential of being involved in so much is both engaging and fulfilling.

All Around Amazing Company

Great pay, benefits, company 401k match, tuition reimbursement. Great culture, cares about employees, diverse. Fun events, cookouts, company picnics, and involvement groups.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Company But Slow

Lubrizol is a great company to work for, however when it comes to adaptation they are relatively slow. There is a lot of red tape that people need to go through which can be counterproductive.

Nice People

I had an internship there and they pay you well. The people are very nice. I learned a lot about corporate America and how to adapt to change. Lubrizol is going through many changes so there has been a lot of changes to the status quo and varies across departments. However, the departments are siloed.

Productive experience

It is a great company, which teach me a lot of useful advice for dealing with professional issues. And this internship helps me get an offer from other company from the same industry. Still useful right now
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Old company that wants to change

Great people and products, but old management style and culture. Good work/life balance. Wants to change and hire young people but not there yet.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general