Lubrizol

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 367 evaluaciones

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Overall a good place to work. Lots of minor differences between departments. Good pay, benefits, and work/life balance. Can be slow moving with interviews and offers on open positions.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Culture change in middle management

Nothing positive to say about the current Lubrizol Organization. Profits are more important than their employers. You won’t find many employees 55 years old still working there since the new management changes.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

"Ok but beware if you are not a person of religious convictions"

Aside from what is noted after this, not a bad company to work for if you want to receive above-industry-average pay, good benefits, and an easy-going, flexible work structure (dependent on department). This is a company that has a dirty little secret- although Lubrizol superficially upholds diversity in the workplace it actually has a heavy conservative Christian culture that has evolved into a "cult-like" atmosphere. If you don't subscribe to the Inner Circle of Faith-Based Fellowship you will have a difficult time working here. Colleagues will alternately attempt to recruit you into "The Family" or undermine you and come at you sideways trying to shake you down in an attempt to get you your "walking papers."

Pros

Above average salary and benefits, Philanthropic gift matching program, Flexible scheduling (within certain limits), Little supervision (in certain departments).

See review
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good Pay when on swing shift

Swing shift you never get used to. It can be pretty hard on your body because it is 12hr days or nights. Its a good place to work, however you do not get to see your family much.

Pros

Days there is a chef there for warm meals

12hr swing shifts

a typical day at work

I work in the second busiest lab in the building. I multi task during the day and is continuously busy which I love. I am very results oriented with quality as the focus.

Pros

flexible hours

training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

productive work place, lots of events for team buildings, good place to work

Good place to work, friendly, Learned a lot but usually had to learn most of the training on my own. Unorganized with the work details. when top management wanted something changed, middle management did not enforce it and some people made changes and some people didn't. Later caused miscommunication with clients. Love the work and professional atmosphere.

Pros

Friendly place

Contras

extremely fast paced, and work is to much to handle for one person, . Lack of training and have to train yourself most of the time.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Stable company to work for.

Stable company to work for, but not many different ladders to climb. Can lead to some career stagnation especially with the age of most of the employees (very young so they have a long time in their role).

productive environment

quality control and quality assurance on manufactured and imported products. preparation of samples. communication of data and results on respective systems. good management. well cultured.

Pros

good professional relationships

productive and fun

great place to work. open minded, collaborative workplace. great managers, who see people as people. I genuinely like my job and coming to work every day.

Pros

relaxed

Contract position.

Handled three positions in the lab as a contractor with little recognition of my abilities or dedication to my job. Was eventually laid off for a medical condition, although I had doctor's approval.

Pros

Quick-paced.

Contras

Poor recognition of contributions.

Best Place that I've ever been employed

Lubrizol is an awesome place to work. The people there are friendly and helpful. I found myself learning new things daily.

Pros

fair policies, company gatherings, friendly workplace

Contras

Use of temps and contractors
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

• Empresas
  • Lubrizol
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
  • Laboratory Technician
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?