Lubrizol

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,7Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 14 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 367 evaluaciones

Lots of changes, not sure where the company is headed

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Most of the senior people just retired due to the company freezing the pensions. They aren’t hiring replacements. Not sure where we are headed. I get the feeling they just consider me a warm body. This was a great company to work for but I wouldn’t recommend it now. Micromanagement and being short handed are the main problems in my department.

Good pay/benefits.

Just go to work and learn your craft/unit. Pay and benefits are good. Try not to make enemies and stay professional. Management constantly changes so try and stay positive.

Their emphasis on safety

Lubrizol was a great company to work for great benefits and a friendly group of people. There was always an opportunity t advance. The pay was very good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A really depressing place to work

This is a very conservative company, they are filled with uneducated good ‘ol boys. You go against one of them, you go against all of them. It’s not a really good place for diversity and minorities.

Pros

Pay

Everything else

Typical Union Environment

A few outstanding employees. Most are overpaid crybabies. Lazy ones are protected. Doing what is right does not mean much. If you want to make money and compromise your morals and values this is the place.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

No personl life.

This company refuses to hire enough people on each crew, instead they just expect you to work mandatory overtime. The management team does not care about the employees welfare or having any work life balance.

Contras

short breaks, or no breaks.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The Gastonia Compound Plant is extremely hostile and stressful. Other departments along with the Managers and Supervision are really great.

I thought it was a great company overall and great upper management. Certain departments were questionable due to their ethics. I would recommend another department to work in.

Pros

4 days off

Contras

Certain Managers and Supervisors, Hostile Work Environment, Unwilling to hear new ideas, Bullying by Supervisor and Manager, language from Supervisor and Leads to employees, favoritism to certain employees and everyone talked about everyone.

Terrible place

Dangerous and management is cut throat and can’t be trusted. Has gone downhill and you’d regret going there. Also not a diverse company any longer as the dynamics have completely changed in HR and stretched through the company. Place is overall a joke and I wished I had listened to everyone else before I decided to work there. Again, very unsafe and management can not be trusted as they don’t care about the employees that make them money

Pros

Pay

To many to list
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Training can be increased. Most operators created a friendly work environment

Everyday was different, and a day that I could learn something new. Being that the plant wasn’t modernized, there was a lot of physical and mental work. I loved the team that I worked with. Everyone worked well together, and didn’t mind helping others
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people to work with, management is lacking

The plant is a good place to work at. The fellow operators are good people. The company is ran by the wrong people. Typically make rounds at 700 and 100 and everything that needs your attention in between. Samples every 3 hours

productive

Great place to work with great benefits. Many great employees. Great management. Most enjoyable part about the job is working from 6am to 230pm. Currently not working over time but willing to work overtime.

Liars

Top 10 places that suck..No Values..No job security..Management is a joke

management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very hands on and physical, with great peers to work with

Blending products to be transfered to and from other units, housekeeping...making sure the area is clear from any potential hazards

Pros

good pay, great coworkers

Contras

not so good benefits, a little unstable

Some like it, Some dont

I have worked for lubrizol for 5 years with some good days and alot of bad ones. This can be a good place to work if your in the right place.

Pros

great pay, bonus

bad management practices
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Lubrizol. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general