LyondellBasell

3,4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 733 evaluaciones

Buenas empresa, sólida posición en el mercado, falta enfoque al factor humano.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Me agradó trabajar en A. Schulman, tuve oportunidad de conocer buenos profesionales y entender nuevos procesos, hay un trato amable, aunque se debe mejorar mucho en qué el top management Viva la cultura que se predica de forma Corporativa.

Pros

Buen sueldo y prestaciones

Mejorar la cultura organizacional
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Lots of opportunities for growth

I have worked at the Houston refinery site for 10 years. 4 of which were with a contract company and the rest with lyondellbasell. My time here at the refinery has been a great experience. I’ve learned a lot and moved around throughout different positions with lyondellbasell. I am now a console operator and enjoy the environment that I am in. No one is pressuring you to do things and my coworkers look out for each other.

Superbe expérience

J'ai eu l'opportunité de travailler avec des gens très pointus dans leur domaine.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and was fun to work there

I was very excited to work there. It was a extremely good company and awesome benefits. Coworkers was pleasant to work with. Managers was somewhat nice to work with. Good pay and overall I was Dedicated to the company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Management sucks no support or backbone

Have no management support with a backbone and they will stab you in the back when given the chance!! Your on your own given a chance from management support and supervisors have no chance to exceed and propel in this company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Challenging, but fun work environment, great coworkers.

Overall This has been a great company for 15 years. Like any company you work for, you will get out of it what you put in. Lots of opportunities for advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good pay, weird rotating upper management that weren't around long enough to care about more than their own advancement

Great job until the TCO closure. Fun and helpful coworkers. Plant managers were mostly worried about getting out of TCO. Very good pay. Hard for new employees to top out

Pros

Union, great pay

Plant closure

Process operator

Great job , very good people to work for.4 days on 4 days off then you switch to 4 nights is kind of rough. Having 4days off is nice. They have 2 sides north plant and south plant. North plant is older and way more labor intensive. South plant is laid back and way easier. Trust me you want South plant 1/4 of the maintenance. Overall great company to work for. Bonus +pension +401k match really separates this job from others.

Great Work Place for the Average Person

Great Work Place for the Average Person Set schedule, great pay, work culture, and benefits. Good for Family also have a relocation program for engineers.

Culture of the Power of Many

Great Place to work. Great working culture. Great benefits and flexible work from home schedule. Environmentally Responsible and we donate to charities and good causes like the Ukraine Crisis.

Great pay and benefits

There are some great people here but morale is low. Still, I learned a lot from my coworkers. The best part is the pay and benefits. The worst part was all the forced overtime. It made it difficult to have a family life.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

bad management, bias toward experienced people or seniors

The department I worked is mismanaged, targeted certain people for dismissal, HR would not listen to employees concerns or investigate feedback, Company has good benefits.

Pros

Good benefits

Contras

Local HR out of touch with employees, department mismanaged, and management was biased towards seniors with experience.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Good people and a great place to work. Future of the business looks positive.

LYB culture is very supportive of safetyExcellent benefits and retirementA typical day goes by quicklyReally enjoy manufacturing - proud to be part of making our products here in the USA.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante e di crescita

Lavoro molto stimolante, molto interessante che crea equilibrio nella vita lavorativa e anche al di fuori. Ambiente lavorativo tranquillo e sereno.

Pros

Solo aspetti positivi

Nessun aspetto negativo

Fun

You are surrounded with very knowledgeable people. Teamwork oriented. Safe work is priority. Pay is good. Plenty of opportunities for advancement in the company

Easy, busy work.

12 hour shift that keeps you busy. alot of freedom after your told where your working. long as your line is running good you basically your own boss for 12 hours.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Professional and enjoyable place to work

Can have fun at work but still achieve goals and people around the site look out for one another.allowed to perform under your own drive and pull together as a team on C/O and cleaning

Typical old refinery

Old favoritism companyTons of management there including micro management, you know someone, you can be the manager in the are you know nothing about it

The Culture

A+++++ culture! If you’re looking for a company that helps you on the daily, makes sure you have the tools for success and that care about their employees, this is the place for you!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Continuous learning, excellent mentors.

A typical day at work at Lyondell included making rounds checking on equipment. If there was work to be done, all the operators showed up and we worked exceptionally well as a team. Plenty of support. Great pay, excellent supervision. Proper tools to perform tasks. Following procedure is critical as the workplace is safe, but hazardous.

Pros

Great work environment. Supervisors are responsive.

Great Company

I enjoyed working there, people are friendly and always willing to help. Management was great and always available to assist. I would recommend to everyone. I left due to health issues, I wish I could have stayed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en LyondellBasell. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general