Maximus

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 4.956 evaluaciones

Temporary

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Good but The project was finish before we even started

Respuesta oficial de Maximus

2 febrero 2022
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please share any suggestions on how we can continue to improve the work environment for our employees at feedback@maximus.com. All messages are treated confidentially. And don't forget to check out maximus.com/careers for future career opportunities.

Not completley terrible

The pay was good for the workload. they had different events dress up days and contests food trucks it was nice. The bottom line is the metrics. I had 5 different managers in 6 months.sometimes for 6 hours a day you would have sba and review skills and new things, doing that 4 times a week got to be a litle much we ended up talking It was a way for them to keep us busy until they needed us. Insurance was expemsive. It was ok until it wasnt I enjoyed ths consumers and the work the management not so much.

Pros

free lunch contests wawa is across the street

managment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Laid back work environment.

Flexible schedule, sick days, two weeks vacation after 1 year, approved time off, accommodations, choose your own schedule, leant dress code, must be good with computers

External Friendships

People outside of Business Development were helpful. That’s the only good thing I can comment about. I think they should look at ways to make BD more inclusive and pay people better
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nice place to work but doesn’t pay very well

Nice place to work just doesn’t pay very much. CEO seems very in tune with employees but management is sometimes disconnected but they try. Place is rather clicky

Pros

CEO- easy job w/o pressure

Pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Stressful and demoralising

As many have said, clinicians managed by none clinical managers is never going to work. So much pressure on the clinicians to fly through the assessments each day without any regard to the customers . The slogan of this company is “helping people move forward with their lives” when in actual fact it is the complete opposite . This job has ruined my mental health and has trapped myself and many colleagues due to the salary they offer .

Good management

Easy working as CSR training helped get the basics down for production and they even had you tag along with experienced people before production on your own.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Don't work overnight if you get bored easily.

Not a bad company to work for but overnights can be hard if you get bored. They don't let you bring in anything to keep you busy and you're not allowed to access the web at all.

Watch out

Good job, horrible pay. There’s people who have been there for 13 years and we’re getting paid cents more than newbies. Management never cared to provide raises accordingly. They did give bonuses every 3 months however the most you could get was like 300. And it was hard to get a score to get you that type of bonus. Also, they pull chery pick you calls for grading meaning if they didn’t like you they would look for a “bad” call just so they can score you low.

Great workplace to develop

Maximus offers a great work environment. Good work life balance and training throughout. Wonderful team to work with in Dewsbury and managers always ready to offer support.

Great Place to Work

Thoroughly enjoy my job. It is a challenging yet rewarding role. There are great progression opportunities and fantastic Health benefits. Would recommend to a friend.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Really good place to work

Nice work environment, good management, and a rewarding job. The hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday. Good Holiday time. Decent Wage and friendly co workers

Pros

rewarding job

nothing
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Maximus UK is a great place to work.

Maximus UK is a great place to work. The organisation consists of great people who support you to excel in your role. There is a great training and development programme in place and brilliant entertainment and social events. I get great job satisfaction in supporting RESTART participants to move closer to the job market.

Pros

Great social events

Team Attitude

Excellent place to work, the teams across Dewsbury and Huddersfield help each other through the process of transforming lives.The training is continuous and management are helpful when you need advice.

Pros

Friendly and rewarding

Fun to work there

Maximus is a great place to work at the people are respectful and the training is easy they make sure everyone understands the process of how everything is done

Fantastic place to work

Superb Company. Great People to work with. Healthy work life Balance. Career advancement and Plenty of room for growth within the company. I would recommend working here.

Supportive employer

Typical day at work can change quite frequently. Busy spells and quiet spells, in general I feel pretty well supported by colleagues and management and personal lives are valued pretty highly.The hardest part of the job is the targets, as sometimes it can feel like your ability to hit them is out of your control. For the most part management will tell you not to worry about it but it's still a bit of a lingering worry.The best part would be the flexibility in home working and being treated like a person and not a number.

Pros

WFH days, Flexibility

Targets

Rewarding Role

No day is the same within the office, the environment is fast paced but regular breaks are encouraged and their is support available.It is very rewarding when you hear that your participant has got the job they worked so hard to get.

Poor Management

Training was absolutely terrible, staff don’t care about the employees, and people dropped like flies through training alone!! AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Pros

Remote work

Staff, Stress, Fast Paced Call Center, Poor Training
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Worst company to work for

They ended over half of the staffs assignment without any notice and left us all without a job. they claimed it was based on "poor performance" but all of our supervisors told us we were doing fine in our meetings. And they ended our assignments half way through the day so we weren't even able to get a full pay for that day. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

MAXIMUS IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK, does not adhere to contracts or disabilities

Save yourself the trouble RN's ,, they are so disorganized and cut throat, no support... constantly making you do more work for less pay, not adhering to a signed contract!! You have to beg a RNM to be paid for time that was put in. The day you start they tell you how the PAY HAS NOW CHANGED,, the make you work three times harder and then all of a sudden have little work left,,, so you leave your jobs and they suddenly don't have the work and they have changed to pay,,,, they have new people training everyone making caos and true frustration ,,no one understanding changes they are making, the nursing staff is disgusting with being nasty to other nurses. My disabilities were never addressed. Clearly management has lost a grip ..
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Maximus. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general